Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= EpicDuel Gamma Evolution 1.1.4d Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel Gamma Evolution 1.1.4d Discussion
Page 7 of 8«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/12/2011 8:48:33   
zenix

Now that the first days are threw...

This is the first update for months that i don't call "epic fail".
We had a lvlcap increase (sadly this will leed to more varium stuff............ and we payed a heck load of real life money already... but it's okay somehow).
We had a focus and stat decrease, which destroyed many builds, including oped builds.
We have a new item, that takes down the oped Bunny Zookas.

I think, the latest update is okay.
I still miss the "ton of new non-varium related items to improve gameplay" items, that was promised once the bazar opens
And the bazar is open, isn't it ?!!?

< Message edited by zenix -- 4/12/2011 8:51:26 >
Post #: 151
4/12/2011 10:17:27   
IsaiahtheMage

@Hun Kinng My god! Seriously you havent seen me because recently I have been playing 1 vs 1 and using other accounts. How can you base whether someone understands something or plays that much based on you not seeing them in 2 vs 2? How do you even know if you havent seen but I just used another username huh? I am not attacking you its just because everything you been saying is completely illogical and incorrect. Silver Sky already proven your encouters with the Mercs wrong unless you had a bug. Also I am a merc aswell blood shield does NOT limit physical attacks it directly says " Sacrifice your HP for resistence and give it to your ally or yourself" Or very close to that NOT once does it mention "Sacrifice HP for defence and resistence" because that be extremly OPed have you honestly seen anyone saying that but you? Also no stat reduction and progression has not affected the skills my Bunker Buster before the update said 54-60 dmg with 23-28 res after the update it said 54-60 dmg with 21-26 res me having less tech in no way affected my skills. So there again proven wrong. Honestly you claim your lvl 33? I am lvl 30 bout to be 31 and I can understand more of the basics of this game.
AQW Epic  Post #: 152
4/12/2011 12:14:30   
Hun Kingq

Silver Sky Magician you say that my words are unbelievable and since we don't have a character name for you how can we believe you actuallly play.
Iamawesome has combined total 38631 1vs1 includes npcs 2vs2 wins 2377. Hun King 2vs2 wins 3401 and both of our 2vs2 wins can be verified. Take a look at a lot of players on this forum the vast majority you could look up in the character web pages, like fay bee, goldslayer1, Aqua Lightning 98 and so on and so on. If have not noticed we are in an Epic Duel forum and for people to remember who they are on the battle field they use the character name as the forum name. Somethings they tell us somethings they don't that will happen in the game, we are the actual experiment to test the code for them so how do know if low damage before health then high damage after health is not part of their experiment?
Iamawesome
Tech mage
level 33

1vs1 36254
2vs2 2377

Isaiahthemage
Bounty Hunter
Level 28
1vs1 Wins 700
2vs2 Wins 164
IsaiahtheMage, now you been tagged by Silver Sky Magician to come after me, you two are something else. You just admitted you been playing 1vs1 so how can you really understand or know what is going on in 2vs2 if your just playing 1vs1? Silver Sky Magician has not proven my encounters with the mercs are wrong. That is what it says in the description of bloodshield but what I saw happen in the battle is totally different since the last update. Does not Bunker buster improve with tech and if your tech is raised does not the bunker buster inflict more damage? So the merc with 142 tech can have over 60 points of damage. Any stat over 50 is to have diminishing returns on attacks so with this mercs tech being at 142 which is 92 points over 50 by what they say the damage should have been less, this update was to discourge players abusing one stat or another but it has not. So again you have not proven me wrong. Why do mages malfunction mercs? One to limit the effect of the bunker buster two to help increase the damage from our energy weapons. since you two are too lazy to go to the character page and put in my name here is the link: http://www.epicduel.com/charpage.asp?id=Hun King
Copy and paste the link in the address bar and try to tell people I am not a level 33.

< Message edited by Hun Kingq -- 4/12/2011 12:18:48 >
Epic  Post #: 153
4/12/2011 17:58:27   
Firewallblast

For gods sake ur stats stay the same ur skills are not affected. Think about why would they even show ur stats like this EX: 51+22 instead of EX: 51+22-23 stats use ur total stats as far as i can c it only affects def, res, and atk power. Players have the right to make a forum name that is not there username actually now when u try to register it says

quote:

If you wish to post messages to the forum:

You must be age 13 and older, to create and use a Forum account.
Your Forum account is separate from your AdventureQuest, AQWorlds, DragonFable, MechQuest, and EpicDuel game accounts.
You must play using your Game account for a few days before registering for the Forum.
Your game account email address must be confirmed. Click the link in the email sent to when you created your game account.

So technically Silver Sky Mage has a right and is actually following the rules of the forums.
AQW Epic  Post #: 154
4/12/2011 18:54:17   
IsaiahtheMage

@Hun Kinng Do NOT use that ED character that is my old fail character who has failed epicly my first character when I was a noob I just use that character for fun search up one of my TRUE characters like IsaiahtheHunter,IsaiahtheAvenger and IsaiahtheTechMage those three are much stronger and have more wins.They reflect what player I really am and show my true record. Thank you.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 4/13/2011 8:04:38 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 155
4/12/2011 21:48:38   
Hun Kingq

Firewallblast, it is now progressive stats, you need higher stat points to have what you had before, but as tech improves then skills and robot improves, whatever skill the stat improves with then it gets improved as the stat value goes up, do you understand. With this new update stat value of 50+ is to have diminishing returns since the dex and tech values was raised, causing you to have lower defense and resistance, the diminishing returns has not happen. This was to tone down stat abusers but instead it created more. I seen Artillary strike 2nd strike get 50 damage. So the progressive stats affected all stats but more so with tech and dex where a mage to have any defense or resistance he has to go all the way to 64 base stat on both making the mage attack power so weak its a joke. My username on the forum is the same as it is in the game except in the forum they added a q at the end. People could use whatever name they want but if you take a look majority of people on the forum uses their Character name. I typed in your name and your a level 20 tech mage, one star 1vs1 wins 14 2vs2 Wins 154 Fame 2 so even yourself you use your character name as the forum name.

IsaiahtheMage I would never use any of your ED character because I have my own that I worked on to get where it is now, I was just showing you that majority of players use their character name as forum names.

Well back on topic: Malfunction reduces tech and with the reduction in tech of the merc I still see 25 to little ove 40 points of damage and that was with my dex and tech at 60 and 64 before the update when I malfunctioned a merc not only the robot attack went down the damage from bunker buster was below 20 sometimes as low as 9 but now that does not happen as often as it did
Epic  Post #: 156
4/12/2011 22:46:28   
Firewallblast

Okay actually firewallblast is my alt, usually players have their main acc on thei char. pg. in the forumn. If u looked at mine it would be "The Grey Shadow" and i feel my signature is needed to not waist ur time. And i understand the update completely.
AQW Epic  Post #: 157
4/13/2011 8:03:57   
IsaiahtheMage

@Hun Kinng I dont mean use them I mean search them up and see their record thats what I meant I would never give my characters away.
AQW Epic  Post #: 158
4/13/2011 8:16:36   
  Charfade

Just a reminder to keep the conversation on topic here...
MQ Epic  Post #: 159
4/13/2011 8:24:00   
T.600

^My bad...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 160
4/13/2011 8:35:43   
IsaiahtheMage

@Charfade Oh yeah sorry forgot.
AQW Epic  Post #: 161
4/13/2011 8:51:48   
jegaggin

I Object!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 162
4/13/2011 8:55:16   
Hun Kingq

What would have been good in addition to the update is taking away the bounties and mercs to ignore resistance, defense or both because for the mage we have choose between power or defense. If we choose power then we have low defense and resistance and if we choose defense and resistance we have low power. To be a truse caster mage I would have to have high health, high energy, high reroute, low powered side arms just to boost defense and resistance as well. So did the update benefit the mage class at all when thanks to the other two claas abusing stats caused the determination to to adjust dex and tech lowering the mage defense and resistance which as well as affecting our energy attacks because you have to look at what improves each energy attack to see how much this update affected each one.

People will say the update did nothing to the skills but take a look at what each stat improves and you will see that in some way it did affect the skill.
Epic  Post #: 163
4/13/2011 9:10:45   
Silver Sky Magician

@ Hun Kingq

I would now like to clarify some facts.

1. It is extremely obvious that I do play EpicDuel. And that it is virtually impossible for me to be arguing with you in the way I have been doing should I be a level 6 tech mage who is new to the game.

2. No matter what you say, Hun Kingq, it is an undeniable fact that stats still affect skills in the same way. In other words, before the update, bunker buster increases by 1 damage per every 5 tech. After the update, it still increases by 1 damage per every 5 tech. I think this statement is extremely clear. Please provide a screen shot of a new skill scaling system should you persist to say this.

3. The update greatly affected bounty hunters and mercs as well. It is unfair to say that the update discriminated against mages, because it did not. Don't bounty hunters and mercs also have to choose 'between power or defense'?

4. The developers will most likely inform the community before carrying out any 'experiments'. My personal opinion on your experience with blood shield is that you experienced a few decreases in damage due to the random number generator, then, being frustrated by this, exaggerated the damage disparity such that it becomes mathematically impossible and presented this as fact.

5. What is your definition of a 'true caster mage'? One that uses plasma bolt, overload, plasma rain (maybe supercharge) all in conjunction? You should compare the 'caster mage' with the 'caster mercs'(bunker buster + artillery strike + sometimes surgical strike) and 'caster bounty hunters'(stun grenade + multi shot). All caster builds do not function effectively at high levels and I do not see a reason for you to single out this aspect of the mage class.

6. Mages 'abuse' support just as much as bounty hunters 'abuse' strength and nearly as much as mercs 'abuse support'. Mercs are able to ignore defense because they lack a skill such as smokescreen or malfunction, unlike the other classes. Bounty hunters only have one skill that can do this and that skill is blockable.

7. What 'improves' energy attack damage is increased base damage and/or decreased resistance. Most opponents have lower resistance after the update, while mages' gun attack is not affected much as mages' strength is usually limited to below 50. As for support, I believe that support mercs are equally affected by the decrease in base damage. I see no reason for you to complain about how the update ultimately nerfed mages while doing nothing or even buffing bounty hunters and mercs.

8. As for your malfunction 'not affecting mercs as much', have you truly taken note whether all the factors were the same? If not then this is a flawed comparison. Even if ALL the factors were the same, you still have to take in account the random number generator.

9. I have not instigated IsaiahtheMage to criticise you. He did so on his own accord. It says quite a lot about the fallacy of your argument that at least three people are pointing out errors in it. And yes, I have already checked your character page before you accused me of being 'too lazy to do so'.

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 4/13/2011 9:23:09 >
Post #: 164
4/13/2011 10:07:39   
IsaiahtheMage

@Hun Kinng I believe Silver Sky has tooken the words out of my mouth so I will go check out your record because you claim I am "to lazy to". Also what me and Silver Sky said has nothing to do with each other we are not "tag teaming" you what I said is based all on me not him or anyone else. The only reason we have all been pointing out things in your post is because something is false if 3 people say it is this reflects a lot about your false statments. You believe everyone is out to get mages everyone has been nerfed not just mages.

EDIT: I have now checked your character page.
Hun King
Tech Mage
Level 33
5 Stars
1 vs 1 Wins 13,787
2 vs 2 Wins 3,436
Fame 63
It appears your a level 33 varium beast and you have over 16,000 wins yet still havent seemed to grasp the basics? Its hard to believe someone with your amount of wins and experience cant understand most of the basics and believe everyone is out to get the mages and doesnt seem to understand this update very well. You know whats sad its you at your level not understanding,not me and Silver Sky tag teaming you(Which where not). I dont mean to troll or be harsh or rude I am just speaking my opinion about what I see on your post.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 4/13/2011 10:18:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 165
4/13/2011 14:41:23   
Hun Kingq

IsaiahtheMage, I asked you once before what are the basics since I don't know nothing about the game and if you can't answer then you don't know either so back off or answer the question. When you two either call me a liar or exaggerate and your not there to see what happened you are making a false accusation.

Silver Sky Magician, it is quite clear it takes you a couple hours to have a good thought, before the update I just had to have 54 base dex to have at least 28 defense and now I have to have at least 64 dex to have 27 defense and you say this update did not affect the tech mage more look again. What skills improves with DEX, supercharge and overload. At level 1 overload with the total dex at 71, the damage is 36 in one battle which is on youtube, I was never asked if he could put it on youtube since it involved my character, in a 2vs2 match which my partner hardly attacked and the other guy was down to 7 points of health and I used overload and I only got 3 points of damage, that is a big drop from 36. Another time which is this morning I had overload at level 5 with total dex at 76 indicating 46 energy damage at that level, I used it on a player that was malfunctioned no shield of debuff of anny kind I only got 9 points of damage, that is a big drop from 46. Because tech and Dex improves certain skills and it takes moe dex and tech to have those skills at the same power at least 64 tech and 64 dex, the mage class have been severly nerfed especially with defense and resistance.

How many skills does the mercs and bounties have that ignores defense, resistance or both well the mage only has one, supercharge, which ony ignores 20% resistance and at level 1 you need 32 points of energy. One player used it aon me and he was at level 10 supercharge and only did 32 points of damage and I won the battle. While the mercs kept support the same or some even increased it after the update and it takes more stat points to have a good defense and resistance, what is a mage to do, put all the stat points into tech and dex and having no power or having power and no defense or resistance causing a level 10 Artillery strike to get up to or more than 50 points of damage on the final strike. Everyone got nerfed but the mage class got more nerfed then any other class.

Silver Sky Magician are you aprogrammer for Epic Duel? If not then you know nothing about the programing code or how it is set up and no they will not tell you anything because they want to see what happens and how players respond to the situation but if they tell you everything then they can'rt have a true experiment. Like drug trials one groups gets sugar pills and the other gets the actual drug but they don't tell people who get what just to what happens in the experiment.

If a tree falls in the woods and you are not there did the tree fall? If your not there in battle with me or against me and the damage or events that happen still happen? If an eartquake happened somewhere in the world, your not there, and it did not get reported did the earthquake happened. So if where not there in 2vs2 matches and did not see what happened don't falsly accuse me of lying or that I exagerating any facts because you were not there.

You two have no evidence to prove me wrong and instead of these these attacks or your theories I don't know something then you should not falsly accuse. Like Chardfade wrote "Just a reminder to keep the conversation on topic here..." I write what happens in battle pertaining to the update trying to keep it on topic. So either post pertaining to the topic or don't post at all.

Epic  Post #: 166
4/13/2011 14:50:25   
Crovile V2

Well well well ! A stat nerf. Not quite what I expected. I have seen a lot of changes in ED in the long run here. I won't say much here but just will wind up my thoughts about this update in a few words :

1. Focus - I Don't Care; Skills - I Don't Care; Builds - None of My Concern; OP/UP - Doesn't Make A Difference To Me; Stats - This is what I paid for and I won't compromise with that ever.

2. Popped in to see My Beloved ED, saw my new Re-Stated Build and I re-realized why I had retired in the very first place. So just said Hi to my old pals & Logged off.

R.I.P.
Post #: 167
4/13/2011 14:56:09   
goldslayer1

@crovile
funny enough even tho it was nerfed. that build u have or had still works wonders.
(im asuming u had a 125 hp, 84 dex, 80-88 strength smoke mass build)
AQW Epic  Post #: 168
4/13/2011 15:05:59   
Crovile V2

@ above :

Nope. I used 109 HP, 92 Str build. Now thats 2 more useless build in my bag along with focus. I still win 95% of my duels still, but hate the stats. Now Both my Defensive-Strength & Barrier Builds seem like a Noob Lv-28 Build.
Post #: 169
4/13/2011 16:46:41   
IsaiahtheMage

@Hun Kinng The basics is knowing what each skill,each stat,each class all do which you dont know. You dont even understand the updates. Not once did you mention your overloads damage - their resistence did you? No. Just because they where malfed and had no shield doesnt mean anything they could have still have like over 130 points of tech so taht would do nothing to them compare your stats to theirs not just your dmg against them expecting it to automatically hit that your statements are 100% false and illogical you have no evidence nor logic behind it at all. Everything you say cant be tooken seriously if every post is false(Which yours are) and is always corrected or said to be wrong. Honestly you dont understand this game at even level 33 and a fully equiped variu beast its just sad.
AQW Epic  Post #: 170
4/13/2011 16:56:02   
Firewallblast

@Hun Kingq

Everyones's defenses got nerfed mine did too b4 the update i had 27-33 resistance now i have 23-28 my defense decrease by 1 or 2 points use to be 20-24 or 21-26 and now its 19-23. Maybe he overload is getting low dmg cause of the removal of focus? True we can't KNOW what happens but we can predict, if u saw that there is a possibility that could happen but as in real life the people need straight hard facts and evidence to believe it. I am not against or with u i am neutral.

The Update

The update was overall good but with a one minor set back. Think about it 50 is kinda low almost all high lvls have at least 20 points over that in 1 stat no matter varium or not. My stat were all affected by little but that little change can make a big difference in battle. Can't wait till friday to c what the new updates/improvements are. Really hope the Eggzokkas stay till next week cause im short of cash right now.
AQW Epic  Post #: 171
4/13/2011 19:22:20   
Hun Kingq

IsaiahtheMage, you ae wrong again because I study the players hand book and know what each stat does and which it improves they had low resistance and high support and lower tech then me and support only helps you not get stunned. What is sad is your judgemental condescending attitude behavior against me so if can't keep you disrespectful judgements to yourself and stay on topice then post no more in this forum because the forum is to help staff to see what is going on in the game not your personal vendetta against me or any other players, for all I see you have lack of respect and no honor.

Firewallblast, I know everyone's defense and resistance got nerfed but thing is like the merc and the bounty they have shadow arts and Hybrid armor that uses no energy at all, blood shield uses health, and energy shield which uses energy (not much) and all these are more effective then what the mage has technician and defense matrix. So as you could see the mage has regular armor and two skills that uses energy and that is why I suggested in the past to allow the mage combine an energy and a physical armor and give the bonus points to to defense and resistance but players say that is too much for the mage. Also if you known me in real life you would realize I am a straight forward and serious individual that believes in the truth no matter how much it hurts or offfends someone and people know me ask my opinion because they know I will not hold back and they will get a truthful answer. If you ever dealt with a computer program then you would know anything can happen that you did not expect to happen because each line or segment of code either compliments or reacts to each other and with dealing with AI sometimes it has a mind of its own. Well I guess if those people need straight had facts all the time I would hate to see them driving down the road and the cop tells them you can't go any further and they do because the cop showed them no pictures or videos then as they are going off the bridge to their death they probably will say I should have took the cops word.

I do hope the next update coming Friday fixes whatever glitches or bugs in the game and either reduce the amount of defense/resistance that the powerful skills ignore and do something about the bot especially the physical bot maybe make it a three round warmup on attacks but for the energy bot leave the debuffs as they are. Maybe with the stat and skill what could happen if the total stat is past a certain point then that skill the stat improves is disabled and maybe that what they should have did with this update.
Epic  Post #: 172
4/13/2011 19:28:06   
King FrostLich

@Hun King:

What the heck are you complaining about? The new stat progression? Yes we all hate that part where everyone gets nerfed a bit(actually alot for mages) but that doesn't mean you can whine about what just happened to our class. If I were you, then change class.
Epic  Post #: 173
4/13/2011 20:59:39   
Firewallblast

maybe they should make an armor that did +4 to defense and +4 to resistance that wouldn't be too bad lvl 33 (only way)

and a varium armor giving +6 +6 lvl 33

< Message edited by Firewallblast -- 4/13/2011 21:01:07 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 174
4/13/2011 22:02:12   
IsaiahtheMage

@Hun King Ok respect and honor? Ok you should you should treat people with respect so they respect you I learned that when I was 5 but honor WHY THE HECK?! Should I honor you,are my lord? My empereor of China? My preist? No,No and NO! You seem to believe you can never be wrong. Even when 5 people point out something wrong with your statements all your post are basically exagerrated or lies. You show a lack of common sense to believe people should honor you like their your servants and your opinion is higher then theirs? Your not that special dude relize that. Stop whining and acting like everyone is out to get mages plz its just sad that your always wrong and dont understand anything. How about you play another class before accusing them of being this way pr that way when you havent even played as them really? Just sad.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 4/13/2011 22:04:41 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 [7] 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel Gamma Evolution 1.1.4d Discussion
Page 7 of 8«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition