Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Orb d'Amour

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Orb d'Amour
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/18/2011 21:15:50   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Orb d'Amour

Location: Hero's Heart Day Storybook, Hero's Heart Day Chapter 4, Hero's Heart Day Chapter 8

Quests Given
Pinkonreach
Big D.'s Missing!
Greatest Hug of All

Snuggle-Gram Delivery!

Shops owned
2011 HHD Shop
Daddy's DC Shop
Hero's Heart

Dialogue
Hero's Heart Day Storybook

Orb d'Amour: All you need is (highly over-priced candy, flowers, cards and...) love!

Chapter 1
Orb d'Amour: Put a little love on your heart (and a little gold in my pocket).

Chapter 2
Orb d'Amour: Love is a battlefield. Good thing you're well armed, baby!

Chapter 3
Orb d'Amour: Can you feel the love tonight? (And this morning, and this afternoon?)

Chapter 4
Orb d'Amour: What've hugs got to do, got to do with it? Why undead, when they're devoid of emotion!

Chapter 5
Orb d'Amour: Your help is needed to defeat the greatest threat to Hero's Heart Day...this year!

Chapter 6
Orb d'Amour: Artix has a story to tell this Hero's Heart Day! A story of love and undead wrestlers!

Chapter 7
Orb d'Amour: Are you ready to sail?

Chapter 8
Orb d'Amour: There's nothing worse than an upset cat.

Chapter 9
Orb d'Amour: Right the spam, spread the love, deliver the chocolates!

Chapter 10
Orb d'Amour: Big Daddy needs your help again, this time with something... forbidden! Failure is not an option!

Chapter 11
Orb d'Amour: Big Daddy thinks you've had it too easy! Time to get out of bed and get to work! There's a big problem that only you can solve!

Chapter 12
Orb d'Amour: Hey you! Yeah, you! Are you ready for the QuestVenture of a lifetime?

Chapter 13
Orb d'Amour: A new chapter of your life is about to begin!

Chapter 14
Orb d'Amour: Missy, Big Daddy's assistant, needs your help!

Chapter 15
Orb d'Amour: Don't look at me, I'm just an orb. I don't deal with security.

Hero's Heart Day Chapter 4

Orb d'Amour: Happy Hero's Heart Day, <Character>! Cysero lent me to these LOVEly ladies because Big Daddy has gone missing! That's the way love goes.

Talk

Special Armor
Orb d'Amour: Big D. hid tracking units in the hearts he dropped as they carried him off. The Snugglebear suit can follow them. So get fuzzy already!
Put on the Special Armor!
Equips Snugglebear Armor
Remove Armor
Removes Snugglebear Armor
Back
Exits Conversation

Select a Quest!
Orb d'Amour: Falconreach is over-run with undead, Big D. is missing, the girls are in tears... this is a Hero's Heart Day-SASTER!
(Choose one of the following quests below)

Heal & Potions
Fully heals you and gives you 2 HP and MP Potions

Shop
Orb d'Amour: Have you gotten enough Tokens of Affection or Dragon Coins to buy a reward? If not, then you need to deliver some Snuggle-Grams baby!
Takes you to Hero's Heart and Daddy's DC Shop

Done
Exits Conversation

Pinkonreach

Orb d'Amour: We've gotten word that Falconreach is over-run with undead. PINK undead!
Orb d'Amour: I fear this quest takes precedence over finding the Big D. But hurry! Who knows WHAT is being done to him!

Big D.'s Missing

Orb d'Amour: The townspeople of Falconreach are tickled pink with your successful exorcism of the undead.
Orb d'Amour: And now you can find Big D.! Just let your snazzy Snugglebear suit lead the way! It'll track the tracker hearts Big D. left! Such a SMART cherub!

Greatest Hug of All

Orb d'Amour: SOMEone is behind Big D.'s kidnapping and the pinkification of the undead. But who? And... WHY?

Hero's Heart Day Chapter 8

Orb d'Amour: Happy Hero's Heart Day, <Character>! Big Daddy is in Amityvale right now taking care of some business.

• Special Armor
    Orb d'Amour: To deliver the Snuggle-Grams you'll need to wear the armor worn by warriors of love everywhere.
    Loads Snugglebear Armor

• Select a Quest!
    Orb d'Amour: Big Daddy left word that you're supposed to deliver some Snuggle-Grams to make up for your mistake. Hop to it, <Character>!
    Takes you to Snuggle-Gram Delivery!

• Heal & potions
    Restore your health and potions

• Shop
    Orb d'Amour: Have you gotten enough Tokens of Affection or Dragon Coins to buy a reward? If not, then you need to deliver some Snuggle-Grams baby!
    Takes you to Hero's Heart and Daddy's DC Shop

Thanks to Mordred for corrections.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 2/26/2024 0:00:02 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Orb d'Amour
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition