Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Do You Think There Should Be A 'Hints & Tips' Thread?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Do You Think There Should Be A 'Hints & Tips' Thread?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/19/2011 0:41:50   
Xxbbooxx

Hi, i've been thinking about this for awhile, and i think there should be a Hints & Tips section of this part of the forums for Epicduel, back where you can go into GD, Q&A, Bugs, and Battle Strategy, when you enter it, people could submit tips like such as how to get credits, the fastest way to level up for each class, which weapons to never use, etcetera

i was wondering how this idea would go down, so what do you guys and girls think?

< Message edited by Xxbbooxx -- 3/19/2011 0:42:17 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/19/2011 0:44:01   
InceptionAE

There should be, all i can say is for all that goto cheatsguru.com

other then that there's probably not gonna be hints and tips in AEF. (I STILL HATE THIS FORUM).

ED~ Inception X
HS~ Chromium
AQW~ Deathblad
AQ3D~ Violent

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/19/2011 0:45:13   
Xxbbooxx

oh god, i hate cheatsguru.com, its all scammer trying to get your password...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/19/2011 0:47:41   
InceptionAE

LOL not the way i see it..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/19/2011 1:22:35   
Bu Kek Siansu

You can try to create a guide about what you're talking about, and post it in the EpicDuel Battle Strategy forum for the Guides List. Maybe, it'd be considered.

Otherwise, you may try to post it in the EpicDuel Suggestions forum.

I don't think, it'll ever be happen as a "Hint and Tips Thread". I think, there is no point to continue. I'm afraid, I have to lock this thread. Sorry... :)

< Message edited by AVA -- 3/19/2011 1:32:02 >
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Do You Think There Should Be A 'Hints & Tips' Thread?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition