Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Artix Entertainment Portal

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Stash site] >> Lost Forums >> Commentary Corner >> Artix Entertainment Portal
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/8/2011 4:38:30   
Hellish Odin

With the exception of Battle On Portal
I am doing this soley for my school Final: Learning JavaScript and implementing it with HTML
Here is a quick screen shot of one my pages.
Screenshot of Webpage
Thoughts and feedback. I know this will probably never get looked at by the Artix Team but hey who knows!
Yes btw the images on the left where screenshot and edited with Photoshop. They will fill in with color when hovered above them.
P.s. I'm still relatively new to Javscript so CC is always in favor here!

< Message edited by Hellish Odin -- 5/8/2011 4:39:57 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1
5/8/2011 15:29:27   
Hellish Odin

Second Screen Shot:
This what it will look like when someone who has never played the game will see screenshots of it and can read about it:
Second Teaser
AQ DF  Post #: 2
5/9/2011 21:47:45   
Tybira

Oh, very cool! I haven't played with Javascript myself, but I've experimented with HTML before.

I don't really have much to say about it other than your project is looking very swell so far. Clean, and--from the sounds of it--the graphics are pleasing to the eyes.
Although, I do suggest you look over some of the white text for spelling and grammar. : b

Looking forward to the final result!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/12/2011 2:35:41   
Hellish Odin

Here is the final Project
I'll leave it as an open source so others can maybe enhance on it if they choose too or edit and send me feed back.
always looking for help.

Final Website
AQ DF  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Stash site] >> Lost Forums >> Commentary Corner >> Artix Entertainment Portal
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition