Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AE= Spring Holiday Art Contest! (discussion thread)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =AE= Spring Holiday Art Contest! (discussion thread)
Page 14 of 16«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/10/2011 21:52:09   
AgentLyre

Oh my goodness, really? So I did not have to edit my post. :/ This is reassuring in ways.
AQW  Post #: 326
5/11/2011 4:32:49   
SetRollanTaruhi

@Gally: You bet you'll see me there!

@Knight: Sorry, I can't wriggle with you and the others. It just feels kind of wrong.
Also, I think your work is able be up there somewhere on the leader board.

@Agent: I'm... sure they won't mind it? Second question mark?

@Entry thread: AHHHH!!! Why can't I read you?! I keep trying but with all the post editting, late entries, item suggestions, Christmas or Halloween pictures, COMPLETELY unrelated submissions, post without any entries AT ALL, lack of common sense, and, most importantly, the lack of brownies, my head starts hurting and I give up... Someone please give me some brownies to make this better.

@Set: How come you've still neglecting to ask if anyone knows whether or not that look through the discussion thread for entries that never make it to the final cut, such as your armor?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 327
5/12/2011 10:28:27   
Corvus Corax
♥ Senpai ♥

Wow, I spent the whole morning looking at artwork submitted for the contest. All I can say is, awesome work everyone :3
This is my personal favorite contest so far. You're all so creative! ^_^
AQ AQW  Post #: 328
5/12/2011 10:43:13   
Rikyri

Tomorrow aaaaah

What are the chances of them forgetting? :o
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 329
5/13/2011 3:12:07   

I wonder if there's one person just checking every entry...

...OR if they just forgot about it. Lol.

Hopefully they announce winners soon. Good luck everyone; saw a several good ones.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 330
5/13/2011 7:52:36   
Master K

Good luck to everyone, and my the best art win!
Hopefully AE has not fergotten about this contest...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 331
5/13/2011 10:11:21   
Mar

the outcome of the contest will be announced today?
AQW Epic  Post #: 332
5/13/2011 10:47:56   
GriffinFire
Pirate King

So we hope. It's been a week.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 333
5/13/2011 15:52:32   
ultimate fighter

yea isnt it supposed to be today

?
AQW  Post #: 334
5/13/2011 17:36:05   
sunstar384

Just keep an eye on the staff's twitter accounts.
Post #: 335
5/13/2011 17:54:58   
ultimate fighter

i dont know them
AQW  Post #: 336
5/13/2011 19:32:17   
highnoonnoob

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Who Won????????????????
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 337
5/13/2011 20:45:00   
kelvin112233

@ ultimate fighter

Jst keep an eye on Cyero's Twitter. He's in charge of AQW, so I'd assume that he would post about the contest winners first.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 338
5/13/2011 21:06:39   
Laken

Artix just made a tweet saying that the will announce the winners early next week
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 339
5/13/2011 22:00:40   
Rikyri

Early next week being...

Somewhere around Monday, right?

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 340
5/13/2011 22:27:40   
GriffinFire
Pirate King

*grumble* X3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 341
5/13/2011 23:07:54   
Knight of the Dragon

@Griffinfire

Exactly, *grumble* That event shop better not go anywhere...

~Knight of the Dragon
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 342
5/13/2011 23:09:51   
sunstar384

It sounds like they're going to judge them over the weekend, and then announce it whenever they decide on winners.

.:My DeviantArt:.
Post #: 343
5/14/2011 18:26:24   
ultimate fighter

yeah that event shop better not go XD
AQW  Post #: 344
5/15/2011 13:54:09   
finalfantasy112

my god! are the winners going to be announced soon or what!?
Post #: 345
5/15/2011 21:21:30   
sunstar384

They aren't starting judging till Monday? At this rate they will just wait to post the results on Friday. >.>
Post #: 346
5/15/2011 22:16:46   
amanogawa

i wonder WHEN the result will be out... :/

Sorry for my bad english >.<
AQW  Post #: 347
5/15/2011 22:18:15   
Chas

EVENT SHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *_____________ *
sdak;lkdjf;l

MY LINKS 。◕‿◕。
ART BLOG || Deviant ID
AQW  Post #: 348
5/15/2011 23:02:28   
Gallymoggers

UPDATE!

Alina has closed the thread! :)
AQW  Post #: 349
5/16/2011 1:41:10   
SiLvErWiNg
Snuggably SiLvEr!

Odd - I thought that Artix said on his Twitter that they would judge over the weekend and announce early next week. I guess they're pushing it back again?

Anyhow, I'm a bit confused about what Alina posted - does she mean that everyone after the deadline will also be considered? o.O

EDIT: Ahh - nvm it seems Artix posted about this again on his Twitter, saying that it would be judged next week ^^

< Message edited by SiLvErWiNg -- 5/16/2011 1:44:29 >
Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =AE= Spring Holiday Art Contest! (discussion thread)
Page 14 of 16«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition