Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Gamma Evolution 1.1.3d - Friday, January 28th, 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Gamma Evolution 1.1.3d - Friday, January 28th, 2011
Page 6 of 8«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/29/2011 2:10:28   
skeletondude

well if they were to bring the old weapons back they shud hav upgraded it alittle. not worth buying
AQW Epic  Post #: 126
1/29/2011 5:00:11   
edwardvulture

This isn't cool the varium players just keep getting better while the nonvariums get left in the dust.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 127
1/29/2011 5:20:01   
Silver Sky Magician

^
Guess we have no choice but to stand back up and dust ourselves off.
Post #: 128
1/29/2011 5:30:50   
Serpeants

Well i love this new features, options and many more.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 129
1/29/2011 5:38:02   
H3P04

Another varium update. When will they unleash some lvl 32 energy non-varium auxilary's? There are none lvl 32 non-varium energy auxilary's, yet there are like 10 varium one's. It's been a very long time since lvl 32 was created like 6 months at least.
I don't know if this game is meant to be pay to play ,yet Nigthwraith said it isn't play to play, but it sure looks like it and it is not becoming any better for non-varium people.This game is becoming greedy no matter how you look at it.. And the chances of it not being greedy intentionally by someone who is very greedy are the same as the soup of the creation of life was made unintentionaly. You know how big that chance is. It's like winning lottery 17th times in a row. So yeah this game is greedy and the epic duel team is at it's fault or somebody in it is at fault, because such a huge ignorence to non-varium people is despicable. Maybe call this game epic spender. Also the logout button is useless. It's just a waste of time.

Now something positive about this update. The server list thing is awesome. Nothing more to say.

Overall: Why did you guys had to release so much varium weapons? Aren't they strong enough( varium people)? why does varium people get like 90% of all equipment only to themselves? For god's sake make some non-variums energy auxilary soon and some other non-varium weapons while your at it .Also this update would of been good if you only had released the server list interface option, or button or whatever it is called. Well at least you guys made this update pretty big with a lot of stuff in it, but the problem is the quality. Quality is better then quantity. Remember that when you make the next update.
Epic  Post #: 130
1/29/2011 5:52:33   
Luna_moonraider

well a nice update(nice for all players who have var). but oh well like the log out button. it seem helpful just hopping for a good non var energy aux and more non var guns. looking foward to other updates well least this update i better the the pervious 2 updates.

AQW Epic  Post #: 131
1/29/2011 7:05:57   
BlueKatz

wow, the ABane is horribly powerful. A Support Mer use it in 2vs2 will most likely Crit with Multi or Aux
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 132
1/29/2011 7:37:47   
Snaipera

@HEP04
There are 2 !!!! Lvl 32 varium bazookas - one energy and one physical . There is 1 non-varium zooka - a physical one . Chill , you god a really nice winter update , the staff deserves another dollar or two now
AQW Epic  Post #: 133
1/29/2011 7:44:33   
TurkishIncubus

@BlueKatz
quote:

wow, the ABane is horribly powerful. A Support Mer use it in 2vs2 will most likely Crit with Multi or Aux

you are right this update will not power up mages , this update mainly for Mercs they use +110 support with their multi + aux + %5 more crit it will imposible to stop them

Epic  Post #: 134
1/29/2011 7:45:30   
Matgon

The +5% crit chance is ONLY added for strikes
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 135
1/29/2011 7:46:44   
TurkishIncubus

^ than its awesome , its a major Mage buff , we can Make malf crit :D
Epic  Post #: 136
1/29/2011 11:18:29   
H3P04

Okay there aren't 10 or so varium auxilary's, but still varium items are too much compared to non-varium.
Epic  Post #: 137
1/29/2011 11:20:54   
goldslayer1

dude almost all classes are OP in their own way, OP vs OP = luckiest will be the winner
the only way to win without luck factor being involved is if ur fighting a lvl 27 with no type of gear on.
and even then they manage to get a few luck blocks or crits

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 1/29/2011 11:21:38 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 138
1/29/2011 11:26:14   
BlueKatz

I'm not sure if it's for strikes onlt o.o I only see the horrible amount of Crit Support Mer doing
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 139
1/29/2011 11:29:12   
goldslayer1

guys, relax its only 5%
which is like an equivalent to +20 support (except only supports for crits only)
AQW Epic  Post #: 140
1/29/2011 11:35:16   
Snaipera

What's the matter with you people ??? It's 5 % crit chance . It means once EVERY 20 SUCCESSFUL strikes it will crit . Big deal . Nowadays , nearly every hit is a block
AQW Epic  Post #: 141
1/29/2011 11:39:45   
goldslayer1

@snaipera LMAO true that. but 100 support merc plus azrael bane = 25% crit rate
AQW Epic  Post #: 142
1/29/2011 11:48:29   
IsaiahtheMage

This update is ok but I am disapointed that its all varium well mostly.I wish the ED team would make somemore non varium stuff.
@Goldslayer what are you talking no the classes are not Mercs are the number one OPed class

1.Merc
2.BH
3.TM
Mercs have all those defences ignore moves and hybrid armor and there multi improves with support they are way to OPed.
Bounties have SA and Bloodlust and with their STR builds they pwn so hard.
Tech Mages got nothing so what if they have mal a energy shield crosses that out and using blood shield does to and what about deadly aim strike and bazooka builds?Just weaken their STR increase syour resistence there done for.
Also 100+ plus Azrael bane = 25% crit chance?LOL wrong!More like a 40% chance crit rate if not more.They crit way to much!

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 1/29/2011 11:49:36 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 143
1/29/2011 12:04:14   
goldslayer1

@isaiah
obviously no.
seriously BH is the most OP currently and TM isn't far behind.
tech mage deadly aim did 25, 25 on me while i had 35-42 res +8 from the space warrior armor
and it wasn't a rage
if deadly aim can gun in the equivalent of 180 str. how is that not OP.
i also tried several times switching from energy to phy armor against bounties
when i used phy i had maxxed hybrid, and +8 form armor
and another 22-27 def
he nerfed like 35 dex
and the dude was hitting 40s on me with only 70-80 str
how is that not OP?
yes sure merc have good defense with hybrid. and they have good attacks, but whats the point of those attacks if they are blocked by bounty hunters, or tech mages buffing them selves up.
i seen bounty hunters dodge 4-5 times in a match that includes robots.
i also seen it for tech mages
there was 1 merc that i did see which i still think he isn't legit (and yes i reported him because i seriously doubt that he was legit)
we both had tank builds, except if i used gun or aux he would deflect.
if i used strike or robot he would block
i must have fought him 10 times the other day. and every time he blocked around 5 times, and deflected everything i threw at him.
so if he can dodge like 60 something dex, and deflect every single gun and aux. those that look legit?
not to mention i fought him like 10 times and EVERY single match i fought him in was the same he only blocked and deflected.
and he would crit me like 3 times in a row at some points.
and the dude didn't even seem pro because he had more losses than wins
AQW Epic  Post #: 144
1/29/2011 12:14:17   
IsaiahtheMage

@Goldslayer I agree partially Mages are weak right now there under powered.Mercs are OP there above Bh so obvious they have all those defence ignore moves whats the point if a mage uses defence matrix for a merc just to ignore some of the defencee anayway?Its Mercs>Bh>TM.TM are done now because heal loop is done.They need a buff seriously.Mercs have bunker buster,Artilery Strike,Maul and Surgical they can steal 30% of your life reduce your rage by 50% and in total can ignore 50% of defences with a 25% crit chance and if they have Azrales Abane its a 30% crit chance.And you think BH are the most OPed?Um no.Even alot of Bh usally beat mages because energy shield protected them so thats why mages need some resistence ignore moves.Like Mercs ignore defence.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 1/29/2011 12:24:54 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 145
1/29/2011 12:20:18   
BlueKatz

quote:

tech mage deadly aim did 25, 25 on me while i had 35-42 res +8 from the space warrior armor

They deal 68 damage max then
Reduce damage by 9 from Death Aim, so it's around 59 base damage
Their weapon base damage can be around 30-32. So their stat at max can be around 27

So that one has around 84 STR

Wellll, with such STR, a MER or BH can do much faster, easier than Mage...I can't see how good can Mage be in that case
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 146
1/29/2011 12:41:34   
goldslayer1

@bluekats i seen tech mages do 70 damage in total with their gun
35, 35
but 50 damage with like 35-42 +8 resistance is just complete bull

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 1/29/2011 12:42:17 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 147
1/29/2011 12:48:45   
Snaipera

^ and have horrible resistance and defense. Deadly aim IS NOT a problem . It has been nerfed during one of the last updates , it now requires support . You can only use it once every 3 turns . Shadow arts , always enabled . Bloodlust , always enabled . Hybrid armor , always enabled . Reroute ,always enabled . Deadly aim , once every 3 turns ......
AQW Epic  Post #: 148
1/29/2011 13:00:44   
goldslayer1

ur forgetting that mages can buff themselves up, while mercs cant really buf them selves up, they can only have 1 straight defense/resistance (unless u include that other passive which also takes away health)
in other words both bounty hunters and tech mage can buff themselves up while mercs have limited buffs which is the resistance buff, and it takes away ur health too.
mercs cant regain energy, tech mages and BH can.
AQW Epic  Post #: 149
1/29/2011 13:05:55   
Xendran

@BlueKatz: Your math is completely wrong. To hit double 25 through 50 res requires 100 damage. Minus 9 from dead aim is 91. Minus 32 from weapon is 59. AKA Impossible base damage.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Gamma Evolution 1.1.3d - Friday, January 28th, 2011
Page 6 of 8«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition