Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Ideas for Buffing Founders

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Ideas for Buffing Founders
Page 1 of 912345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/26/2011 14:56:31   
Angels Holocaust

Now as we all know founders are getting a buff on their armors now what suggestions should we give to make it better. Maybe an additional +10 enhancement slots and +10 defense or resistance.

Another great idea would be for the armor to be able to have both defense and resistance shields like maybe +7 dex and resistance.

Post #: 1
4/26/2011 14:59:23   
The Death Angel

Another great idea would be not to do so.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/26/2011 15:00:42   
Smackie El Frog

Angel vs Angel! Why not make our armors -7?(like in DF) that way we heal everytime they attack? Might as well make us founders unbeatable

< Message edited by Smackie El Frog -- 4/26/2011 15:01:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/26/2011 15:00:50   
xiRawk

Great idea but how about 50 enhancement slots and +50 resistance/defense? Gimme' a break!

p.s: they never said it would be the founder armor
Post #: 4
4/26/2011 15:00:59   
TurkishIncubus

Than only founders play this game if something happen like you said no need for us , Im taking this post as a Joke

Epic  Post #: 5
4/26/2011 15:14:03   
voidance

The only real buff they deserve is bumping Res to +9, anything else would be Oped.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/26/2011 15:25:49   
Snaipera

^ Lol , no , thank you . Why not just give founders a little boost of the rarity score of their badge and a bike . I supported the game in February,2010 . They did in January , why should they keep getting more stuff???
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
4/26/2011 15:45:49   
xxmirxx

founders should have second version but this time. It be limt time only and second version would have plus 10 resistance and stats would all be 9 a cross so this time gamma players to will have right get armor. Ps I bet this won't be read by anyone.
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
4/26/2011 15:52:42   
veneeria

Buff? Titan only said that founders would get a "special reward".

< Message edited by veneeria -- 4/26/2011 16:15:49 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
4/26/2011 15:59:59   
xxmirxx

I know it sounds hard to they are rude. But if what shadist said to me just want to be looking nice then I don't see problem getting to plus 8 not 9.
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
4/26/2011 16:01:14   
helloguy

Just watch them increase the resistance to plus 9
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
4/26/2011 16:05:27   
xxmirxx

I HOPE GOD THEY DON'T
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
4/26/2011 16:06:35   
xXx83xXx

I HOPE GOD THEY DO
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
4/26/2011 16:21:30   
Tiago X

I hope it is not armor related. I have the badge , not the armor :l , just like many others, for example, LiveLoveLaugh(Helloguy), PD... etc.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
4/26/2011 16:24:09   
Vick Vega

I have played with every armor available and I will say that I don’t see why founder armor is so revered! Nerf on skills and Stats killed its overall importance. Even with misplaced stats and a few less slots for enhancements, the Bunny armors are not that far off par with founder armor. Big whoop you can make one really strong str BH build with it and click the same 5 buttons over and over. It’s the most boring build I have ever played. It makes Bunker Buster Merc refreshing. You need to look at the bigger picture. It is not the founder armor that’s smashing you probably in most cases. If you take a Varium loaded Beta account with Bunny Armor or Space for that matter and stack it up against a founder armor person who doesn’t have all the other elite varium items they won’t win because of the armor. So the people with founder armor AND all the other gear to go with it are OPd and killing you. Awee I am so sorry all twenty people out of the thousands that play are keeping you up at night. My guess is that your getting your “behind” handed to you by varium users of all shapes and sizes not founder armor wielders particularly.

I will add that bumping the res to 9 would not change this truth!

< Message edited by Vick Vega -- 4/26/2011 16:25:44 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
4/26/2011 16:47:11   
InceptionAE

To me founders would only be the best if it had...

+ 8 strenght, dexterity, technology, and support. +10 enhancements.

and giving +10 defense or resistance.

Thats the best armor in the game. Right now I think that Bunny borg just owned founders.

ED~ Inception X
HS~ Chromium
AQW~ Deathblad
AQ3D~ Violent

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
4/26/2011 16:49:32   
goldslayer1

bump the res to +8 and thats it.
+9 would be too much.
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
4/26/2011 16:50:13   
The Death Angel

@DungeonHunter: You seriously must be insane, if you think that 8+ str, dex, tech and supp +10 enchancement and +10 def and res is reasonable..
That would be the very definition of OP'd and I would most likely quit if they got such a huge buff. And you can argue whether Bunny Borg has owned founders or not.

Since bunny borg has 4 in each stats while Founder has 8 in dex and tech, making it a good defensive armor and not as spreaded points.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
4/26/2011 16:50:37   
Mr. Black OP

@dungeon
way op and i have the founder but the bunny is to powerful compared to founder

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 4/26/2011 16:51:05 >
Epic  Post #: 19
4/26/2011 16:51:37   
Snaipera

Do you guys know what my problem about buffing the founder armor is ? I bought Space Warrior E thinking of it as an equivalent of the armor I missed out on . It has 2 less stats , but 1 more resistance . Now , if Founder Armor were to be buffed , I would also like to see my Space Warrior E getting buffed . Founders did NOT pay a cent for their armor ,and a fully enhanced armor nowadays costs more than 25 dollars . That's my problem . Founders should receive something ,but not a buff ,that's for sure . A house , a bike , I really don't mind , just no more buffs . Also , I remember the post on the founder add .I don't recall ANYTHING about Founder Armor being the best one forever
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
4/26/2011 16:52:26   
Oba

Couldnt have said it better myself Vick Vega :) But these "non-founders" seems to get crazy just when the word "founder" pop-up... A founder is a founder, they SHOULD get buffed, atleast to +9, or +10. Since BunnyBorg is a better armor, which i would use if i had varium to enhance it.

< Message edited by playarn -- 4/26/2011 16:53:00 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 21
4/26/2011 16:53:23   
goldslayer1

@snaip founder bike

i hope thats their special reward.
if its a armor buff im gonna be pissed.

quote:

Couldnt have said it better myself Vick Vega :) But these "non-founders" seems to get crazy just when the word "founder" pop-up... A founder is a founder, they SHOULD get buffed, atleast to +9, or +10. Since BunnyBorg is a better armor, which i would use if i had varium to enhance it.

dude ur forgetting founder has stacked stats, while bunny borg is spread out.
and u still have more stats.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 4/26/2011 16:54:34 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
4/26/2011 16:54:23   
InceptionAE

@ Death angel

I did not say +10 def AND res, I said +10 def OR res.

It's not OP, unless people have bunny chompers or rixties, and bunny zooka's or egg zooka's. Besides Titan said that the Founders armor will be the best in-game. I'm no founder, and I'm suggesting this. Your problem is you can't even come up with a build of your own.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
4/26/2011 16:56:17   
goldslayer1

quote:

Besides Titan said that the Founders armor will be the best in-game.

LIES. they said the same thing they said for beta weps, "among the best in the game"
and it is, its a lvl 25 armor, with a good luck.
if founders get a buff i want better looks for armors.
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
4/26/2011 16:57:10   
Vick Vega

@gold

quote:

Even with misplaced stats and a few less slots for enhancements, the Bunny armors are not that far off par with founder armor.

You can make the same exact Str BH build with Bunny E and have 2 - 5 less HP and +9 Res than the founder armor

< Message edited by Vick Vega -- 4/26/2011 16:58:03 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Ideas for Buffing Founders
Page 1 of 912345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition