Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Arcade Battles

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Arcade Battles
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/5/2011 18:04:58   
Azugul

Arcade battles are ridiculous. I see people flying around on hoverbikes they got from the arcade, or talking about how they got a house or 10k credits. They tell me one of the best ways to earn money is to go to the arcade. So I earn up some battle points and fight a battle, and lose. Darn, maybe I should try again. So I do, and I win (hard thing to do with an assassin in 1v1). Wap wap waaaap: no prize this time. Not even a "very common" prize (which seems more like 1 out of 10). The only thing I have ever gotten from the arcade was a 500 credit "jackpot," which isn't nearly enough to even buy a sidearm. And I've wasted literally hundreds of battle points on the stupid machine.
Post #: 1
2/5/2011 18:09:01   
Xxbbooxx

wow, atleast you've won 500 credits, i've wasted atleast 300 tokens there and only won 50 credits, twice...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/5/2011 18:25:51   
EE

I have to agree that the common items are as common as some of the ultra rare items. I think we've all been there. I hope they fix the odds.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 3
2/5/2011 18:29:03   
IsaiahtheMage

Agreeed i been trying that alot i wasted over 300 toekns on it I only won over 600 credits in total.The whole thing is a lie even very common is = to ultra Rare I did 3 battles in a row and won and NO PRIZE not even 50 credits its ridicoulous.Arcade is so annoying and most of the time I get level 32 varium beast and when I do get lucky and get a non beast player and win I get no prize so annoying.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 2/5/2011 18:38:42 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/5/2011 18:36:03   
pokepwner

Most i've won was 250 "jackpot", right, because at lvl 30 250 credits can buy alot(though i appreciate).But most time when i play i get a lvl 32 varium beaast when owns me and i waste 5 tokens.The only reason i keep going is the chance to win an assault bot.

< Message edited by pokepwner -- 2/5/2011 18:43:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/5/2011 18:40:43   
IsaiahtheMage

@Pokepwner I KNOW RIGHT!I am so sick of seing a level 32 varium beast EVERYTIME I try arcade and do 1 vs 1 its so freakin annoying!!They DESTROY me in 3 to 2 hits unless I get lucky.About the Assault Bot agreed I only play to get a Assault Bot and 10k credits the house and The Bikes arent that important to me.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/5/2011 18:49:21   
Giras Wolfe

Heh, my level 26 mage is fighting as much arcade as possible now.

Once I hit 27 I'll just be a punching bag for 32s.

Still no assaultbot, and in one level it will be almost impossible to get... :/
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/5/2011 19:46:43   
Xxbbooxx

wish i grinded arcade when i was level 26, but now im 28 and usually getting lvl32 varium beasts aswell..
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
2/5/2011 20:22:11   
One Winged Angel1357

Ive asked Titan many times about the Arcade, ive gathered Data about the arcade and Showed it to Titan, i got 20 users data about the arcade and showed it to Titan

can you guys guess what all of those things had in common opps took to long the answer is no responce.

Guys i did 500 yes 500 Arcade battles in one day and i won a grand total of 1.2K over what i normally would get lets get an average on that 500 fight 1.2k credits total thast an extra 2.4 credits a fight who else thinks i wasted a day on Arcade
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/5/2011 20:25:07   
orrthehunter

Arcade is gambling and like all gambling the chances for prize are slim unless they add more prizes.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
2/5/2011 20:26:18   
Luna_moonraider

arcade stinks i been trying to get a assult bot for my low lvl alts but no darn luck at all. only thing i get is 50 creds, NO prize and afew 250 creds. i do hope they make a 2v2 arcade soon it be better cause players can choose 2 difrent battle modes to try to win a prize.

AQW Epic  Post #: 11
2/5/2011 21:59:29   
charwelly

LoL atleast you can win something even after the toughest battle ever i still get nothing

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
2/6/2011 2:13:10   
Xxbbooxx

even when i beat the lvl32's (rare, i know) i have never gotten a prize, maybe it should be an increased chance to win against levels higher than yourself
eg:
20% to win against same or lower level,
25% against a person 1 level higher
30% against a person 2 levels higher
35% against a person 3 levels higher
40% against a person 4 levels higher
45% against a person 5 levels higher

thats just assuming its a 20% for like 50 credits, you be something like 5% or 50% already though.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Arcade Battles
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition