Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 5 of 27«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/25/2011 5:29:02   
IceCold

I had to start over, since my clips were kind of broken. *sigh* Good luck everyone!
AQW  Post #: 101
3/25/2011 5:45:29   
Knight of the Dragon

Artix I have a second question. Will the winner be a villain or does the winner have a choice at what he wants to be? I'm a good aligned player at heart and I really want to enter this contest, but does the winner HAVE to be a villain? Is there a choice?

~Knight of the Dragon

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 102
3/25/2011 6:14:32   
IceCold

There will be one hero and one villain. One player has already been chosen, but nobody knows which side is he on, since the video was private
AQW  Post #: 103
3/25/2011 6:20:54   
Knight of the Dragon

@IceCold
Can you give me a quote to who said someone was already chosen?

~Knight of the Dragon
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 104
3/25/2011 6:34:20   
Nightly

quote:

We are going to change the rules a bit for those of you who may wish to run for President one day. (Although, I would totally vote for a super hero as president... personally) You can now show a video of your in-game character and use your real voice to speak as your character (feel free to change it with audio editing software) if you do not want to appear on camera. But it must be a YouTube Video. But to be fair, know that those few super brave heroes who appear on camera are going to have much higher odds. In fact, we have already seen one video from a boy wearing a towel on his back, and army helm and he made a VERY compelling argument for being an NPC... he is going in the next release 100%... just for being the first to do it. (Although he did make his video private so only we could see it -- should that be allowed?)

That would be quoted from Artix in this post.
Post #: 105
3/25/2011 6:41:27   
IceCold

quote:

In fact, we have already seen one video from a boy wearing a towel on his back, and army helm and he made a VERY compelling argument for being an NPC... he is going in the next release 100%... just for being the first to do it. (Although he did make his video private so only we could see it -- should that be allowed?)
AQW  Post #: 106
3/25/2011 7:02:44   
Knight of the Dragon

I see. Well that's slightly discouraging.

Last question, is there a deadline? Or is AE just gonna randomly choose whenever they see a nice entry and immediately close the contest? Cause if that's so (from thinking about that video I just saw and the quote) that would kind of be unfair.

quote:

CORRECTION: The YouTube contest is for Villains AND Heroes. There will be a winner every month, starting in April, for as long as we keep this contest running.

Well that's convenient! Much less discouraging already.

~Knight of the Dragon

< Message edited by Knight of the Dragon -- 3/25/2011 7:06:22 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 107
3/25/2011 7:15:09   
IceCold

I managed to cut some things off the video and the video is now 5 minutes long, instead of 10 minutes xD
AQW  Post #: 108
3/25/2011 8:26:48   
Lightning Blade

All I have is a webcam. I have a youtube account...But I not going to show my face to the world and humiliate myself >_>
All I can do is writing fictional stories...Which I have already done in the Character Discussion thread. Well, best of luck to you all! ^-^
Post #: 109
3/25/2011 8:46:33   
RodrigoUZ

I must complain. How can AE decide who's the winner before they've seen all entries? What if they pick too good ones, and then next morning two more members upload videos that make their heads explode because of the overwhelming awesomeness (like mine if I do it right)? I think they should have waited until the deadline for uploading videos before chosing anyone.
MQ AQW  Post #: 110
3/25/2011 8:56:56   
IceCold

Well, I guess he was such a great superhero/-villain.
AQW  Post #: 111
3/25/2011 9:15:06   
Knight of the Dragon

@RodrigoUZ
quote:

CORRECTION: The YouTube contest is for Villains AND Heroes. There will be a winner every month, starting in April, for as long as we keep this contest running.

@IceCold
Careful! Marvel and DC might sue you for saying SuperHero! xD

~Knight of the Dragon

< Message edited by Knight of the Dragon -- 3/25/2011 9:16:23 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 112
3/25/2011 9:18:13   
The Death Angel

quote:

I must complain. How can AE decide who's the winner before they've seen all entries? What if they pick too good ones, and then next morning two more members upload videos that make their heads explode because of the overwhelming awesomeness (like mine if I do it right)? I think they should have waited until the deadline for uploading videos before chosing anyone.

Then it's too late for them. I can only suggest that whoever that person is, better stick to deadlines. But they're doing this monthly for an unknown amount of time. So they could probaly snatch the title next month.

Ps. Ninja'd

< Message edited by Razhork -- 3/25/2011 9:19:42 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 113
3/25/2011 9:29:16   
IceCold

quote:

@IceCold
Careful! Marvel and DC might sue you for saying SuperHero! xD

If it's in a dictionary and I didn't write the first letters as capital letters, they can't:D And besides, why would they look into these forums?:D

My video is uploading to Youtube. And it's Live Action.
AQW  Post #: 114
3/25/2011 9:47:14   
Baron von Bloodlust

I'll do it for the lulz. Nothing to lose but my dignity, nothing to gain but internet semi-fame. What could possibly not go wrong?
*Dashes to the basement with a camera and a lab coat*
EDIT: One hero and villain every month? Well, I smell a Justice League and League of Villains type thing in the future...

< Message edited by Baron von Bloodlust -- 4/7/2011 17:19:50 >

Post #: 115
3/25/2011 9:57:12   
IceCold

Okay, this is mine:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hhY3kqoDOs
AQW  Post #: 116
3/25/2011 11:06:00   
Goldstein

I hope everyone enjoys mine!

Edit: And turn up the volume! ALL THE WAY!
Post #: 117
3/25/2011 12:36:43   
Sir Parsifal

Well, I think I will throw personal dignity to the side and do this contest.
I have a basic idea of what I will be doing.
Post #: 118
3/25/2011 13:21:05   
IceCold

quote:

This was clever, funny and well done -- your character is going in!

Yey!:D I got in!:D
AQW  Post #: 119
3/25/2011 13:40:57   
The Death Angel

@IceCold: Congratulations dude!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 120
3/25/2011 14:02:05   
Sir Parsifal

Congratz, IceCold!
I'm about to upload mine. I hope the reviewer has a sense of humor.
Well, here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifN6wcK4_88

< Message edited by Sir Parsifal -- 3/25/2011 14:06:04 >
Post #: 121
3/25/2011 14:15:15   
IceCold

I commented:D
AQW  Post #: 122
3/25/2011 14:16:45   
Sir Parsifal

So I noticed.
Post #: 123
3/25/2011 14:46:55   
Brisingrwolf

haha im putting mine on when i start filming tomorrow, im going 2 do it in rl XD
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 124
3/25/2011 15:02:35   
evergrimm

lol. i found my gullible friend. good thing to. my vids gonna be awesome if my vision turns out the way i have it.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 5 of 27«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition