Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: NEW Juggernaut Battle Mode Announcement

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: NEW Juggernaut Battle Mode Announcement
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/15/2011 0:37:36   
ajs777

@above do you really think they will reward ppl who bought that stupid card for 1200 varium with something like that when they wont even give foudners a lvl 33 armor who have dumped WAY more into this game

HEY ED team so explain this one, ok so your rewarding the ppl who help "test" juggernaut so what about all the people who were and the team side?? they sure helped test too, you know, all the poor low lvls whose records are being murdered because of this inconsiderate and greedy stunt, you guys need to think this stuff through. "oh well they didnt give us money so we care nothing about them" whatever, idc i quit epicduel

Please use your signature only once per page. ~Ashari

^ force of habit :3 sorry i forget that rule, i do it like all the time -_-*

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 5/18/2011 13:43:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 151
5/15/2011 0:45:15   
goldslayer1

quote:

@above do you really think they will reward ppl who bought that stupid card for 1200 varium with something like that when they wont even give foudners a lvl 33 armor who have dumped WAY more into this game

really?
i dont see many founders.
for a LONG time (and still to this day)
founders dont have to deal with having to buy stronger armors to keep up with the game (because their armor was the strongest and still is for some builds) alot of players who couldn't buy founder (includes me) bought about 10 different armors that cost 1k varium.
u sure founders dumped more into this game than anyone else?
i still see founders with only founder armor and beta weps in their chars.
and its alot of them.
i dont see why founder should get a better armor than when there are non founders who have way more wins than alot of founders.
AQW Epic  Post #: 152
5/15/2011 0:54:57   
BloodRainbow

quote:

they wont even give foudners a lvl 33 armor who have dumped WAY more into this game

the founders were never promised anything, they were told that founder armor would be the best ingame and it was for over a year, they gave them 1000 varium just to be nice. and there is no posible way to prove that there supported this game any more than non founders. im sure in many cases the non founders have invested more into this game so that they could compete with the founders.

here they're promising anyone that purchases the skull card within the first week will be rewarded nicely, so his suggestion is nowhere near outrageous. and since there promising to nicely reward us it better be worth is because i know quite a few people that werent going to buy the card until they heard that people that got it were going to be rewarded,including myself.

so maybe next time you go to post you'll think before makin a totally bogus statement.

BloodRainbow, Over and Out

< Message edited by BloodRainbow -- 5/15/2011 0:55:18 >
Epic  Post #: 153
5/15/2011 0:59:24   
goldslayer1

@bloodrainbow
agreed
AQW Epic  Post #: 154
5/15/2011 2:17:21   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

I've posted a Juggernaut Battle Mode Suggestions thread where you can directly post your suggestion to improving the Juggernaut Battle Mode in addition to the discussion that's going on in this thread.

This should help make feedback more organized and help the devs consider improvements and alterations to the 2v1 battle mode.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 155
5/15/2011 2:58:54   
GoldenNeo

Totally unfair. x.x
AQW Epic  Post #: 156
5/15/2011 3:38:39   
xxmirxx

I like too see matchs harder like way 2vs2 is.
AQ Epic  Post #: 157
5/15/2011 3:40:32   
The Cardclasher

Come on,most of us are getting 1250 varium on month not on day.We cant buy everything whats in your release.
AQW Epic  Post #: 158
5/15/2011 10:24:20   
ajs777

@blood rainbow and goldslayer

oh there are a TON of founders out there yet, most of us just dont fight and most of them dont use founder armor because they are making better ones, you have to look for the founder achievement and you might be surprised, i actually had a screenshot of the annoucement for founder status, im having a little trouble finding it again, but i will. anyway i clearly remember there being a line in that annoucment saying "and all our players who upgrade to founder status will be rewarded later on in the game" every game i have played, founders and alphas have been the most respected players but only in epicduel when after 1.5 years they slap us with measly 1k varium, i know many founders who were disappointed in this because varium isnt special, it isnt rare, its not something we can call "founder_____"

and i still want questions answered and explainations to be made, who knows maybe im seeing this all wrong but until the ED staff start answering this stuff, we are forced to believe the worst, if you need to be refreshed look back in this forum, that is of course, if they havent been deleted yet

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 5/15/2011 11:19:12 >

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 159
5/15/2011 14:47:46   
Polandor

2vs1 currently is really bad, here how to improve it:

* 2vs1 need a new button, so only ppl who want it choose it.
* Increase the team lv, facing a lv 33 to 26-29 (instead f current 22-26).
* a new Leader board for juggernaut consecutive wins (daily)
* Add an option to make a team for 2vs1.
* After each juggernaut win on the same day make the battle harder, example for a lv 33:
26-29 (0 win)
27-29 (after 1 win)
28-29 (after 2 consecutive win)
29-29 (after 3 consecutive win)
29-30 (after 4 consecutive win)
30-30 (after 5 consecutive win)
30-31 (after 6 consecutive win)
31-31 (after 7 consecutive win)
31-32 (after 8 consecutive win)
32-32 (after 9 consecutive win)
32-32 (after 10+ consecutive win)

Those reset everyday, this would make it a challenge, it will also make room for new juggernaut (when someone has 9 consecutive wins, it would ensure less waiting time before a match begin.

*Juggernaut should always go 2nd if facing two lower level player. (26-29)
* Exception to the above rules, give 50% chance to go first if facing a team with a level -1 of the juggernaut
* Exception to the above rules, give 33% chance to go first if facing a team with a level -2 of the juggernaut
* Exception to the above rules, give 13% chance to go first if facing a team with a level -3 of the juggernaut

Lv 33 face two lv 22-26. it a 100% win to any descent lv 33.
You could put 3 or 4 lv 22-26 vs one lv 33 and the lv 33 will still win.
It also a I win button, for those who pay 1200 varium.
It a I lose button if a lv 22-26 try to play a regular 2-2 battle and end up vs a juggernaut.
You can say just don't play 2-2, right ?
Well a lv 22-26 has a lot of chance of facing a higher level in 1-1 and also lose.
The new 2vs1, is actually removing a 2-2 mode for many players.

2vs1 need to be challenging, not a free wins.

< Message edited by Polandor -- 5/15/2011 15:18:27 >
Post #: 160
5/15/2011 15:23:01   
Pinkevil

@Polandor~
I totally agree, I think a new button would save the lower lvls stats. Its simply not a fair fight! A varium lvl 30 could keep up with 2 26's and for the lower lvls not to have a choice in the matter is horrible!!

You jokers sitting at ur desk's in some office some where trying to figure out the best way to anger everyone that plays Epic, congrats you were completely successful this time! Please take out the lvl 22-26's out of the 2 on 1's its simply not fair to them! Or give them free varium if they do manage to win a fight! Give everyone on ED a reason to stay on ED!!
Post #: 161
5/15/2011 15:25:08   
SCORPIOZZz

@ turkish : mmm ya its normal to me i usually click jugg mode and go do somth come back sometimes it hasnt started yet sometimes 2-3 turns passed i heal and as if noth happened :P
Epic  Post #: 162
5/15/2011 15:27:01   
truc

Wow why couldn't it be non varium?
Is it all about money and making varium players more happy?
Now that we have a week of disadvantage on leaderboards.
I WANT TO IMPROVE MY REC, but sadly noooooo I can't.
You know what would be nice, a new non varium armor +7 and 8 enhance slots for all classes.
Epic  Post #: 163
5/15/2011 15:42:22   
xxmirxx

quote:

Lv 33 face two lv 22-26. it a 100% win to any descent lv 33. You could put 3 or 4 lv 22-26 vs one lv 33 and the lv 33 will still win.

that's my point its too easy and not fair against lower lvls.
quote:

2vs1 need to be challenging, not a free wins.

I agree its like fighting slayer b4 buff.
AQ Epic  Post #: 164
5/15/2011 17:11:03   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

@Truc, to quote Titan:
quote:

3. In the future we will release a non-Varium method to acquire the Skull Card so that more players can fight as the Juggernaut and climb the leaderboards.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 165
5/15/2011 17:48:56   
*Nova*

2 vs 1 ia just a 2 vs 2 except your will-be player has already left the field.
I don't why people were complaining about their partners ditching the fight and now the Dev. think it's best to create a feature for it.

Make it a Boss Battle, so non-variums and variums won't complain because of the balance betw. players. And it'll get rid of the fury of a player ditching a fight because the single fighter is a NPC Boss instead of an actual player.
And the so-called "everyone" will get a chance of getting into a Juggernaut fight by clicking 2 vs 2 is a terrible idea. Not only did the Dev. failed in this would-have-been-a-awesome feature, they also corrupted the 2 vs 2 mode forever. C'mon a Full-Varium Lvl 33 Tank vs 2 non-varium lvl 20's? This is Child's Play.

< Message edited by *Nova* -- 5/15/2011 17:51:52 >
DF MQ  Post #: 166
5/15/2011 17:55:40   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

quote:

"oh well they didnt give us money so we care nothing about them"

So.. ? That's Right.

Oh Well , Its a Business Game and The Company Needs Money , So They Can't Just Reward ALL The Players , So How About All Weps Credits Only ? How About To End The Varium Thing and Tell That It's a FREE Game ? And How About To Let The Company Disappear ? So No Epicduel Then.. I Guess.

Be Logical Dude..

quote:

I don't why people were complaining about their partners ditching the fight and now the Dev. think it's best to create a feature for it.

Cz It Was lvl 33/33 Vs You "33" So You Can't Pwn Them , Even With Luck It's Hard If They Were Full Varium..
But Now Level 26 and 25 Vs You , So No Probs ;)

< Message edited by The UnleaShedWolfZ -- 5/15/2011 17:58:25 >
Epic  Post #: 167
5/15/2011 18:00:16   
xxmirxx

Nova its cause of 2vs1 there actually fighting 22 and 26 and there 33. btw they can't use booster and those who on 2vs1 actually didn't click it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 168
5/15/2011 18:03:51   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

quote:

non-varium just won't be able to get varium players. And tell nightwraiter that he don't think at all.

I Really Think That YOU Don't Think , As Well , If You Think a LITTTTLLLEEE Bit , You'll Find That Non Variums as Lvl 33 Gets Noobs Vs Them So No Probs. And If a Noob Non-Varium Lvl 20 Get In The Juggernaut , He Will Get Like Lvl 10 Or 12 Vs Him.. , So ALL The Players Will Be Happy For This.

BTW Its Nightwraith , And Not nightwraiter <.<

~Wolf`Z~

Edit:
quote:

and just to all those out there who want to get the card jsut for later "bonuses", look at how the founders turned out, 1.5 years later we get a little bit of varium, less varium the that stupid card costs if they treated their founders like this how do you think they will treat ppl who just bought this little tiny card

I Hope We Get Something Big , As a 5k Achievement , Or a Free 10k Wins For 1vs1 xD ?

Hope We Get Something That We Love , Not Like Founders..

P.S: My Friend Just Freaked Out When They Got 1k Variums :P W8ing A Long Time For Such a Lame "Like U Said Up There In Ur Post xD"

quote:

LAME
xD

Posts merged please do not double post, instead please use the edit button to add any additional information to your post. ~Illuminator

< Message edited by Illuminator -- 5/15/2011 21:07:10 >
Epic  Post #: 169
5/15/2011 21:15:54   
dont give up

hmm i dont get it titan said reward for buying the card in the future, so y mad if ur getting something.
Post #: 170
5/15/2011 21:31:04   
Clemsonboy7

I'm not angry at all.. I'll admit that I'm varium, but I'm not paying for the skull card. This was the first release of the 2 v 1 battle mode. Just wait a couple weeks and im sure non varium will be able to obtain the skull card.
just shut up and be patient
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 171
5/15/2011 22:56:54   
edwardvulture

Its not the new battle mode I'm complaining about. It its victims. The poor f2ps were praying for some new weapons, but instead they get a new way to get beaten up. Thx a lot jerks
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 172
5/16/2011 4:06:38   
coolemilio

make the cup lvl go up to lvl 40
Post #: 173
5/16/2011 16:46:09   
OC

you rune the game for us lower lvls 2vs2 you cant beat theses varium noobs how is this fair to the rest of players
Post #: 174
5/16/2011 17:40:50   
Epic Pwnser

So how far in the future for the non-varium skull card?
And where is the new revamped retraining mode that has been promised since almost the start of this year?
o.O

< Message edited by Epic Pwnser -- 5/16/2011 17:41:01 >

Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: NEW Juggernaut Battle Mode Announcement
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition