Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Comedy and Tragedy Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: Comedy and Tragedy Discussion
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2011 20:16:03   
delta blitz

Amazing just simply amazing. I felt grey's drive and determination burn as he went through the pain focusing on one singluar goal. He died a hero who never strayed from his path,me and him may have never seen eye to eye but I always respected his strong will and bravery. To us he is just a human but his drive and courage is more powerful than we could ever know. Rest in peace grey as you have earned it. I still wish to be able to be there to watch the final fight but with people like drakkoniss protecting this planet,I know its in good hands. I will spread the story of grey silohuete across the whole multiverse,his story will give hope to those without it,he will be a legend as long asI have something to say about it.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 6/16/2011 20:18:36 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
6/16/2011 20:27:58   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

We shall see... I don't mean to be rude, merely cryptic.
DF  Post #: 52
6/19/2011 2:31:01   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

< Ok...it's time to comment. I'm trying to figure out what to say...The main thing that comes to mind is that Ch. 21 was SPECTACULAR! It really blew my mind.

The initial scene setup, so classic yet, very necessary. It is rather striking to what Clown alluded to - mythical.

So the Grand Finale begins...

quote:

“How long ago was it Grape?” Clown the Jester asked his eyes wondering the room, as if in awe. “Since our first meet? When I showed you the dark side of comedy? Fun Memories here. I think...I was standing where I am now when I put a smile on your gal's face. Yes...I had her throat in my hand, with a syringe in the other. Heh heh heh. Fun Times.”

I stood motionless. It took every fiber of my will power to stop myself from lunging at the filthy dog. I knew the direct assault on Clown the Jester was a futile manner. The Harlequin had beaten Drakkoniss as well as David Blitz, two of the strongest smashers in existence. I would have to plan this out.

Good call for Gray...Clown is obviously trying to shake him up by reopening old wounds. This will definitely require some thinking, among some pain unfortunately...

Wowz! The fight was unbelievably great, I could envision the enitre snare Gray laid out for the Clown (quite inventive I might add). Splendid job. Clown as ruthless as ever (Oh God, losing one's leg in such a manner...absolutely horrifying...). I sense the pain - the agony, very much...

quote:

“Too bad they are all too busy with my bombers to save you, mate,” Clown the Jester said, withdrawing his hand from my torn up chest, licking my blood off from his knuckles. “Tastes like Cherry Coke. Heh Heh Heh.”

Hm, I'll never drink another Cherry Coke in mah life.

quote:

“I’M GOING TO FILL YOU WITH SO MUCH LEAD THAT EVEN A CARE-BEAR WOULD BE AFRAID OF GETTING LEAD POSION FROM YA!” The Harlequin cried out, aiming the gun at me.

Hehe, I like Care-Bears, btw. But, this was a very LOL moment.^^

quote:

The water in front of the ship began to bubble, rising into the air. The thing was gigantic. Possibly two hundred feet high.

“Is that a…?” ThunderStrike began to ask, to shocked to finish his question.

“Yes,” Drakkoniss replied. “It’s a giant mechanical Rubber Ducky.”

“COME ON!” Velmur cried out in frustration. “First an army of clones, then a never ending air force with nukes now a Duck-zilla? When will this end?”

Hahaha! You think Ernie's rubber ducky was exposed to the malachite?_?

How amusing...Drakkoniss does not seemed the slightest bit surprised by this most strange revelation. I'm so cracking up right now! XD

*Oh question: Is it Blue Gear? or Blue Tech??*

quote:

“Please,” I begged wearily, another surge of pain tearing through my disappearing body. “I…I did it…I’ve brought Clown the Jester’s end. I’ve done my part…please. I’m done. I…I’m done. Please.”

I stretched out my good hand; reaching….reaching as far as possible…seemed almost as if my arm stretched a mile.

Her fingers brushed mine, grasping my hand in hers.

At her touch, my pain vanished. My ehxustion ending. I felt whole again. Safe. Forgiven. I could finally rest.

The touch was warm, comforting, loving.

I gripped her hand tighter afraid it would slip away.

For the first time in eight years since the day I lost her, I smiled. Tears rolling down my face. I did it. I saved the city. I saved the world. I did everything without falling to Compromise.

“All for you,” I whispered. “For without you I would be nothing. I love you Rachel.”

“I love you too,” Rachel’s voice whispered back.

That was a moment of tears right there...Happy tears though. Peace and solace found in its own way. This vision really says alot. It speaks of forgiveness and the freeness from guilt, among so many other things I could continue to mention all day.

quote:

“Grape thought he would ruin the game,” Clown the Jester hissed, a ball of purple energy charging in his hands. “BUT WE JUST WENT INTO OVERTIME! WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

Well Clown, you ruined the Game first by pulling that Super Clown stunt so...there was really no other choice ya know... >_>"

Anyway, I guess this is Round Two, huh?

@ Drakkoniss: In the modified words of one my favorite Blondie songs, "Rip him to shreds!"

Hope this ridiculously long post makes any sense. I mean, it was blistering hot earlier, then I had to drive through a GIGANTIC thunder/lightening storm (from which I nearly perished), I didn't get my nap, and it's getting pretty late. But I just had to comment for courtesy sake and am still honored that you were willing to even collaborate on some great ideas with me. For that I am very much thankful! Hope all goes well with your last chapter Gray and Clown! I'm quite sure things will!

~^^~
AQW  Post #: 53
6/19/2011 8:55:19   
Clown the Jester

Awsome thanks Jae for the feedbacks. We shall work diligently on the new chapter. I think It was Blue Tech. I'll change it when I get the time. I'm feeling rather lazy right now. Thanks for pointing that out. See ya in a week.
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
6/19/2011 10:58:14   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

It'ss ok, Jae... I've done much bigger, probably much more incoherent, posts...

@Clown: No comment/praise on my commentary?
DF  Post #: 55
6/23/2011 14:34:50   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh. Drakkoniss you know my appreciation of your comments go without need of saying. Yeah...I had no intention of letting Gray Die out so quickly.

Why would I simply kill him in the first second? How anticlimatic and dull. I perfer to savor the suffering of my victims. Makes me laugh.

YES! WA HA HA HA HA! The final fight. The last stage of the game. The last laugh. Heh heh heh. Everything has been building to this momment Drakkoniss. Our fun, Grapes death, Raeven's eye opening experience, everything.

TWO TITANS FIGHTING TO THE DEATH! NO RULES! NO SECOND CHANCES! THIS IS IT! THE END! THE BATTLE WHERE I FINALLY BEAT YOU! WA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Nothing could ever top this fight. Heh heh heh. I'm so excited. The real fun has started. A GAME INSIDE THE GAME! THE LAST LAUGH! WA HA HA HA!

YOU CAN'T STOP ME DRAKKONISS! Even with all Grape's help I still have an hour left of Super Clown...AND THATS ALL I NEED!

THIS TIME I WIN!

READY FOR THE FINAL ROUND?!?!?

WA HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 56
6/23/2011 14:54:30   
delta blitz

I still wish I was there to see the fight,prehaps as the final blow was struck. After all can't have two reality benders fighting without someone keeping the planet from Kersploding as they clash.
@clown: that was a arkam(I know I spelled it wrong,brain's tired) asylum line.....lol I loved that game. *Exploding punch to the face by batman*

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 6/23/2011 14:56:41 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
6/24/2011 17:07:55   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh. Yes I am aware of the asociation...but what better comparission is there? What other two icons best describe Drakkoniss and Clown the Jester than Batman and the Joker? No other symbols come even close to grasping the true value and worth my game with Drakkoniss has. Heh heh heh heh.
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
6/30/2011 19:32:07   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

You are wrong, Clown... one comparison does... it's like Drakkoniss and the Clown... no other rivalry has ever been like it, and Jae and Raven's never will!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON TO THE MAIN EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTAAAAAAAAARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This the ending; The Finale; The Climax; The Death; The final clash and DOOM of the War, The Chaos Riots, THE GAME!!!!!!! THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU EVEN COMPREHEND HOW MUCH DESTRUCTION COULD INSUE!?!?!?!

Too bad Clown is weakened... not that I'd want him to be stronger, but it's almost a shame... I'll have to try to program a sim... oh, wait... naught will be, at the end of this, for me to create it from!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This seems like the boss fight of a good videogame... *grins*... Wife? Interesting... I didn't think so...

Strange ways, you have... I suppose it is difficult to understand how powerful someone is, even with so much power, if it's used so sparatically... Arg... the Drakkypoos are getting lame... Velmur has long since worn me out on them...

Hmm... Seems my excitement mixed with rage in the fight was not properly portraid... albeit, it was alot more rage, I do love a good fight, and it propably would have been more irritation than being dismayed...

I am glad the fight will last alot longer, though... I am sure it will get much better, although (sorry if this offends you) the fight between us we did in-game was not that great compared to what I had expected, but whatever... I blame my lack of use of my inventiveness... I feel a bit sad that I didn't freeze you solid at some point in-game... stupid bananas... I don't hate them in general, but that just made me angry!

I wonder if you factored the ability to fly into the part after we fell... No matter, I'll ignore it... I thought as much... It seems very similar to our fight... very similar indeed... I sortof wish I HAD put up a better fight then to make it a better chapter, and I am disapointed that you didn't include the energy aura I used to beat you to a pulp before you became giant, but anywho... continuing...

I suppose I was stalling for time, though... trying to make the least amount of damage happen as possible, so we'd be better off after the fight...

Hmm... a bit disapointing in the end, there... I did succeed in stalling you out long enough, removing your powers, but knowing what I know about Clown, his death seems empty... the death of his body isn't enough to get rid of him... in the story, the job wasn't done right... not completely, as I did...

Even worse, you did not quite portray my mentality correctly, there... I agree, I do believe people could be redeemed, but I wouldn't have hesitated to kill Clown... I would, however have done it much better than that... I'd have left that body completely disabled, and targeted his idea... I would have struck out against the minds of those effected, to remove Clown from their mind, and Raven still would have been crazy, she would have had her mind cracked even worse than it was then, seeing as she wouldn't know where she came from, just like like Clown never did... or, if he did, he didn't say...

Lies... his games... his manipulation... it feels empty... it doesn't seem complete... I imagined it would be more of a situation like the UFO phenomina... noone quite knows what's happened, but there are so many conspiracies behind it that the truth may be stranger than most of the fiction... Some might say Raeven was behind it, some might say it was the result of a govornment superweapon, some might blame me...

Yes... sorry, but it was entirely disapointing for me... there were many good parts, but as a whole, it was disapointing... I knew there was a chance my idea would not be implemented, however, so that doesn't quite bother me so much... it would have been very nice, but the difference in my persona is more saddening...

THE EPILAUGUE, HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!! THAT was good!!!

I loved how you explained Blue Gear's rise to the calling of his father... of course, both I, and Jae will know...

The Mastermind's cruel logic is well portraid, I approve.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 6/30/2011 19:38:57 >
DF  Post #: 59
6/30/2011 23:57:29   
Clown the Jester

Sorry about the fight Drakkoniss, I tried to have as much of the fight as possible. Sadly so many good parts got cut out. Gray and I were hopping to add more, but when we reached page 25 on word and still hadn't even begun the epilouge we didn't want it to drag on.

Thanks for the comments. I prefer honesty over false praise. Always helpful. Glad you liked the epilouge.
AQW Epic  Post #: 60
7/1/2011 10:12:07   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*sigh*... glad I could help, I suppose... I am still bummed about yesterdays many letdowns... The release sucked, C&T was still pretty good, but being the finale, and already knowing the best parts of the fight, it failed to live up to the hype, for me... I am sortof sad I didn't die at the end, and then come back to life, like I was supposed to.. that would have made for a very nice twist. I even worded it like I did in the actual fight so that you could use it for this specifically... and then there's the movie theatre's release in HS, which failed to live up to the potential, as well... I would have LOVED a blood red and black megatron armor... I would have bought SCs for it!!!! BUT NOOOOO!!!!!!!! They had to give us friggin cardboard boxes... No offence to the HS team, but that was the one of the worst points of my day for me... I am looking foreward to the fourth of July chudling fight, I suppose...
DF  Post #: 61
7/1/2011 16:25:03   
Clown the Jester

Yeah I understand what ya mean. The reason why we didn't have the part where you died and came back to life is because...well...I don't know for some reason...the how the whole idea of the main heroes dieing only to be resurrected, fit as a fiddle as if nothing had happened never really appealed to me.

Kinda makes the tension meaning less if the heros come back to life. Ya know.

I do see where your coming from.

Also since so many other characters I killed came back to life, I'm not so sure it would be so much of a twist. Ya know.

Sorry about that.
AQW Epic  Post #: 62
7/1/2011 18:20:11   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hmm... I suppose I understand...
DF  Post #: 63
7/1/2011 21:11:14   
delta blitz

It was epic too bad that clown died so plainly,I expected some epic finishing move or something but still it was a awesome end to a awesome story.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
7/1/2011 21:21:15   
Celestin123

hmm, I really liked you and Grey's story clown, its a pity i wasnt there yet when all this
happened but oh well and i really liked it all as a whole, i think it was really interesting
and dramatic and i cant wait for the new stories coming soon.....
AQ  Post #: 65
7/1/2011 23:30:30   
Clown the Jester

Glad you guys liked it.

Celestin: Maybe your character can be in one of our stories. We'll think on it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
7/1/2011 23:34:19   
UnityDestroyer

Count me in
Post #: 67
7/2/2011 1:27:04   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

< Wowie...that was a magnificent end! I felt much tension and inner struggle. It was almost sad the way Clown the Jester was killed only because of how seriously twisted beyond measure he is. Powers or no powers...you're still insane and responisble for so many deaths D:

This last chapter would be comparable to Batman finally destroying the Joker! It's almost inconcievable! However, it turned out pretty great! Of course...the Chaos that was created, the legend, and the Joke I suppose still remain.

Also, I completely enjoyed the epilogue as well. Blue Gear assumes his father's persona as Gray Silhouette! EPIC!I actually saw that coming. ;3

So...OverCast has been reduced to rely on Ancient Darkness in order to live...poor guy. That's probably the worst fate anyone could have D:

The Mastermind eh? I've no doubt Gray Silhouette Jr. can discover this guy's intentions and handle whatever he has planned for Super City.

And thank you Drakkoniss for also providing me with what you all had worked on in order to get this last part done. It was just as awesome!

I'm really enthused at Gray's possible sequel as well (Operation: R.E.B.O.R.N.) and your western theme Clown. Thanks again you guys! Best experience ever...^^

< Message edited by Jae10 -- 7/2/2011 10:55:29 >
AQW  Post #: 68
7/2/2011 13:27:29   
Clown the Jester

Thankyou Jae.

The pleasure was ours. Can't wait to see what new adventures Jae has. Heh heh heh.
AQW Epic  Post #: 69
7/2/2011 15:40:11   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I felt like posting an alternate version of C&T's last chapter... Clown and Grey gave me permission... at least I think Gray did... I know he gave me permission for my other story idea... whatever... sorry if it offends you, and both I and Clown were wrong about it being ok to you...

Many of the parts of the story may be worded almost exaclty the same, so sry, but it's meant to be an alternate version of the same events... it would be almost the same, wording wise, but a bit different.

Drakkoniss slowly pulled himself up, as his powers healed his broken body.

“Doing alright there slugger?” Clown the Jester mocked, swinging his cane at the fallen hero.

As Drakkoniss ducked under the swinging cane, he slashed his axe across th Jester's chest. Clown jumped backwards, his wound healing completely by the time Drakkoniss swong again. “HEY! YA TRIED TO CUT ME IN HALF!” The Harlequin laughed, as he dodged another slash from Drakkoniss’s axe. “THIS COULD BE DANGEROUS! GREAT! WA HA H A HA HA!”

Drakkoniss tackled the Clown, and began pounding his face in, each blow hitting faster then the last,reaching speeds where it was impossible to descern one punch from another, until Clown's hand shot out, hitting him in the chest with such force that it sent him flying into the air, plowing through 4 different apartment buildings.

Drakkoniss shot into the air, looking all around the remains of the city, that Clown had destroyed, searching for his enemy...

He watched as Clown the jester ascended to Drakkoniss' altitude, the green cracks from the anti-malichite having grown longer on his face.

"YOU KILLED HIM!!!" Drakkoniss bellowed, "YOU KILLED GREY SILHOUETTE"!!!!!

“OF COURSE I KILLED HIM!” The Clown laughed, a flash of lightning followed by the boom of thunder cracked overhead. “I AM A SERIAL KILLER, REALITY TWISTING, SUPER CLOWN! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? ANYWAY…I GOT TO ADMIT…I WAS SLIGHTLY SURPRISE! I EXPECTED YOU TO HAVE THE GUTS TO MASH FISTY CUFFS WITH ME EARLIER…BUT YA SENT THE GRAPE INSTEAD…ya sent a simple vigilante with a smelly mask to take me on. Did you really expect him to walk…or even crawl away from a fight with me? Even to a guy as naughty as me that’s kinda mean.”

"SHUT UP!!!" Drakkoniss said, punctuating it with a blow that knocked Clown into the street, creating a crater 10 feet deep, "“YOU ARE NOT FIT TO TALK ABOUT GRAY SILHOUETTE!”

“WA HA HA HA HA!” Clown the Jester laughed, shaking his head amused. “Of course I’m aloud to talk about Grape…after all…I CREATED HIM! HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA!”

As a crack of thunder boomed over their heads, Drakkoniss’s eyes wandered the damaged city. He viewed the devestation, and his rage increased...

"Millions of people," he thought... "millions dead because of him... the entire city destroyed... so many dead... Blackshock... Defiant... Gray was the last straw. Clown would no longer terrorize this city..."

"THIS ENDS NOW, CLOWN!!! NO MORE BLOOD WILL BE SPILT BY YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!" he said, as his hands clenched in fists of rage, tears streaming from his eyes, from pure anger... "YOU WILL FEEL PAIN BEFORE I BRING YOU OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

“OF COURSE IT ENDS TONIGHT!” The Clown exclaimed. “LOOK AT EVERYTHING I DID IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME! AFTER THIS INCREDIBLE PERFORMACE HOW COULD I POSSIBLY HAVE ANOTHER ACT THAT COULD TOP THIS ONE? SO HERE WE ARE! THE GRAND FINALE! THE FINAL BATTLE! THE LAST STAGE OF THE GAME! WINNER TAKES ALL! WA HA HA HA! EVERYTHING BATTLE, EVERY ENCOUNTER, EVERY STAGE OF THE GAME HAS BEEN LEADING TO THIS CLIMATIC MOMENT! NO MORE KIDDIE GLOVES! NO MORE HOLDING BACK! THE UNIVERSE WILL WITNESS THE FINAL BATTLE BETWEEN DRAKKONISS AND CLOWN THE JESTER!”

Silent in his fury, Drakkoniss teleported behind Clown, grabbed his head, and initiated a contained neuclear explosion...

The sound would be deafening... probably heard miles away, but as most of the blast hit Clown he just kept regenerating... as it ended, Clown just laughed "HAAA HAHA HA HAHA HAHAHA!!!!!! Thanks, I felt a bit itchy up there," and twisted out of the way as a blast of chaos energy hit Drakkoniss from behind, throwing Drakkoniss through the air across the city.
Clown flew along side him as he went, shouting, "WHAT? PAIN DON'T HURT, DOES IT?" and kackled as Drakkoniss gained control again, and twisted out of the wake of the blast.

Drakkoniss glared at him, and charged, swong his axe at Clown, but just as he was about to hit, Clown blasted him away with a cannon.

Clown, angered, shouted, " WHY AREN'T YOU FIGHTING SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! FIGHT DIRTY, COMEON!!!!!! BEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!

Drakkoniss rocketed towards Clown so fast that he couldn't react, kneed him in the groin, grabbed Clown's arms, and pulled them around his back. He crushed them in his grip, and twisted, breaking them in several places. He kicked him in the back with so much force that it ripped them off, and made him plummet into the street.

He charged, diving towards him like a raptor towards its prey, and at the last second was smacked out of the way by one of Clown's severed arms.

"HEY!" Clown said, "Not THAT dirty!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" he laughed as he was ripped in half headlong by Drakkoniss' axe.

"WILL YOU NEVER SHUT UP?!?!?!?!" Drakkoniss complained, just before being punched in the face by both halves.

As his anger burned hot, so did the Clown(s), as they burst into flame, from his very gaze. He fired streams of white hot fire at the burnning body/s burning them down to cinders...

"STOP PRETENDING, CLOWN!!!!!! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT DEAD!!! COME OUT OF HIDING!!!!!!!!!" Drakkoniss Shouted, just before being hit by a rocket, sending him flying into a bus lying overturned on the side of the road.

"SO TRUE!!! So true..." Clown said as the cracking on his face extended longer, flakes of skin cracking off and blowning in the wind... Clown the Jester laughed, strolling over to the flaming wreckage.

“Heh heh heh DRAKKONISS?” Clown the Jester called out, twirling a newly formed cane around in the air. “You're still alive…I would hate to think all this build up end so quickly…isn’t that be just tenacious?”

Anywho.. there's part one of my version of the end... it was a bit similar to the orriginal, but the again, that's a good thing, isn't it? The begining would have to be, so that I can get on track from where the last chapter ended... There's no reason to think that Clown wouldn't have similar ideas, considering the situation is about the same...

I added more action, a few dialogue changes, and changed my character's persona a bit... arg... the text color is slightly different... can I have the number for yours?

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 7/2/2011 17:10:27 >
DF  Post #: 70
7/2/2011 15:46:29   
delta blitz

@drakkoniss: hmm..interesting so far,I can't wait to see which direction you will pull the action in.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
7/2/2011 16:19:17   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Me neither... lol... I intend to bring it to Aquatia at one point, but that's the only spoiler I'm giving...
DF  Post #: 72
7/2/2011 16:54:09   
Clown the Jester

Color uh let me check...ah #6600FF
AQW Epic  Post #: 73
7/2/2011 17:11:04   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Ty, I just edited it...
DF  Post #: 74
8/15/2011 16:23:26   
Clown the Jester

I actually read the novel. Wow...didn't realize just how much the story evolved.

I mean the first chapter was only a page. The last few were like...I don't know, 20 pages alone.

WA HA HA HA HA! Amusing.

Anyway. Here's a link to the Story in progress Story Two of the Comedy and Tragedy Sage, written by Gray Silhouette.

Operation R.E.B.O.R.N.

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 8/15/2011 16:24:25 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: Comedy and Tragedy Discussion
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition