Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Want a Sig with your user on it? Post Here! \(^o^)/

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: Want a Sig with your user on it? Post Here! \(^o^)/
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/6/2011 15:52:48   
taylor12797

AQW user name: Taylor12797

What you want the banner to say: DARE CHALLENGE ME!

Font color (name, not HTML code): White (or just the best color that stands out)

font type (kinda describe how you want the lettering to look, and i'll do my best): like how the word "BATTLEON!" looks like^ were it says battleon forums

Backround (link if its a picture onlline) (name if its an area in AQW): Pictures of other AQW characters looking at me (alot of them)

Server to meet on (just incase): sadly twig or truffle

PM notice once it's finished (yes or no): YES

If you could, could you make the characters fill up the whole background and make me to one side bigger than the others (standing out)

P.S. i know youll do good and thx for the last one you made :)
Post #: 101
2/6/2011 17:01:15   
jon12797

AQW user name : jon12797
What you want the banner to say : so, who's here to protect you now?
Font color (name, not HTML code): red, white
font type (kinda describe how you want the lettering to look, and i'll do my best) :outline white, inside red
Backround (link if its a picture onlline) (name if its an area in AQW): Castle undead with drakath (can you try to get the undead out of the picture)
Server to meet on (just incase): minimal (if not pm for a suggestion)
PM notice once it's finished (yes or no) yes,please
Post #: 102
2/7/2011 17:24:01   
Worse Doughnut

Dear Forum Members,
I'm sorry to announce that i must leave the AE Fourms for an undisclosed ammount of time. This has been caused by mistakes i have made inmy life, and now i must repair those mistakes. Unfortunately, all pendin requests must go un-finished, but i do hope you will all re-request them elsewhere. My innactivity here will also carry over into AQW and all of AE's amazing games. I am so sorry, and i truelt aplogize for what i have done.

My deepest apologies,
Worse Doughnut
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shop Is Now Closed, Please Lock

Sad to see this shop go :( Locked as requested. ~ Alpha Atom

< Message edited by Alpha Atom -- 2/7/2011 17:45:49 >

DF AQW  Post #: 103
2/7/2011 17:37:54   
Arachnid

Sorry to post after lock, but I hope your life goes well, and you repair your mistakes doughnut.
Greatest wishes.
~Zaf
AQW  Post #: 104
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: Want a Sig with your user on it? Post Here! \(^o^)/
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition