Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

BH Hating

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> BH Hating
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2011 19:50:00   
K.Raza

Ok now seriously why every one hate us? We got nerfed on all our passive skills & we are now underpowered. But mercs passive skills are not nerfed. How would Mercs like it if Hybrid was nerfed huh?

~Raza~

Let's just use in one area instead A Comprehensive Balance Discussion to discuss for balancing. Thanks. :) ~AVA

< Message edited by AVA -- 2/6/2011 5:51:16 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/4/2011 20:04:55   
jegaggin

we have the only multi which needs a seperate req.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/4/2011 20:30:28   
diablo452

The only ways to nerf merc are to make there skills cost 20-25% more energy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/4/2011 20:51:08   
Raven God

@K.Raza Do you really want to know the answer to that? Its the same answer for why heavily nerfing Mercs is NOT the best solution.

Its for the simple fact that the majority of players are Mercs nowadays, as such they have a huge numeric advantage in what concerns general opinion.

If Mercs are for that reason the main contributors the the game's coffers, its natural the development teams will appeal to their ideas first.

And guess what, there are a lot of Mercs complaining about this and that here on the ED General Discussion Forums. And their opinion seems to count too much (bear in mind, not pointing a finger by any means)

But if justice is to be made (I do hope so for that to happen eventually), Mercs will get a stat requierment on their Hybrid Armor. If it does not, it just shows this game was not made to be fair, and does not deserve my time.

~Raven God~

EDIT: @ <below> By the way you say it, I would try a guess at that your class is a Merc. Nothing against it tho. But if you still get killed by Strength BHs, and if you are not happy with it, maybe it is time for you to work your build around instead of complaining, because that will most certainly not get you the advantage you need.
By the way, if passive requierments mean nothing to you, then I guess you do not mind that Hybrid Armor gets one in the future. TM got it to Deadly Aim, BH got it to Bloodlust AND Shadow Arts, Mercs' turn might come sooner than you expect.

Sorry if I seem a bit harsh, but the way to put your post, it sounds arrogant and provocative the way you mention the passive requierments. If it is not the idea you tried to convey, then accept my apologies.

< Message edited by Raven God -- 2/4/2011 21:19:08 >
AQ DF  Post #: 4
2/4/2011 20:58:07   
Shadow Jester

The passive requirements are nonthing :/
I still get killed by STR bountys
Thats why i made a 2vs2 strength Build
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/4/2011 21:20:50   
jegaggin

@ ravengod if u put a req on Hybrid all that will happen is that focus 5 builds will become even more used often and all other max builds will die out. making it even more boring -_-
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/4/2011 21:29:28   
xxmirxx

they were first to get requirement on there skills why don't you switch class to merc.
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
2/4/2011 21:36:54   
Raven God

@jegaggin That's true, and we all know Mercs 5-Focus builds are the best among those of the other classes. It would prove the point, however, that Mercs are not as influent as they think they are, and that they are not safe from Balance.

And if it would become boring, why introducing stat req on Passive Abilities in first place? I'm all up for justice and fairness, either all classes have it and are for that matter on pair with each other (still being unique in their own way), or no class has it. Two classes being always the target of nerf while the other always get out without a scratch does not seem right, does it?

Plus, the 5-Focus builds are already manisfesting vastly among BH, for the stat reqs let us no other choice but to evenly distribute our stats, while Mercs have the least number of restraints in what comes the freedom to create what build they desire.

Now, I ask, where is this "balance" the Team so hardly craves to create and see implemented in-game?

EDIT: @xxmirxx If that post is supposed to be aimed at me, I can reply with a simple question: "Hurts, doesn't it?" And I will not ever change to Merc for a couple of good reasons: 1) Being the most important, I unquestionably prefer BH over Merc, simply for the fact the former req. allows for thinking and strategising (which is my type of play afterall), while the latter does not; 2) Even if I would want to, bear in mind not everyone has the life conditions that would allow for the purchasing of Varium. Just think about that.

< Message edited by Raven God -- 2/4/2011 21:56:26 >
AQ DF  Post #: 8
2/4/2011 21:56:11   
IzzyluvsU
Banned

Stop complaining, be happy you can even win a battle, Jesus, no one is appreciative anymore.
Post #: 9
2/4/2011 22:34:33   
Crossor

Hybrid should be nerfed and hopefully one day it is.
Post #: 10
2/4/2011 23:01:14   
King FrostLich

@above:

It was nerfed already. It used to be iron skin which increases by tech.

On topic:

The only reason why many people hate hunters are on these lines:

1.) High hp
2.) High str
3.) Bloodlust
4.) Massacre
5.) Assault Bot(if any)
Epic  Post #: 11
2/4/2011 23:20:17   
aqwshadowking14

@Raza What you said does not make sense " why does everyone hate us?". Us is part of everyone, so it's wrong. Now to my point, we are still OP if you know how to make an effective build, if you just use high hp and high str, without the passives, your win rate will still be 90%+.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
2/4/2011 23:41:31   
charwelly

This is what i don't get why does EVERYONE hate them wow they are pwners at 1vs1

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
2/5/2011 0:07:11   
InceptionAE

this is a useless post.. admins dont care.. they just want the bh's to get more var and change class.. guess what..

WELCOME TO THE LAND OF BUSINESS!

ED~ Inception X
HS~ Chromium
AQW~ Deathblad
AQ3D~ Violent

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
2/5/2011 0:14:51   
eragonshadeslayer67

how is BH underpowered?! str builds own mages, and with max SA, BHs can go block-crazy against mercs' robots, it's the best of both worlds

also it's mages that admins hate, yes there was heal looping, but it would have never came out if xendran didn't have the brains to transform such an ordinary class into utter domination, and now mages just get nerfed, and the plain sign of mage failure is that even xendran gave up mage and became a BH

also I'd like to see a non-founder mage build that can defeat a decent founder str bounty with frostbite claws+frostbolt blaster, WITHOUT blocks or deflects or crits
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
2/5/2011 0:24:59   
aqwshadowking14

@^ bhs cant use SA as effectively as b4, it has been nerfed
Edit- Str bhs*

< Message edited by aqwshadowking14 -- 2/5/2011 0:27:12 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
2/5/2011 0:27:07   
eragonshadeslayer67

^ note I said "block crazy" str BHs can take care of mages and 5 focus BHs that cna block a lot take carre of mercs, the deflect rate on SA is just overkill
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
2/5/2011 0:28:10   
aqwshadowking14

@^ u said max SA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
2/5/2011 0:29:13   
eragonshadeslayer67

^anything wrong with that? max SA gives more chances of blocking than lv 7 or 8 or 9 SA, so what's wrong?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 19
2/5/2011 0:30:08   
aqwshadowking14

@^ it requires sup, not something a str bh needs
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
2/5/2011 0:50:35   
Angels Holocaust

Why do I still waste my time doing this? Like I've said before this game is a business first and game second. It wasn't a coincidence that the mods nerfed the Bh class, the Dev's knew how powerful the class was when they introduced shadow arts. The only reason why they're nerfing the class is because there are enough BH in the game and it's time for them to class change to either mage or merc. They do this every three months now.
Post #: 21
2/5/2011 1:46:50   
Aere

For the record, Xen did not give up. He got bored, after literally mastering the Mage class.

Hell, I'm going to Mage from BH if I ever change class again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
2/5/2011 2:18:17   
K.Raza

I didn't mean to say to say to REALLY Nerf them.... But we are being hated now & nerfed that we can't do our support build or strength build but Mercs can freely do it.....
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
2/5/2011 7:44:08   
TurkishIncubus

BHs oped like Mercs , The reason i dont like BH is when they block they can decrease my HP and increase theirs with bloodlust , its not problem until SA come. They dont require Field Medic. They can Decrease your full energy with EMP grenade.

Epic  Post #: 24
2/5/2011 9:25:56   
IsaiahtheMage

@Turkish Wow wait.Bhs are OPed no where not you must be refering to the level 32s with varium the STR bounties or the 5 foucs ones the are not compatable with us lower leveled bounties with no varium we are TWO different types of bounties we cant be compared with them.
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> BH Hating
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition