Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Soluna City Art Museum

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Soluna City Art Museum
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2011 5:32:52   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Soluna City Art Museum

Directions: Soluna City -> Left 4 times

Locations available:
None

Missions Available:
  • Investigate Hauntings! (Mogloween)

Shops Available:
  • Art Museum Paintings Shop
  • House Items (Mogloween)
  • Franken-Weapons (Mogloween)
  • NG Franken-Weapons (Mogloween)

NPCs:
  • Circe

Dialogue:
    Circe: Welcome to the Art Museum, <Character>. It's finally open! Take a look around.

• Museum?
    Circe: Here in the Art Museum, we display art that was designed by players like you!
    Circe: If you have some MechQuest related artwork that you would like to display, you can submit it on the forums!
    Circe: If your piece is chosen, it will be on display for 1 month. A total of 10 pieces of artwork will be chosen each month to be put on display.
    Circe: Don't forget! Your artwork must be related to MechQuest in some way, shape, or form. It must also be all your original art!
    Circe: We won't accept artwork that uses elements taken directly from the game so photoshopping a Korin bag on to a mecha won't count.
    Circe: Also, your image should be between 500 x 500 and 800 x 800 pixels. It can be a digital painting, your own flash creation, or even 3D!
    Circe: Each month, the 10 pieces of art that are chosen will be available for purchase for you to display in your Starships!
    Circe: The art is not for sale yet as we are still in the process of making sellable copies.
    Circe: You can access the forums to submit your artwork by clicking here!
    Circe: Oh! And while you're walking around, please remember that if you get lost, just follow the doors with red curtains. They lead to the exit.
    Circe: The arrows with the blue highlight will lead you to the viewing room where your art may currently be on display!
    Circe: So what are you waiting for!? Get to it!

• Shops
    Circe: I'm afraid we sell art here. Not paintbrushes. And not hairbrushes... which, by the way, is the sort of brush you might want to look into getting...

• Talk
    Circe: This is a wonderful opportunity for artists to gain planet-wide exposure, and also great for the collector!
    Circe: You should see my collection... of shoes! Where did you get yours? Dean Warlic's closet?
    Circe: Undoubtedly you think my feet hurt standing here all day. You are in fact sadly mistaken. Real women stand in heels... without whining.
    Circe: That's a fabulous outfit. If by fabulous you mean ghastly... You should ask Korin if you can borrow his bag. You clearly need it more than he does...
    Circe: That hairstyle is... interesting... You obviously go to Hal. He has, like, 3 styles in his repertoire: "Boring," "Ugly," and "Soooo 3009."

• Map
    Circe: This map will help you not get lost. Mine is the original; the copier isn't working yet. I hope your memory is better than your manicure...

Haunted Museum (Mogloween '12)

Circe: Welcome to the Art Museum, <You>. Your friends are waiting for you....

• Hauntings? Huh?
    Circe: Some people were here looking for you... in interesting get-ups... Pretty ghastly if you ask me...
    Circe: There's a big mess in back where a club was setting up a Mogloween display.
    Circe: They ran out of here yelling about a Ghost in a machine or something.

• Shops
    Circe: I have some Mogloween gear in stock! It's not the most fashionable equipment ever, but I'm sure that's not a problem for you.

*Thanks to Highlord Sendai for original entry!*

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 11/14/2012 15:54:47 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Soluna City Art Museum
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition