Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Why do you stay non varium

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Why do you stay non varium
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/17/2011 16:29:32   
Wiseman

Sorry, it may not be my place to post here since I'm a varium player, however I feel this needs to be said.

Varium players do have skills, some more than others, however there are a lot of varium players out there that have great builds. A few of my builds where converted into non varium versions by friends and worked pretty well even without all the stat boost.

I also want to point out that it IS possible for a non varium player to beat a varium player with a good build and strategy. Jerithemighty does it often, he has fought the best varium players and won, multiple times. To quote Dax: "I never count Jari out when I battle him, he's very skilled, and should never be underestimated."

syfy was also able to defeat the best varium players when she was non varium, however she felt she achieved her goals as a non varium, and was ready for a new challenge. That's why she decided to get varium, however she never paid for it, she got all of her varium via portal offers, meaning shes technically still a F2P player.

Thanks for reading!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/17/2011 17:46:36   
xxmirxx

I never said I couldn't beat varium players I usually found varium bh easy. but also I got point out jari and syfy had   Assault Bot so there percent would improve and they would be more of challenge and fact is when even out dax skills or donna there not much of challenge. In others word I figure weakness of use   Assault Bot and gamm bot. besides without there robots there both not challenge.
quote:

I try varium player for month and half I found very easy matches. I made over 9k wins and I won 1vs1 3 times in same week.

now thats how I figure out the weakness against robots and figure out how beat donna and dax. For example Donna only beat me once and dax 4 times. but without there robots there really not much of challenge. btw I was hitting 90 to 94 percent with tank built and it was at rate of 450 plus wins in week.
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
5/17/2011 18:28:13   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

I'm a Varium user but I used to be Non-Varium @ Lvl 27 "1019 Loses - 500 and Something+ Wins." Cz I Was Loosing a Lot and got upset.

And I Congratulate Non-Varium Users That Reached a High Lvl Or High % Of Winnig (Without NPCing) So They are kinda heros.

And About The Players that there parents won't let them get variums , tell them "Only the 500 varium package :( ! It's not worst it.. so I can get a better hair cut and make better friendships :D"

^ Hope It Works.
Epic  Post #: 28
5/17/2011 18:51:23   
One Winged Angel1357

I stay F2P becuase that big look i get when 1) people see me in-game for the first time and say "I thought you were a founder" Thank you ZZ for that line
and 2) becuase i am the last and possible the First F2P faction owner you can have Titan check my records i have never and will never buy varium on One Winged Angel founder of Hells Angels

Removed profanity. Please don't swear, even in acronym form. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 6/8/2011 22:16:06 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
5/17/2011 19:42:31   
beastmo

@H3PO4 wow man you still play and yea you got some varium off of me on a contest
Epic  Post #: 30
6/8/2011 22:06:05   
zakalin

i simply want to be the first non varium Legend! ^___^

im 25% legend!
and 75% emperor!

hehe!
Epic  Post #: 31
6/8/2011 22:23:10   
StriderAigis

I like Non Var stuff better, Except for war bot i think it looks cooler
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
6/8/2011 23:31:31   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Please don't bump dead threads. If a thread has not had a post for over two weeks, you should not post in it, since it is considered dead.

Thread locked.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Why do you stay non varium
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition