Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: bounty hunters the best class (OPed)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: bounty hunters the best class (OPed)
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/26/2011 15:48:39   
8x

I don't think that BHs are the problem, the thing is that back in beta there were less varium players, so it was easier to get wins... Now in gamma there is a LOT more varium players that use class with the most OPed build. People win less battles and blame it all on class with OPed build.

quote:

50 battles i won 40 and i lost 10 and ALL of it is the BOUNTY HUNTERS fault

You can't win them all, each time someone wins someone else has to losse.

< Message edited by 8rlx0 -- 2/26/2011 15:56:43 >

Epic  Post #: 26
2/26/2011 16:18:34   
The Death Trap

Our 3 epicduel class Merc BH and TM are all very good but BH seem to be better and its unfair to the oher class

what do u guys think leave a responce
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
2/26/2011 16:42:37   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

I merged these two topics.
Post #: 28
2/26/2011 17:12:41   
IsaiahtheMage

@Jockytran You serioussly think Mages are equal with Mercs?You also think BH would own a Merc?You need a reality check.How is it unfair to other classes how is BH better then all other classes?We all know Mercs are OPed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
2/26/2011 17:14:51   
charwelly

With my str build this is what i do...
Maul (block) gun (deflection) bezek (block) strike (block) game over

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
2/26/2011 17:36:18   
TurkishIncubus

^

Thats because you use the most non strategic build in game , Str Mercs deserve block , I Love SA because of it (SA is Oped but atleast they can stop STR Mercs).

Epic  Post #: 31
2/26/2011 18:13:38   
ZirakogluED

Sorry,I have to say this, Bounty hunter's are not oped the reason why you seam to lose is you're using strength build its not 100% win but hey atleast you can use a effective strength build and btw its mercs that are oped btw im not complaining really since every class had theire oped momments in-game.
~Z
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
2/26/2011 18:23:58   
x666satan666x

god dam, when will people stop hating on the bounties, which class was nerfed lasted, oh was that bhs? yes it was.... which class was nerfed before that, bounties again, would you look at that, it was. we have gotten nerf after nerf and still came out on top. just get over it and find away to beat us and if you cant just jump classes like most of you already have.

< Message edited by x666satan666x -- 2/26/2011 18:26:24 >
Epic  Post #: 33
2/26/2011 18:28:00   
ZirakogluED

^ Amen to that!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/26/2011 18:41:01   
8x

quote:

god dam, when will people stop hating on the bounties

Sadly people will always hate any class that can beat them :/
Epic  Post #: 35
2/26/2011 18:47:25   
beastmo

This game wont have balance first it was merc OPed then mage then bh itll always be a class OPed the class that isnt OPed will not complain the rest will
Epic  Post #: 36
2/26/2011 19:27:59   
Zean Zapple

Well said beastmo...

~ZZ
Epic  Post #: 37
2/26/2011 19:47:34   
King FrostLich

The only reason, why hunters are so overpowered is because of their huge str. Second reason is shadow arts, their so called little saviour skill especially when it comes to stuns as well. Though they are overpowered, I get a 50-50 chance of killing them as non varium but its gonna require tons of luck to do it.
Epic  Post #: 38
2/26/2011 19:57:15   
beastmo

quote:

Well said beastmo...

Why thank you !
Epic  Post #: 39
2/26/2011 20:22:04   
PhoenixGladiator

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure mercs were the last to be nerfed with the reduction of armor piercing on Artillery Strike.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
2/26/2011 20:24:06   
Goony
Constructive!

The only reason that you could possibly call the Bounty Hunters overpowered is if you factored in the speed of the wins, this combined with the overall win % make them the best current class in the terms of what the game is about. That is getting as many wins as quickly as you can!

The 125hp strength BH build can be beaten by mercenaries and mages! There are several players who can verify this statement...

How do I do it as a mercenary?

I use a 109hp, 4 focus build with 76str, 78dex, 60tech and 52sup. When they smoke you, debuff the smoke with assault bot, I then use intimidate (this should cover the massacre and rage attacks), use gun and aux, the strike at this stage is optional (chance a zerker to kill, heal, maul to stun or just strike). Use gun on rage!

Very successful strategy, but there are a few tricks some BH's can use to combat it and the build I use makes it vulnerable to 5 focus builds.

Herein lies the reason why the balance debate about one class being overpowered is currently invalid! Sure the weapons could have better balance and the gap between varium and non varium at the top levels needs to be addressed, but the win or success rate against THE BUILDS of specific classes relates to your own build and strategy not the other players class! And, since the game also has luck factors to create the excitement and that unpredictable nature that can effect the outcome of the battles... Meh! Class balance discussions are over-rated
Epic  Post #: 41
2/26/2011 20:38:26   
King FrostLich

Totally agreed with Goony. The only thing why I cant kill hunters easily is because I only got 69 dex which means 23-28 defense which clearly lacks. If you have about 78 or 81 dex as a mage, you can easily kill hunters provided your support is about 64-68 along with lvl 1 or lvl 3 defense matrix.

< Message edited by FrostLich -- 2/26/2011 20:40:29 >
Epic  Post #: 42
2/26/2011 21:04:05   
IzzyluvsU
Banned

wow shut up, Just because you can't beat a class doesn't mean it is OPed. Jesus, Do you guys want the classes to be exactly the same? Stop saying they need to be nerfed.

KTHNX
Post #: 43
2/26/2011 21:57:48   
voidance

um you do know that general discussion is ment for people to talk about stuff like this and not for uptight, short fused, whinny, little kids like you to flame.

PS: like how i triple combo'd you there, possibly quad combo if your not a kid and just acting like one.
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
2/27/2011 3:29:32   
TurkishIncubus

Str BH is not Oped (only some founders oped a little) But 5 Focus BH is Oped , The never block (do always +35 hit robot damage) , +35 Aux damage , And they got energy shield that stop my Malf , And They always gain HP while doing these if you think this build isnt oped than game is Balanced.
Epic  Post #: 45
2/27/2011 3:33:05   
Lord GaGa

Bhts just annoy us all with there bloody SA.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
2/27/2011 3:33:57   
5rr5
Banned

It's only the best class if u know how to use it and have rare items like founder, bunnyzooka
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
2/27/2011 5:54:12   
8x

^All the classes are good if you have those items.
Epic  Post #: 48
2/27/2011 10:25:33   
eragonshadeslayer67

BHs r OPed, almost every BHs with top notch equipment r running around with the new OPed build, 5 focus, 2 heal, emp, PHYS. armor and a crap load of resistance

I think bunjira started it but yea..........those BHs r BEYOND oped (never faced one myself but the high def+high dmg from robots+heal from BL obviously mean utter domination)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
2/27/2011 12:11:25   
IsaiahtheMage

@Eragon Then your build just sucks againts BH.The only Oped Bh is STR BH.Bh in gerenal arent "beyond OPed" if anyone is Oped its mercs.You should know that.
AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: bounty hunters the best class (OPed)
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition