Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Ideas for Buffing Founders

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ideas for Buffing Founders
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2011 17:49:43   
LambO

I never said you beg, I said free players like yourself. If I said you begged I would of said it anyway.
Getting buff isn't a free upgrade on any amour, you got to pay for enhancements, buff on resist/def is free but I would gladly pay for it to keep on using my founder amour.

We don't have to blame non-varium players for anything, they do it themselfs for keep on asking for stuff so they can be like paying customers. Eventually when you talked to every single non-varium player & asked them will they pay for EpicDuel, then you can say that so no you don't have the right to complain when it comes to people who pay for this game.

Quit my lying & grow up? What ave I lied about? I've stated the true. You're just too slow to pick up what everyone else is saying.

LambO
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 101
5/1/2011 17:53:14   
The Shadow Dragon

so are you saying free players shouldnt get anything and keep getting pwned? epicduel's population will probbaly decrease by 40-60% if this continues
Post #: 102
5/1/2011 17:59:59   
One Winged Angel1357

Lamb0 i see P2P's trying to help F2P's and then i see you throwing us in front of a bus so shut it we dont beg to be like P2P's we ask to stand half a chance and we have Variums backing us up so they can have a challenge

As for Founders not begging i saw founders saying they would quit if Founder Armor was not buffed to be better then Bunnyborg you say that isnt begging, then you are sadly mistaken. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror before you go calling someone out next time.

As for founders buffing is a bad idea if you wish to know why refer to my last post but a new higher level Founder armor is a good idea
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 103
5/1/2011 18:08:22   
LambO

Winged, before you have a fit calm down. I've said plenty of times that Free players need new stuff.
When it comes to the paying customers wanting to keep the items they payed for, free players have nothing to say on this matter.

Winged, you've acted like I've said all the free players so next time before you make yourself look stupid re-read what you've written.
You've might of seen Founders say they would quit if they didn't get a buff, what one person, that's cool. Like I've seen free players beg for new stuff & in-game begging for free accounts & varium.

I have the bunny amour so why would I need to look in a mirror? I'm not gonna quit I've said this before I only want to keep on using the items I payed real money for.

People need to friggin read, seriously.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 104
5/1/2011 18:08:54   
Rush

Honestly Founders is still the best. It needs no buff. If a second version of Founder was released all I would want is a different look and for it to be Physical.
Post #: 105
5/1/2011 18:14:47   
xxmirxx

quote:

Now as we all know founders are getting a buff on their armors now what suggestions should we give to make it better. Maybe an additional +10 enhancement slots and +10 defense or resistance.

your tell me thats not ask for free buff. you already got 10 enhancements so that leavse ask for +10. as you can see I am not only one here thinks same as me. As far as ego I have not once herd of you think of those who already brought three armors . Just so they can match your armor and be better. How is fair to see people that pay for 3 armors to see founders getting free buff.
AQ Epic  Post #: 106
5/1/2011 18:18:36   
Basicball

quote:

Why not give them 100 defense, resistance and enhancement slots

cuzz the max number of enhancements is 10, and it'd cost a fortune to enhance 100 slots :p

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 107
5/1/2011 18:24:45   
One Winged Angel1357

quote:

Why not give them 100 defense, resistance and enhancement slots.

becuase that would be giving them what they want, which is to always have the best armor in the game which they where not promised(tho many think they were)

Name's OWA... Just OWA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 108
5/1/2011 18:25:38   
LambO

xxmirxx you act like founders only have founder amour, lol.
I have bunny borg E, Desert Ronin E M, WarBot E & Founder.
It's fair cause we was here supporting the game than the people who aren't Founder. Simple.

Founder amour got 10 Enhancement slot, which wasn't free. We payed varium for them.

So I people don't jump to conclusions. Founders should get a buff & Non-varium players need a buff in items also.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 109
5/1/2011 18:36:36   
One Winged Angel1357

NW says otherwise about founder buff

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy40/Axl13579/PM.jpg

actully i think posting that PM just made this entire topic pointless whoops
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 110
5/1/2011 18:39:37   
xxmirxx

I said founders with armor. btw you had choice to do non varium way you choose to do varium way. btw most of my friend s have what you have minus founder armor. They are non founders as well.
AQ Epic  Post #: 111
5/1/2011 19:18:51   
Wraith

LambO and One Winged Angel1357: Sorry LambO, but One Winged Angels 1357 is correct. Basically what you say is since Founders played first, they deserve a better armor. That particular armor they got for FREE on a promotion. Seriously, people like me buy Promos ASAP so you can't say it cost your next 3 Varium purchases.

LambO, what you are saying is awfully conceited. I'm not flaming you BTW, just speaking my mind. Your statement says that an armor which was the best for over a year, and is still second best, should be better than something that people did NOT get for a promo and had to buy in about half an hour after the release.

Let me show you WHY Bunny Borg is better. It deserves to be better. You "old boys" can't ruin the fun for everyone.

Founder Duel Master Armor:

Price: FREE
Enhancement Price: 1 700 Varium/170 000 Credits
Total Cost: 1 700 Varium/ 170 000 Credits

Bunny Borg

Price: 14250 Credits and 995 Varium
Enhancement: 1200 Varium or 110 000 Credits
Total Price:

So you say a level 25 armor that cost 1 700 Varium or 170 000 credits is better than a level 33 armor that costs 14 250 Credits and 2 195 Varium or 124 250 Credits and 995 Varium. Well you are WRONG. Read your statements and realize how conceited they are.

< Message edited by Lord Sinastr -- 5/1/2011 20:10:50 >

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 112
5/1/2011 19:34:05   
LambO

Please do not put words into my mouth. I never once said Founder amour should be the best/or be better than any other amour. I said it should be buffed. If we have to pay for it, we will. I said I just do not want to lose using this item.

I HAVE THE BUNNY ARMOUR. I have already brought it. Still I do not want to lose wearing my Founder amour.

The end of you're post was not understandable to me. Please make yourself more clear.

LambO
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 113
5/1/2011 19:42:46   
One Winged Angel1357

Lamb0 the numbers where the most clear part of that post try reading it really slowly maybe it will sink in

but ill explain it to you hes comparing the armors by cost and clearly Bunny is much more expensive yet bearly better then Founder Armor
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 114
5/1/2011 19:43:15   
xxmirxx

If we buff your armor then be best again you said you want to be plus 10. that would once again being best in the game. if we get armors with 10 enhancements then you again ask for buff. I pretty much bet you do that.
AQ Epic  Post #: 115
5/1/2011 19:48:21   
LambO

Winged, there was no need to be rude. I said please make yourself more clear cause I couldn't understand it. To him, not you.
Then you act like I'm such a retard. I said buff the founder amour, if it costs varium we will pay. So it won't be that much of a difference really.

xxmirxx. "You said you want to be plus 10" I'm getting that's directed to me. Quote me please where I said that. If you cannot do not put words into my mouth.

LambO
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 116
5/1/2011 19:56:45   
edwardvulture

Down with founders!!! Really, you guys don't need a better armor, it is still the best in a lot of cases.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 117
5/1/2011 19:57:00   
xxmirxx

you took off post 95 when you edit it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 118
5/1/2011 20:00:28   
LambO

xxmirxx. You're funny I edited 2 mintues after I posted as you can see where I posted 'Edit'
So don't lie & get you're facts straight. I didn't say it at all. You're just trying to always prove yourself right. DERP! DERP!

LambO
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 119
5/1/2011 20:00:48   
One Winged Angel1357

Lamb0 ive been reading over some of your past posts and i have some questions for you

quote:

Founder amour should get buffed. It should always get buffed.

I ask you, why?

quote:

NON-PAYING MEMBERS. You have NO say in this matter. Be grateful you're here, if it wasn't for us you would not be here.

You dont need money from users to run a game i was part of a game for 4 months where the Dev didnt have you pay to play at all and paying got you nothing. So why do you think F2P's have no rights when it comes to some matter about a game that is F2P?

quote:

Just maybe more + in resist so the amour just won't die.

How much extra Resist?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 120
5/1/2011 20:05:48   
xxmirxx

quote:

So don't lie & get you're facts straight. I didn't say it at all. You're just trying to always prove yourself right. DERP! DERP!

yah your right so I am sorry.
AQ Epic  Post #: 121
5/1/2011 20:07:45   
LambO

1. It was Payed for. "It was a Free Promo" I really don't care how anyone looks at it I payed for the amour, that's what I wanted.
I think anything varium related should always be able to use in-game. So nobody wastes there money.

2. The game was? So when the Dev's say they need money to keep the game alive, to run the servers etc, there lying?
I think not. They need our money to run this game. It is a F2P game, but when it comes to the paying customers asking for stuff, they can't just come in & say nope, ain't gonna happy. When they pay they will get a say. Until then they should just keep quite when we are posting about this kind of stuff & be grateful We are paying for them to play.

3. I really don't care how much + in resist. Enough so that in the future Founder amour will always be useable.

LambO

@xxmirxx. It's fine no worries. Sorry for going OTT like normal. I apologize also. (OTT = Over The Top)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 122
5/1/2011 20:10:33   
Wraith

LambO I may have misunderstood your post. I apologize.

However, my opinion is still justified.

Consider this. A level 25 founder has Founder's Duel Master Armor, and Beta Weapons. Tell me one level 25 who could stand up to that founder.

You may say that this is unreasonable considering that many founders are at the level cap or level 32. But still. It is a level 25 armor. It is not, and should not, be equal to higher level armors. You spent $50 on this game for -- Unlimited Varium for a while (0-Infinite Value. Assuming $50), 30k Varium ($150 Value), 2 Founder Armors (1000+ Varium Value, $10 Value), 8 Beta Weapons ($35+ Value, considering they have to power of a level 28-39 weapon), and a Hoverbike (5-infinite token Value. Assuming 250 Tokens). Correct me if I am wrong. You got at least $245 value for $50, a Hoverbike worth 250 Tokens, and an achievement worth 5500 Rating Points. That brings you to 11k+ Rarity. Considering you have Treasure Hunter and Beta Achievement. That value can only increase.

Stop saying you need more. You sound like a baby that got a cookie and is bawling for 10.

You can say I am saying this 'coz I am Gamma, but that isn't it. I'm just speaking my mind, I'm not trying to insult anyone. Sorry to anyone that may have been offended.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 123
5/1/2011 20:13:24   
SonicTbear

quote:

Down with founders!!! Really, you guys don't need a better armor, it is still the best in a lot of cases.
I agree.

Anyway, I don't think it should get a buff. High leveled players should be wearing cool up-to-date armors anyway because now it's starting to get a little outdated.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 124
5/1/2011 20:16:46   
LambO

I think you're thinking I'm Elite, I'm not sorry.
The only thing I got free was Beta weps, which are useless. I used over 1,000+ Tokens to get my hoverbike.

Treasure Hunter Achievement I got for paying for alot of stuff in this game. Beta achivement, everyone got at beta..
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ideas for Buffing Founders
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition