Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/3/2011 15:21:12   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Have a favourite farming area, or enemy? Perhaps you discovered a new farming spot?

All farming discussion belongs in here.

Credit to julefrancis for the topic idea.

< Message edited by Balu -- 8/20/2012 4:53:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/3/2011 15:55:27   
delta blitz

The best farming place right now is subway because the chudlings are easy to kill and they are high lvled. Though I do wish they would drop a item or something.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/3/2011 15:59:39   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Subway is my farming place of choice at the moment too. Being level 8, the level 10/11 enemies give a fair challenge and the exp is quite good.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/3/2011 16:01:46   
Tenzan

There's a spot in Subway with 2 Slobs constantly appearing, so that could be a great farming location for EXP. This spot to the right at the entrance to Momma Chuds, so just keep going right until you see the Slobs.
DF AQW  Post #: 4
5/3/2011 16:25:04   
delta blitz

Yeah i use that part to lvl up.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/3/2011 16:34:03   
Zeo The Ice Elf

So I'm about 50% to level 10, planning to do 25% each day for each level. It'll start of slow and slowly get harder, which is how I like farming :)
AQW  Post #: 6
5/3/2011 16:40:17   
Tenzan

@Zeo The Ice Elf: Well, good luck getting from from level 14 to level 15.
DF AQW  Post #: 7
5/3/2011 17:09:55   
Hogo
Penguintastic!

@above, shouldn't be a problem, we don't want the levelling to go too fast now do we? The next level cap raise could be far off...

My fav farming place for EXP is definitely to the right of the entrance to Momma Chud because there are two lvl 12 Slobs, thats the best EXP right there, best when you have 4 or 5 ppl, with 6 it gets too quick and messy as there are just too many people so you cant select the slobs in time. Another great place is going all the way to the left of Momma Chud's entrance and killing the Slob and then going one screen down and killing the Slob/Chud/etc. on the right, as both have a corner you won't go too far even if you miss the selection of the monster and by going up and down between two screens allows everyone to be able to select the monster without another player standing in the way. Two downsides though, not as much EXP as the other one and the game gets reeeeeeally laggy so you have to refresh once in a while...

Best Fame Farming or Faming(yes, I am hoping to coin the term) is as always the Destroyers, the drop is worth 3500 so that is a pretty penny or Famy :P
AQ DF  Post #: 8
5/3/2011 19:38:10   
Etzos

Yea, I like the entrance to mama chud. I'm guessing I'll be spending a lot of time in there getting to lvl 15. I need 200K D:
AQW  Post #: 9
5/3/2011 19:51:35   
zytjok

subway indeed (i have 2 like spots lol.. one with 2 slobs next to each other and the room in front of chucky so i can turn in the kill 10 chudling quest lol)

gl Etzos lol its possible i've alrdy hit 15 ^^

< Message edited by zytjok -- 5/3/2011 19:52:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
5/3/2011 21:06:59   
Kiyo

Subway FTW.
DF AQW  Post #: 11
5/3/2011 22:39:51   
Phoenix Myth

Subway, farm fresh.
AQW  Post #: 12
5/3/2011 22:43:35   
Zalawrath

Nothing beats farming Exp in Subway. (Well, maybe for now, since it's still beta) 8D

~Zala

View My AQStats.com Profile!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 13
5/3/2011 22:49:19   
Tokijin

Yeah, Subway has been the best say to farm so far for exp and fame.
But, has anyone found good Good/Evil reputation farming?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
5/4/2011 0:34:50   
IceCold

I only farm when any of my friends are online, because farmin alone gets boring after few minutes
AQW  Post #: 15
5/4/2011 1:32:32   
voidance

Favorite Xp Farming:
I'm already 15 but when I was farming Xp my favorite spot was to the right of Momma Chud's lair.

Favorite Reputation Farming:
Well thats a secret but I can farm 250 over and over unlike the daily missions.

Favorite Enemy/Monster to Farm:
Although after 68 kills i finally got Momma Chud's to drop Momma's Spit, that was my fav Enemy/Monster to farm. Oh and its pretty beast to have a group of people watch in amazement as I solo her. (Might aswell add, I'm the first to do this)
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
5/4/2011 9:36:42   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Sry if this is your spot voidance, but the easiest way to farm (good) rep is in the war atm, by killing the Hacked APB's and doing their quest (plus you get the fame/XP/rep from turning in propelors lol).

Hmm.... I wonder if anyone's been able to kill mama alone without chucky's spit... I tried it, but Molecular reconstruction wouldn't reload fast enough... albeit I could technically replace that for the fire heal skill, I don't want to, because I heal other people lol...
DF  Post #: 17
5/4/2011 10:56:22   
Assassin01

@voidance i know what rep mission u are talking about cuz ive used it too
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
5/4/2011 11:24:35   
Phoenix Myth

Voidance: I don't understand why it is such a big secret, I mean.. would not the rep farming be faster with more people?
AQW  Post #: 19
5/4/2011 11:42:23   
Assassin01

@drakkos its actually quite easy just accept the mandatory supplies mission from luigi davinci, fight the door on mainstreetwest once and turn it in, then 250 rep points is urs. takes about a min.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
5/4/2011 11:50:39   
Terra

What about good rep? I mean, there's the CAMERA SMASHING SPREE mission but is there one which is superior?

< Message edited by Terra -- 5/4/2011 11:52:59 >
Post #: 21
5/4/2011 12:07:15   
The Death Angel

Well.. I'm lvl 15 and rank 10 evil.. Ain't got much else to farm for other than Fame.

But I feel like it's appropiate to give some tips on lvl'ing and ranking.

Levelling: As many has suggested, Subway is by far the best farming spot. But I find Ruinsquest, 2nd room as good as subway.
3 monsters which you and your farming buddies cnan share. But I personally levelled to 15 by killing the 2 monsters infront of the entrance to Chucky, the quest giver. Accept Quest 1 & 2 and keep killing them' Chudlings untill you get either quest reward. Bam, 150 exp in your hands.

Ranking for Evil. This is fairly simple, just go to DaVinci in Mainstreeteast and accept the quest "Mandatory Supplies" then go to Mainstreetwest and go far left untill you find a monster, which is a door. I know. But because I did this method in Phase 2, I have no idea whether it is as efficient as back then. But you should try it, the door only has 320-360 hp and you only need to kill it once.

And for Fame? Yeeaaah.. Nothing has changed, Destroyers are definently the best way.

Now good luck ya'll! And I have no idea how to farm Good rep, I don't care for them' heroes.

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
Read more at - Mark Twain
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
5/4/2011 13:54:36   
Defiant

I don't understand you guys all mega farming to level 14/15. I doubt the level cap will be raised for weeks, probably months, so we should take our time getting to level 14/15. I was level 10 at the start of beta, I'm still level 10, around 8k exp to level 11.
Just chill out, take your time and have fun. There's no rush to level, so don't. :)

Onto best farming spots;
1-8 (EXP) - Alley Chudlings
8-15 (EXP) - Subway Chudlings
1-15 (Fame) - Destroyers

HOWEVER, I've been mixing things up and farming at the Aquatian Ruins; they're ALL (I think) level 12 (or at least, the majority are) and it's refreshing considering I farmed the same old chudlings from level 1-10(nearly 11). Try it if you're a VIP!
Post #: 23
5/5/2011 11:40:25   
Naj

Evil rep farming.
Good place for me is mainstreetwest farming the door and trucks. Get the DaVinci quests for these two at mainstreeteast from the map and go to the doors and trucks. (I have a dummy character there already and I just do a goto command to get there FAST)

Using the times from several test runs I calculate I can make about the following amounts per hour using a lvl 11-12-13 type character;

(Just the Door)
Fame=13597, xp=4191, evil rep=25560

(Door and x4 Trucks)
Fame=16416, xp=10368, evil rep=21600

The really big thing to do this fast is to have a character there that you can goto, I have the command already saved and I just do a control V to paste it in the chat box. The map button for mainstreeteast drops you right at the quest turn-in/start spot.

@below. Do like I did, find a place where good rep can be farmed and do your own metrics to see which place is best. (Timed runs to see how long it takes to get fame, xp, and rep)Prolly the hacked APBs and the quests & turn-ins involving them will rate the highest since they made the camera smashing so much harder and moved Demo so you cannot use the open mission menu trick anymore....

< Message edited by Naj -- 5/5/2011 12:24:52 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 24
5/5/2011 11:56:21   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

As I already said... I was talking about good rep. Noone seemed to pay atention to me (in that respect), but... eh
DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition