Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bounty Hunters

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Bounty Hunters
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2011 3:02:21   
charwelly

Why does everyone hate BHs i mean seriously after 1 guy made a good build and then you get beat your all like WOW BH need to be nerfed i don't get it

Let's just use in one area instead A Comprehensive Balance Discussion to discuss for balancing. Thanks. :) ~AVA

< Message edited by AVA -- 2/6/2011 8:17:55 >

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/4/2011 3:11:42   
Nebula

When players find out that there's a build that can beat theirs, they all complain that it is overpowered, even when it isn't, because they want their class to always remain on top. A good example of this is Mercs, they have been complaining for the longest time and now that they have been on top for months on end, do you see them complaining at all? Even non-varium Mercs?
Post #: 2
2/4/2011 3:12:47   
Deadly PoisoN
Banned!

I guess it's the annoying blocking aspect,speaking of which...I just came out of a battle with merc and she got blocked 3 times in a row at 64dex and 6SA.

You know what should be outlawed?Buster bunker that can't miss or be deflected with it's defense ignoring and crit ability.It should be removed entirely.It's because of this thing that iv'e seen lvl25 people crit lvl 30 people for like 45dmg+And it's not a rare sight either.

There's nothing wrong with bounties.

AQ Epic  Post #: 3
2/4/2011 3:22:04   
Lectrix

@Above: I agree; Bunker Buster scares me...

After the recent Shadow Arts Nerfs, Bounty Hunters are still overpowered... compared to Tech Mages. Compared to Mercs, Bounty Hunters are underpowered.

Overall, Bounty Hunters are average. Tech Mages need some sort of Buff to help them against Bounty Hunters. Mercs have no reason to complain (I'm not pointing fingers), because of their anti-Bounty Hunter Skills (Hybrid Armor and Intimidate). I know I've said it many times before, but the main problems now are 2v2 Mercs.

quote:

For as long as I can remember, Mercs have been overpowered in 2v2. The little series of "mini-Nerfs" to Support a few months ago had almost no noticable effect. Mercs have risen once again, more powerful than ever before. Something must be done. NOW.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/4/2011 3:22:14   
BlueKatz

When all BH go up Leader board I believe
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/4/2011 3:31:01   
charwelly

I'ma merc and i'm not complaining

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/4/2011 3:40:02   
Lectrix

quote:

I'm not pointing fingers

And no, that honestly wasn't sarcasm. Someone needs to invent a sarcasm font, it's hard to tell if you're being sarcastic when you're typing...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/4/2011 6:06:34   
TurkishIncubus

BH dont need nerf , their str build need buff . Only Bhs got perfect weps for a 5 focus build , Mages dont have it yet. With +80 dex 5 focus build BHs do always block its %50 chance to win Mage vs BH if my robot hit i will win , if BH blocks he will win.I dont have any problem with BH , My problem is Support abusing Mercs.They Deflect alot , Crit alot , their defances higher than us , they can heal incredibly high , they can hit +40 with raged Aux to 35 def. their multi hit +40 in normal(and it crits).

Mages need a buff , for using Reroute effectively we need high hp and normal def , with tanking we cant use reroute effectively.

Epic  Post #: 8
2/4/2011 14:49:31   
charwelly

Thats what i'm saying they don't need a nerf
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/4/2011 17:15:35   
Azugul

Why would mercs complain about an underpowered class? If anything, merc is overpowered.
Post #: 10
2/4/2011 21:38:13   
xxmirxx

they just need on massacre they should get blocks and delfection too.
AQ Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Bounty Hunters
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition