Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bloodrock Mountains - Lord Piotr

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Bloodrock Mountains - Lord Piotr
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2011 11:43:44   
Nightly

Bloodrock Mountains - Lord Piotr

Objective: Battle Lord Piotr and claim the final Bloodstone.
Requirements: Completion of Bloodrock Mountains - Castle
Release Date: -

Enemies:
  • Lord Piotr

NPCs:
  • Lord Piotr
  • Han Velsing
  • Safiria

Dialogue:
    Lord Piotr: You! Intruder! Halt! You thought you were going to explore the nooks and crannie of Castle Darkspyre, <Character>? Looking for whatever secrets you think are hidden here, I'm sure. Did you really think I would let you into these dark halls?
    Lord Piotr: Homewrecker! Gatebreaker! I am going to make you pay for this...
    Lord Piotr: ... with your blood. I will defend the Darkspyre Bloodline to the death. Your death, <Character>. And then your un-living self will be under the Darkspyre Curse: and at my command forever!

Han Velsing: You actually defeated the fourth Vampire Lord, the powerful Lord Piotr? I tip my metaphorical hat to you, <Character>!
    Han Velsing: Great. This again...
    Safiria: Greetings, <Character>. I see you have the 4th Bloodstone. You are truly a master of your skills.
    Safiria: I sent a device to my location at the base of the Bloodrock Mountains where I sell weapons.
    Safiria: There, I can merge the Bloodstones for you. I worry that you will need the Bloodstones on your side very soon.
    Safiria: I wish you the best, <Character>. Good luck.
    Han Velsing: I hate to say it, but maybe you better do what she says.

Rewards Shop:
  • Bloodrock Mountains - Lord Piotr Loot

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/29/2011 0:40:07 >
  • Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Bloodrock Mountains - Lord Piotr
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition