Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

bounty hunters the best class (OPed)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> bounty hunters the best class (OPed)
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/26/2011 1:51:03   
Xx. Christian .xX

ok guys so as u can see im a nice guy that dont post things like this everyday so this time im gonna do it clap* clap*

this is a thread that will show how the bounty hunters are overpowered

k so this is my experience

after 50 battles i won 40 and i lost 10 and ALL of it is the BOUNTY HUNTERS fault wana
know why?

heres why. Ok so im using a str build and im a mercy i got a good build and a good wins than loses on 1vs1 . so its always the problem the

bounty hunters keep on blocking my attacks and sometimes all my attacks are block im tired of this skill called

SHADOW ARTSso i know titan and NW put the requirements but it works a little bit but still thanks .i wish that

nerfing bh is a GREAT idea cuz they are so overpowered

heres 1 more experience that happen to me

im using im support build so i vs a bounty hunter so why did he get first and i got over 100 support and he got 38 + nothing support

can someone tell me how did the bh gets to go first?

even a lvl 27 can beat me cuz of his max bloodlust and SA 5 smoke and 1 masacre

so plzz nerf them or alot of people will be doing this

do u guys agree? i know that mercy are overpowered BEFORE but now its bhs AND ITS WAY OVERPOWERED ON 1vs1

OK SO HERES ANOTHER REASON

while i was scrolling my page (right now) i found this comments about using attacks that cant be block

so ill tell u guys 1 more thing so im using a support build so I in intemediete the bounty hunter then the bounty hunter use assault bot to

debuff himself thats the problem with varium AND lucky non-varium people who hav assault bot

another thing im using bunker buster with a 80 technology+38 u know IT DOESNT WORK cuz the Bh always go first and on my turn i

bunker no crit D: wow fail then second turn i aux (energy) third i think he masacre me then im dead and he got 125 hp wow how can i

win with that ammont of hp if i need to wait 2 turns to use the bunker

< Message edited by reyes 89 -- 2/26/2011 11:29:30 >
Post #: 1
2/26/2011 2:11:41   
slayergold

yes i agree these bountys strehntg builds are amazing but anyways merc are better
they block more then they should with the little support they have

but they have smokescreen whitch debuffs merc and mage defence nightmare for mages ;/

< Message edited by slayergold -- 2/26/2011 2:12:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/26/2011 2:17:51   
Zeoth

yup Bh are so OP i faced one with no armor and he still won cuz he blocked my bots
Post #: 3
2/26/2011 3:42:54   
xxmirxx

yes I have loss my matches over getting block on gamma bots.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 2/26/2011 8:11:19 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
2/26/2011 4:10:30   
8x

^ I checked your caracter page and you don't have gamma bot...
Epic  Post #: 5
2/26/2011 4:12:37   
voidance

@xxmirxx
LOL did you confuse gamma bot for your cadens wrath.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/26/2011 4:16:24   
Egoraptor

@above
You just misunderstood his grammar lol.
Post #: 7
2/26/2011 4:22:06   
PD

Yeah no...

ED History proves that nerfing a class only makes one of the other 2 more powerful. How about we Equalize the Stat Values first? I believe that would at least reduce some of the luck factors (And Balance complaints)

No more.
Post #: 8
2/26/2011 4:26:45   
voidance

yea....i think you would kill the dev's of boredem making them read all that in those links.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/26/2011 4:27:07   
xxmirxx

that not my only Im work account on in game.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 2/26/2011 8:12:06 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
2/26/2011 4:41:52   
TurkishIncubus

You Desribed BH STR build , they are fine only founder STR BH is strong the others not.STR Mercs deserve blocks , i only like SA because they decreased the number of STR Mercs.
The Oped BH build is 5 focus build with dex abuse.No matter founder or not , what ever i do they win me.

Epic  Post #: 11
2/26/2011 6:33:17   
semolino9

40 wins and 10 losses? seriously, get over it.
Most TMs would die for an 80% Win rate.
BHs are OPed but what about mercs?

< Message edited by semolino9 -- 2/26/2011 6:34:12 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 12
2/26/2011 6:41:52   
Matgon

It's time to stop nerfing, and buffing the weakest instead!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
2/26/2011 7:36:44   
Nebula

Bounty Hunters and Mercs are pretty much the same in terms of power level, tbh. Defensive Bounty Hunters have amazing blocking potentials and Strength Bounty Hunters have great damage. However, Tank Mercs can make damage done to them 3 - 5 while doing about 20 damage per attack ( With Charfade's Club, a good aidearm and the Beta Aux/Cupid's Sorrow ). Strength Mercs can 2-hit people when they get lucky, and they get lucky a lot. Support Mercs can crit and deflect like crazy with extremely high support and high Aux and Artillery damage.

Mages don't have any good high damage skills. I think that the casting skills need to be buffed and something else to icnrease their power. Nerfing isn't the right thing to do; buffing the weaker classes is. Considering Hunters had 2 nerfs in a row, the first one not so bad but the second devestating to any Hunter's build. Mercs haven't had a real nerf since the Artillery Dex requirement, which after a while was completely ineffective considering the armours and weapons giving massive support boosts.
Post #: 14
2/26/2011 10:51:00   
IsaiahtheMage

Yeah No.If BH are Oped what are Mercs?You must be a STR Merc dont you get it?STOP USING BLOCKABLES AGAINST THEM DUH!What dont you people understand.Mercs are the best class.If you think BH are Oped your build must suck.Stop the nerfing I am sick of it.Its easy to beat STR Bounties Mercs max out hybrid and use intimidate on them Mages use Malf weaken their smoke then use Defence matrix geesh its easy.Stop complaing everybody knows STR Mercs builds fail against BH so STOP USING THEM!i am sick of the nerfing BH are NOT Oped.Seriously.They can have OPed builds but they are NOT Oped.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 2/26/2011 12:31:32 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
2/26/2011 11:47:10   
Zean Zapple

They are OPed, and it's about time Don't worry about it we will get nerfed, and then another class will take over, that's always how it's going to be, and please post all things related to balance here.

~ZZ
Epic  Post #: 16
2/26/2011 11:59:23   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

We've had this discussion before.

@above- you don't have to direct all balance discussions there- it was just to prevent people from making multiple threads about the same specific balance solutions.

< Message edited by Cinderella -- 2/26/2011 12:00:37 >
Post #: 17
2/26/2011 12:00:49   
Zean Zapple

We most certainly have...

edit--- @above, That makes more sense thanks for celaring that up

~ZZ

< Message edited by Zean Zapple -- 2/26/2011 12:02:05 >
Epic  Post #: 18
2/26/2011 13:12:57   
SCORPIOZZz

you probably havent seen what can a mercenary do with 140 str like epicness think be4 you talk -_-
Epic  Post #: 19
2/26/2011 13:27:52   
Avantir

...I have no problem with BHs. My only problems are higher level Varium players and Stun>Plasma Bolt Tech Mages.

You want us to sneak into the Cap and rescue him?

Yes.

Oh. You aren't joking. You're crazy!
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 20
2/26/2011 14:22:02   
bighobbo

quote:

after 50 battles i won 40 and i lost 10 and ALL of it is the BOUNTY HUNTERS fault wana
know why?

LOL, Okay.
Man, I can't defeat a Bounty Hunter, BHs are so freakin OP!!!! My build is so super duper awesome and I should be unbeatable!!!!
Post #: 21
2/26/2011 14:29:58   
One Winged Angel1357

@^ ED is not as it always was where you could make a build and predict how it would work(rather effectivly i might add)
but those Uber builds ussaly specilize on one area to beat at and if someone has a build up defence to that one area then your Uber build is left innefective Or the uber build has one hole in it and you can pick at the hole to destroy the build
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
2/26/2011 15:34:49   
Lectrix

I think reyes is being sarcastic...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
2/26/2011 15:43:51   
PhoenixGladiator

I find the largest barrier against strength bounty hunters and mercenaries is when they happen to go first against my 80+ or 120+ support. Technically, this shouldn't happen often but lately it has been occurring more and more. It almost seems random now. The problem with a strength merc or bh going first is that they can start their offensive without giving their opponent (who has higher support) a chance at a debuff.

I see a simple solution. Make support play a larger role in who goes first, especially at higher stat differences. There is no way a strength bounty hunter with 30 or 35 support should go first over a support mage/merc/bh with 80+ support.

I think this would really level the playing field. It would also tone down all the nerd raging about who's going first. It's simple, "I went first because I have 60 more support than you. What did you expect?"
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
2/26/2011 15:44:58   
Xx. Christian .xX

@scorpiozzzzzz

dude im way different to him he hav founder armor and he hav different weps and , also i beat him so?

@bighobbo

im not saying that im unbeatable im just saying that only the bounty hunters beat me during that time and im not saying i hav a super duper awesome build

Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> bounty hunters the best class (OPed)
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition