Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: NEW Juggernaut Battle Mode Announcement

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: NEW Juggernaut Battle Mode Announcement
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/14/2011 15:13:43   
xxmirxx

I think should be hard not easy. like its not fair they can't use boosters and levels are very low they need like 30s going against 33. then that would be fair what's point on make match easy if you can't improve on your skills.
AQ Epic  Post #: 126
5/14/2011 15:27:57   
helloguy

30's would be killer
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 127
5/14/2011 16:20:12   
Agiluz

To be honest this isn't what i expected for. I though you could choose your partner to battle a Boss NPC. Expectation Fail

Rogue Ninja
Post #: 128
5/14/2011 16:28:57   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

quote:

ORIGINAL: The CardClasher

Yea variums can get achievment and we non var are stupid.

Yea I forgot. NEXT WEEK THERE WON'T BE THAT ACHIEVMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I readed

@The Cardclasher: The achievment for the 15 All-Time Juggernaut Leaders will probably be the same achievement that the daily Juggernaut Champions will get in the future. No one is taking that opportunity away from non-Variums. There is no daily leaderboard yet, so all 15 All-Time players will be rewarded with the daily achievement at the end of the week. Once the daily leaderboard is added, everyone will have a chance at the achievement, including non-Varium players.

There will be some other reward for everyone that bought the Skull Card using Varium, but we don't know what that is yet.

< Message edited by Ashari -- 5/14/2011 17:15:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 129
5/14/2011 16:33:46   
TurkishIncubus

When i pressed Juggernaut battle system put me in 2vs2 , this happened 4 times today.

@Ashari

Than why jugger wins count as daily 2vs2 so jugger champ will get that days 2vs2 badge so jugger achievment will be a rare i guess.

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 5/14/2011 16:40:01 >
Epic  Post #: 130
5/14/2011 16:35:40   
helloguy

^ that happens when youa "Battle Captcha"
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 131
5/14/2011 17:12:56   
Wraith

I'm gonna get it when I get more Varium. I like the idea, just hate the price.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 132
5/14/2011 17:31:24   
ajs777

so for my last day on epicduel i decided to see if i could try a 2v1, and from what i recall titan saying, "everyone" can 2v1 just use the 2v2.... ha right... im now over 60 2v2 battles into this and how many 2v1 battles? zero. oh wait thats because they mixed the 2v2 and 2v1 together and even though ppl are payin money for this pointless "card" that in reality does nothing but aparently promise you big rewards, and its very decieving because from the way it looks, if you by the card, you get to 2v1 at will, wrong. I have met so many ppl today who get mad and leave because they keep getting 2v2 when they are tryin to 2v1 however from what i hear, the 2v1 is LAME im mean look at the juggernaut leaders, nearly all are above 98% win rate!!!! what the heck??? how is that even fun? and just to all those out there who want to get the card jsut for later "bonuses", look at how the founders turned out, 1.5 years later we get a little bit of varium, less varium the that stupid card costs if they treated their founders like this how do you think they will treat ppl who just bought this little tiny card, i dunno so far the ED staff's excuses have not been good enough, i will be happy when they admit this was just a huge scam for money and refund all the poor chaps who bought it right down to the 100 credits for it. im sorry but something like this has forever harmed my view of epicduel, the 2 year founder anniversary better be freakin amazing to win me back, considering the 1 year anniversary was absolutely nothing. After today, i will be back at the end of December 2011, if epicduel exists that long.

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
5/14/2011 17:37:08   
Mr. Black OP

@above
off topic but wut was the founder anniversary?
Epic  Post #: 134
5/14/2011 17:38:36   
ajs777

@zman well so far it has been nothing

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 135
5/14/2011 17:55:48   
SummonerBrandon

Juggernaut wins: 1. Me and my partner was super lucky. REAL LUCKY. I expected that I will earn something great if I win against a Juggernaut . A small increase. 70 credits and 32 exp.

Juggernaut losses: -___- Let me just say 1,000 to .00001.

What is the real, main objective behind this Juggernuaut mode? I am just curious. Right now, my 2 vs 2 losses has increased lately. It is obviously that there is a 93% chance that you will lose to someone who is 8-11 levels higher than you and your partner. Also, if I win against a juggernaut but I did not earn something great for my efforts in even trying against that player, then what is the use in team battling? I can understand that this a beta test so that the staff can try to plan something nice for the non-varium users but just know that the 2 vs 2 losses has increased greatly. I am not complaining; Stating out the facts from my evidence.

< Message edited by SummonerBrandon -- 5/14/2011 17:58:48 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 136
5/14/2011 18:10:26   
EDluyil

I'm now starting to get afraid of going on my alts because of this. They really need a 2v1 button.
But then new problem... no one will press the button as they know theyll lose. That means 2v1 battles are rare.
Jaggernaut has been nothing but a fail release.

< Message edited by EDluyil -- 5/14/2011 18:16:43 >
Epic  Post #: 137
5/14/2011 18:42:02   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@Hun King: The feature has only been out for about 24 hours, so it's entirely possible that someone has been playing non-stop since the release of 2v1. People do it all the time to win the Daily 1v1 or 2v2.

@ajs777: The reason you aren't finding 2v1s is because you are level 33. Perhaps Titan worded it vaguely. If you queue up for 2v2, you have a chance to be on the 2 person team in a Juggernaut match. You will never be the Juggernaut by queuing for a 2v2. You have to queue up at Slayer to be the Juggernaut. Since right now the highest level opponent a level 33 Juggernaut can face is level 26, anyone above level 26 is not going to encounter Juggernauts.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 138
5/14/2011 18:47:54   
SummonerBrandon

Level 26? Hm.... ok then. I might as well keep on fighting then and I will wait to see what the staff have in store for us next week.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 139
5/14/2011 19:08:25   
Polandor

2lv 26? that so weak.

Any good lv 33 could take on 3 lv 26.

2lv 27-29 if not 27-30 would make more sense.
Post #: 140
5/14/2011 19:12:22   
x666satan666x

i think the top lvl for juggernaut opposites need to be raise. fighting level 21s is far to one sided even alone. id say raise the cap to 28 or 29, and raise the minimum to 24 or 25. this mode is very discouraging to the lower levels since its almost a guaranteed lose. i was talking to a few and they told me almost every match was verse a juggernaut, this is a bit much.
Epic  Post #: 141
5/14/2011 20:06:02   
ajs777

@ashari yea i thought about that, i also used my one of my lvl 27 accounts for about 30ish battles, nuthin, and so now your telling me we either have to buy varium or be low lvl WOW that just added to the fail of this situation.

Titan completely contradicts himself on his initial post, read statement one and two carefully and tell me how that isnt contradicting

the reason for the staff failure to explain this in a way that appeals to the players because there ISNT one. just like this government -_-
its so sad i can almost laugh, "all can play just hit 2v2" "well if your lvl 33 you cant" "reserved for varium users" wow i cant believe i gave money to these ppl. plz someone explain to me because this whole ordeal is just screaming fail scam

oh and ashari, just to be clear, i have nothing against you

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 5/14/2011 20:11:45 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
5/14/2011 20:07:56   
Mr. Black OP

@above
sadly the highest u can be is 26
Epic  Post #: 143
5/14/2011 20:14:15   
ajs777

yea like seriously, i have had to solo two 31s and been able to win in battle before due to partner leaving, its just flat out not fair for those poor low lvls, i hope you guys realize you are ruining player win records for absolutely no reason, i will have to try using my lvl 26 and see if anything happens, but this is just ridiculous, you guys (ED staff) are making this so confusing because if you fully explain it everyone will realize how you scammed ppl

@hun king actually i can kill the junker NPC in roughly 1.2 seconds :P

im totally with polander, the lvl match from what im hearing is just sad, either refund and lose the enhancement feature or up lvl match up, and we all know they wouldnt dare refund something we paid for

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 5/14/2011 20:33:29 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
5/14/2011 20:32:37   
IsaiahtheMage

@Ashari Unbelievable I am a level 31 Tank Merc so basically I eitheir to be a level 26 or be a varium to play juggernaut. Wow I was wasting my time after all these 2 vs 2 battles. Oh wait level 26 non varium vs level 33 varuims? Wow this update is a joke.

Titan and Nightwraith are discriminating against players again. Now they punish you for being a non varium high level this further backs up the point why their is no high leveled non varium good weapons. Becauset they want to force all high levels into being varium what a rip off. You have to basically be a varuim high level to even appear on lowest level on teh leaderboards.
AQW Epic  Post #: 145
5/14/2011 20:52:26   
Hun Kingq

ajs777, So you are saying you could kill George Lowe or Big Tuna in 1.2 secs
Epic  Post #: 146
5/14/2011 21:36:57   
ajs777

@ hun king, no i didnt say that, you just said it takes a minute to kill an NPC and i was just making a joking simple little side note that there are many NPC's i can kill 3+ times in a minute i never said that i could kill those specific NPCs that fast, i clearly stated the junker NPC not any other ones, well there are the light city guards and exile soldier taht i could kill that fast... but i will no longer continue discussion on this subject.

@6sat i think is what they are trying to do is discourage the low lvls so they buy varium to try and help, and then they blow it all on lower lvled gear so later on they buy more, all online games are businesses Epicduel is just not very discrete about it.

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 5/14/2011 21:58:26 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 147
5/14/2011 22:38:30   
IsaiahtheMage

Juggernaut mode should be called free win mode. Its not even a challenge if a level 33 varuim player gets paired with two level 26 non varuims. Its a 100% win. Even if they get lucky they stand no chance. Its a complete rip off.
AQW Epic  Post #: 148
5/14/2011 22:45:24   
bobbyhonkers

I used my level 22 bounty 2 times for a 2v2 each time I got a 2v1
Which the first tome when it was just a level 30 we won and
Were dissapointed to only get 70 creds and 24 exp. When I got put
Against a 33 though it was impossible two shot kill both of us. It's just
A way to make quick creds and battle tokens for variums. Plus when you
Want a 2v2 you only get a juggernaut the devs really need a button for 2v1.
Post #: 149
5/14/2011 23:59:09   
goldslayer1

quote:

Varium players that help us test the Juggernaut battle mode this week by purchasing a Skull Card will be rewarded nicely when in the future the feature converts over for non-Varium players to use also.

maybe slayer's armor? lvl 33
for all classes.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 5/15/2011 0:01:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: NEW Juggernaut Battle Mode Announcement
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition