Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Ideas for Buffing Founders

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ideas for Buffing Founders
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/2/2011 15:26:36   
beastmo

Only enhancements are OPed but one good thing about founder is the stats are not spread out
Epic  Post #: 151
5/2/2011 16:44:52   
.Sir Lazarus.

Resistance should get up to 9 imo. 7 is just weak

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 152
5/2/2011 16:56:58   
Tiago X

Hmm, good suggestions, but then again, we're only a few in the game, and still, even if we got a semi decent buff(not on the armor ._." ) everyone wold rant with the old story of: " but I supported more.." ; " I missed it for a week" and etc.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 153
5/2/2011 17:12:17   
.Sir Lazarus.

There will allways be those who envy... There will allways be those who are jelaous... I think everyone has a chance, every once in a while, to buy something that would give you the edge in beating someone else. I think founder armor is far from the strongest armor in the game. Every armor has its good sides, and founder armor is the best for the strenght builds. On the other side, strenght builds are getting exterminated.

I think theres nothing to complain about. Founder armor should allways be one of the epic equipment that staff of ED cant let go to dust. What is a legend without a legendary armor... Apsolutely nothing.

Everyone who whines about this is just a minor bump on the road...

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 154
5/2/2011 17:20:27   
xxmirxx

I will just say this I think founders are ones are jealous and scary to be for gotten all together. They don't want to feel like non varium so they want to always have better armor and stats. They don't give crap if your non founder. They rather see you spend money off armors then rather then them.
AQ Epic  Post #: 155
5/2/2011 17:23:48   
goldslayer1

for those who like the looks of founder armor.
how about u have armors, then u have skins
basicaly equip bunny armor, with a founder skin
u have the bunny borg stats but u look like a founder. (as in like having the founder armor equip with bunny borg stats)
it seems to be an issue these that of what people like to look like.
simply suggest skins of armors.
those who already have armors, should get the skins for them free. (like space warrior skin, i should be able to get a free space warrior skin, and bunny borg)
anyone who is "new" will have to buy it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 156
5/2/2011 17:26:52   
xxmirxx

Sounds fair but you mean they get 8 slots right.
AQ Epic  Post #: 157
5/2/2011 17:32:37   
goldslayer1

@mir
8 slots?
im talking about skins
basicaly skins look like the actualy armors, which u can wear over any armor, and look however u want.
AQW Epic  Post #: 158
5/2/2011 17:36:00   
xxmirxx

Oh okay.
AQ Epic  Post #: 159
5/2/2011 17:42:39   
Tiago X

Ummm... Wold Founders without Armor get the skin too!? I don't think so.
But now that I think of it Founders got alotta' stuff. 1K varium, the armor with more enh. slots EVER, free 5,5k rating points... I can't remenber more, but the only ones who got more than us, were the Elites.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 160
5/2/2011 17:55:48   
goldslayer1

@tiago
u also forgot the most OP armor for over a year.
AQW Epic  Post #: 161
5/2/2011 18:03:14   
xxmirxx

he has even been on over 5 months. he is not even founder but he acts like he is.:l
AQ Epic  Post #: 162
5/2/2011 18:03:57   
Tiago X

@gold: Wold be owned with the right build so , I don't think it counts.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 163
5/2/2011 18:15:29   
goldslayer1

@tiago
the right build doesn't work on everyone.
i know founders and seen many who dont know what a spread sheet is, they have the best items in the game, but have extra stats everywhere.
AQW Epic  Post #: 164
5/2/2011 18:19:55   
xxmirxx

I agree
AQ Epic  Post #: 165
5/2/2011 18:29:36   
One Winged Angel1357

im gonna go with massive support to Phoenix and Sparticus

founders its time to pass the tourch a founder pretty much said that(Spart thats what i got out of your post)

Phoenix the ungrade idea is awesome so you dont get a mega OP'ed lv 25 founder
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 166
5/2/2011 19:57:18   
RKC

@xxmirxx

Theirs something wrong with you. Are you angry at founders? Your post are so random. it doesn't clash with your situation, you are non varium yet you posted buff the bunny armor (even thou its already powerful). Your just trolling us.

Don't post at this thread if your just saying those things because you hate founders.

< Message edited by RKC -- 5/2/2011 19:59:02 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 167
5/2/2011 20:12:01   
Agiluz

no need for buffs but would like to have a physical version of founder but i doubt it will happen
Post #: 168
5/2/2011 20:21:42   
xxmirxx

No I am speak on behalf those don't have forums account. btw RKC thats my point founders don't need at all to. Cause if your going ask for buff so should every armor. I don't hate founders cause I have friends are founders. but I also have friends that are non founders.
quote:

@xxmirxx Theirs something wrong with you. Are you angry at founders? Your post are so random. it doesn't clash with your situation, you are non varium yet you posted buff the bunny armor (even thou its already powerful). Your just trolling us. Don't post at this thread if your just saying those things because you hate founders

As far as what I said I don't see any non founders disagree with me. I'd don't mind if you do gold idea.
AQ Epic  Post #: 169
5/2/2011 20:46:11   
BlueKatz

@xxmirxx gee, you say like we non Founder do nothing and spend nothing

Also I like spreading stat, Founder annoy me with it's stat process, mainly because of my Staff. It's really hard to make a creative build if you stuck with too high Dex or Tech. Normally Mage's creative build focus on other Stat not tech
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 170
5/2/2011 20:53:05   
RKC

@xxmirxx

The propose of buffing founders armor is not to make it strong, powerful or to be the best in the game. We ask for a buff because in the near future we want to use our founders armor.

Plus bunny armor is already so strong.

< Message edited by RKC -- 5/2/2011 20:54:27 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 171
5/2/2011 20:54:46   
goldslayer1

quote:

The propose of buffing founders armor is not to make it strong, powerful or to be the best in the game.

by buffing it, thats exactly what it will be.
AQW Epic  Post #: 172
5/2/2011 20:56:46   
RKC

My god Whats +1 gonna do to it, instead if having +7 resistance it will be +8 ,other than that same stats same everything.

Plus we are not asking for a buff now, just in the near future where there are even more uber armors than bunny.

I don't know about the other founders, but that's just what I want nothing more nothing less.

< Message edited by RKC -- 5/2/2011 21:02:53 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 173
5/2/2011 21:00:19   
Agiluz

@ RKC
Founder and bunny borg armor are actually equal.

Founder got +10 stats and +7 def = 17

Bunny Borg got +8 stats and +9 def/res =17

Count those numbers it's EQUAL
Post #: 174
5/2/2011 21:01:14   
xxmirxx

what gold said and blue your not non founder. your founder I don't see point you need buff if not even active. I am sorry RKC if sounds like am try to flame or just coming at you only.
AQ Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ideas for Buffing Founders
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition