Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Note Delivery

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Note Delivery
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/31/2011 23:25:06   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Note Delivery

Location: Traveler (Location) -> Star Captains -> Note Delivery
Objective: Congratulations! You survived the dangers of Planet Gark and delivered the warning message to be passed on to Murgatroyd of Arthuria!
Requirements: Completion of Missing Note
Release Date: January 28th, 2011

Enemies:
  • Mugger 1
  • Mugger 2
  • Mugger 3
  • Mugger 4
  • Mugger 5
  • Maria 183

NPCs:
  • Traveler
  • Maria 5

Dialogue:
    The Traveler: Your mission is to deliver the note to Maria. Upon completion, you will have access to a reward.

Maria 5: Thank you so much for bringing me this letter, <Character>!
    Maria 5: *reads* ...More Marias! So I have a family!
    <Character>: Seems there are at least 182 of you. Sadly, they don't seem interested in a family reunion... I mean, a Maria-- Maria 182 to be exact -- tried to kill me ...
    Maria 5: What?? Oh, no - this is terrible news! So when he says, "sensitive", he means dangerous...
    Maria 5: Now Murgatroyd of Arthuria is is in danger! I must warn him at once! But I can't leave the shop... Can you help me?
    <Character>: I'd love to - but how? The comm units aren't secure, obviously. Arthuria isn't on the Starmap...
    Maria 5: Oh, please hurry, <Character>! I can't leave the shop... but surely The Traveler can go tell him!
    <Character>: The Traveler said something about not being able to leave his post... but don't worry, Maria 5 - I will help you!
    Maria 5: This is terribly distressing - but I can't close up shop to deliver a warning myself. Thanks for helping me, <Character>!
    Maria 5: Now hurry back to The Traveler! And watch to be sure you're not followed...
  • To the Traveler!
  • Nevermind

The Traveler: As neither Maria 5 nor I are free to leave our posts, I shall have to send you on this mission, and it may be dangerous.
    The Traveler: I know there is an agent in place on the planet Gark, who goes to Arthuria next.
    <Character>: What a lark - to travel to Gark! I hope it won't be dark...
    The Traveler: .................. If he only knew how serious this is... ahem - Gark is no picnic, though there is a Cantina...
    The Traveler: I will let you use my Starship - it has special warps and cloaking devices for protection and speed. My navbot will guide you.
    <Character>: How will I know this agent when I get there?
    The Traveler: I have a feeling you will be able to pick him out in the crowd.
    <Character>: Ok and so then when we make contact, I just tell him to warn Murgatroyd of Arthuria to be wary?
    The Traveler: You won't even have to say a word... you'll see when you get there. Now be sure to bring your powerful equipment for your mecha.
    The Traveler: Your arrival on Gark will be sudden and dangerous... It is time! Go!
  • Battle On!
  • Nevermind

If you lose the Mugger 4:
    The Traveler: You're lucky that the mugger didn't get any of your hard-earned credits. Hurry up and try again...

After winning one enemy outside Gark:
    The Traveler: There's nowhere to heal and no time to rest! Just be glad you didn't get robbed!

After winning one enemy inside Gark:
    The Traveler: You made it through both of those attackers! Now you should see the Cantina just ahead.
    The Traveler: The lines of power are aligned just enough that I may heal your systems. bzzzzt Careful, <Character>! Sensors detect a powerful Maria ahead!

Battle Maria 183

After winning Maria 183:
    The Traveler: The Maria will report - to someone - that you were here, but sensors indicate that all EC units have departed.
    The Traveler: It is now safe to enter the Juice Bar.

?????: Hello, <Character>.
    ?????: ...
    <Character>: Wow you're so far away and yet I can hear you. Is this thing on?
    ?????: Don't come any closer. I can hear you just fine. And don't move your lips!
    <Character>: So is this Juice Bar Cantina place built with weird acoustics, or you have espionage amplification, or you're telepathic, or what?
    ?????: Telepathy? Stuff and nonsense... or is it...
    <Character>: It's a little hard to say Murgatroyd without moving my lips...
    ?????: You just look like you're chewing gum or something. It's fine. And I'll let him know to be ultra cautious!
    ?????: <Character>, I shall now transport you -and The Traveler's Airship -- back to Loreon. I promise you won't even notice the journey!

Rewards Shop:
  • Note Delivery Rewards shop

*Thanks to #13 and golden1231 for enemies link!*

< Message edited by Peachii -- 9/7/2011 4:41:53 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Note Delivery
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition