Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Your Thoughts About Bunker Buster

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Your Thoughts About Bunker Buster
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/8/2011 21:13:51   
Lectrix

I'm too lazy to write a lengthy first post, but I'd like to know... what are your thoughts about Bunker Buster?

Le Chevalier Mal Fet (AQ)
Lectrix (HS)

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure. ~Rowena Raven
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/8/2011 21:22:07   
truc

Critical.
One word to describe it.
Epic  Post #: 2
3/8/2011 21:23:58   
One Winged Angel1357

combine spammed support with bonus crit do i need to say anymore
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/8/2011 21:59:09   
helloguy

Noob fest..
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/8/2011 22:01:14   
stryker914

Meh. I hate when noobs hit through my defense with a crit from bunker buster. That's the only problem though.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/8/2011 22:11:04   
Larcell

Bunker Buster is like Shadow Arts...it gives even low-levels a chance to win. But Bunker Buster isn't passive so...

< Message edited by Larcell -- 3/10/2011 21:28:43 >

Epic  Post #: 6
3/8/2011 22:12:14   
Lectrix

I wanted to bring this up, because of the increasing number of Mercs who are using Bunker Buster, whether they're "Pros" with Tech Builds, or the so called "Noobs" who like to see big numbers.

I've noticed that some people complain about lower Level Tech Mages who use Plasma Bolt, Overload, and/or Plasma Rain. Well... what about lower Level Mercs with Bunker Buster? Also, some people may or may not notice that there are few(er) complaints about the previously mentioned Tech Mage Skills at higher Levels, while Bunker Buster... well... I'll leave it at that.

Your thoughts, please?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
3/8/2011 22:34:13   
Algorithm

Well, I build tons of ED accounts all for different reasons though.
One thing I can say is that while leveling from about 7 to 16 mages are OP (The ones that abuse plasma bolt, overlord stun/plasma rain). But from 16-27 I can mainly say that Mercenaries are OP, most have maxed out hybrid and a decent Bunker Buster. As for the Mercenaries that use Mjolnir they to seem to use the same strategy.
I've also noticed the low strength, high support, medium tech and dex with lower leveled mercenaries as well (Lower leveled as in 22-27).
^That abuse their multi and of course have a decent hybrid.

Legion > Exile
Post #: 8
3/8/2011 23:15:27   
voidance

I think it should either have 25% critical or 20% dafence ignore, not both.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/9/2011 0:21:49   
eragonshadeslayer67

Everyone says bunker buster is good, but I still prefer artillery strike (since I prefer dex/sup instead of tech)

so I say: secondary option for artillery

{AQW} Click for full guide to the Tower of NEcromancy! Lvs 0-10!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
3/9/2011 0:29:36   
BlueKatz

it's very powerful, or... OP

I mean... freaky, I killed so much with it, of course at higher level non varium hardly use it

Double BB still master low level zone
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
3/9/2011 0:50:09   
Lectrix

Hmmmm... how do you guys think lower Level Bounty Hunters are doing in comparison? Tech Mages have Plasma Bolt. Mercs have Bunker Buster (which is like Plasma Bolt... except with a few extra "bonuses"). What about Bounty Hunters?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
3/9/2011 0:56:53   
BlueKatz

BH at lower level still good as I believe, with careful build BH can survive as good as Mage, at higher level (15-20) BH really strong with right build, beat Mage, but still weaker than Mer
Mage is just a noob killer at low level, pretty weak at mid level, get better at mid high level and get a lot weaker and slower at highest level
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
3/9/2011 1:18:22   
Lectrix

@Above: I agree with most of your post. I made a Bounty Hunter as a secondary character, and managed to come up with a pretty good Build that could defeat most of my enemies (with the main exception being Mercs with a strong Hybrid Armor). However, I was asking about a Skill that was similar to Bunker Buster or Plasma Bolt. It seems that Venom Strike is the only Skill that comes close, and from what I've seen, not many lower Level Bounty Hunters use Venom Strike. So are Bounty Hunters, in a way, at a disadvantage at lower Levels, because they lack a "quick-killing" skill like Bunker Buster or Plasma Bolt?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
3/9/2011 1:31:10   
BlueKatz

I made a build guide, at level 20 95 HP max smoke and 44 STR, it's really good, but that build at lower level work not well against experienced players and at higher level can't be good enough

I actually never try Venom build at low level... I don't think it's effective. I rather try some good Side Energy weapon vs Mer

And yeah, I think BH will be slower than Plasma Bolt Mage and BB Mer, it has no fast hit move
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
3/9/2011 3:30:55   
Arcanis

Its a bunker. That busts. Nuff said.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
3/9/2011 7:08:51   
8x

Bunker Buster... Good for low lvls, bad for high lvls.
Epic  Post #: 17
3/9/2011 7:44:34   
Silver Sky Magician

Bunker Buster is an incredibly deadly skill. 20% defense ignore, a critical and possibly rage; that'll ignore 20-100% defense (assuming the effects stack, which I think it does). Bunker Buster is essentially a greatest 'dark horse skill' a merc has in his skill set.

But with mercs having atom smasher, bounty hunters having EMP and mages having assimilation(yes, I know it doesn't prevent bunker buster in most cases, but it prevents the merc from using it a second time) as well as considerably high hp and a powerful field merdic, the best thing to do is to take out the bunker buster skill before it comes to haunt you when your opponent is about to die.
Post #: 18
3/9/2011 9:35:07   
IsaiahtheMage

Its a very strong skill I am a tank Merc I have high tech so Bunker Buster is very powerful I once hit a 61 crit with it.I believe its unfair how Mercs and BH get a defence ignoring move with extra crit chance but Mages get not one resistence ignoring with extra crit chance move its just unfair.

To all you talking about its bad for high lvls really?I seen plenty of Tank Mercs(Like me) use it at lvl 10 its quite effective.
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
3/9/2011 10:21:45   
TurkishIncubus

High Tech + 5 focus + gamma bot + Bunker Buster(%20 def ignore + %25 crit chance) = Deadly

% crit should remove

Epic  Post #: 20
3/9/2011 10:43:29   
Larcell

I think the 20% defense ignore should be removed. Our multi has an ignore % and Maul has a 20% ignore too. No other class has that many types of moves that ignore a defense.

< Message edited by Larcell -- 3/9/2011 10:44:34 >
Epic  Post #: 21
3/9/2011 10:45:55   
od

@ Letrix
BH have venom strike, which is very strong against tanks. Though since it has a lvl req. of 10, most go for smoke+mass

< Message edited by od -- 3/9/2011 10:47:24 >
Epic  Post #: 22
3/9/2011 11:03:44   
PlungerMistress

Overpowered.

The chance to critical is way higher than it says. I lost countless battles I should've won, thanks to Bunker Buster.
Post #: 23
3/9/2011 12:02:03   
IsaiahtheMage

WOW!Why do all you want to nerf mercs like seriously.How many times STOP THE NERFING and BUFF up youself.Why must you guys want to weaken everyone else?What so we can all be weaklings and noobs?Thats not fun at all.How be just use BUFFS for the weaker ones instead of nerfing someone else geesh.
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
3/9/2011 13:51:42   
PlungerMistress

I don't want mercenaries to get nerfed, I want BUNKER BUSTER to get nerfed, that's it.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Your Thoughts About Bunker Buster
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition