Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Luck thrives in this dane age

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Luck thrives in this dane age
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/6/2011 3:01:37   
gmurray

I dont know about you but i can assure you that half losses are from luck it just to much to handle anymore I find irratating that a game is about if want to play a luck ill go gambling but im here tyo play a gmae that is based on skill instead of luke this example happened to about 5 minute a

Him:Hp10 Me:Hp47
His turn Rage stun then a finish me with.I do admitt that i should've heal but I shouldn't have to heal to accomadate luck
Post #: 1
5/6/2011 3:07:23   
Silver Sky Magician

^

True skill accounts for unexpected consequences due to luck, encompassing as many variables and considering as many possibilities as possible. Not to say that you don't have skill, but you should be more cautious. In EpicDuel, anything can happen.
Post #: 2
5/6/2011 3:07:43   
xxmirxx

If you can heal always do it does matter if they are 5 levels below you still do it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
5/6/2011 3:36:09   
Luna_moonraider

only thing which allows a non var to win is here it come LUCK.

AQW Epic  Post #: 4
5/6/2011 3:53:13   
DillBagel

I believe the title should be "day and age"
"Dane age" doesn't exist as a phrase.
Luck is the creation of the random number generator, and with how much stats people have nowadays, the chances of lucky are much higher.

AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Luck thrives in this dane age
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition