Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

what type player you show respect to without mention there names.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> what type player you show respect to without mention there names.
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/17/2011 0:41:06   
xxmirxx

cause if you mention there names this will turn out to best best Discussion.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
5/17/2011 0:43:54   
edwardvulture

They type that help noobs. The varium players that don't fully enhance their weapons.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
5/17/2011 0:46:09   
stryker914

Noob helpers, I agree, and those who don't exploit the advantage of varium and just buy the gear and not enhance too much. (I'm not very well known but I help noobs sometimes and I haven't really enhanced anything) :D but i know of several
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/17/2011 0:57:44   
xxmirxx

I like those are kind heart it and nthose aren't afraid to stand up what they believe in even many don't agree with you.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
5/17/2011 0:59:59   
Mr. Black OP

the funny part is i help noobs, but i fully enhance my varium weps :P
i respect those who are kind and treat even a lv 1 with equal respect as a lv 33 full varium with 10k wins and only a handful of losses
Epic  Post #: 5
5/17/2011 1:04:01   
x666satan666x

respect brings respect, act with some dignity and most will treat you right.
Epic  Post #: 6
5/17/2011 5:33:50   
PivotalDisorder

I dont like any non-variums. all weaklings and noobs :P
Post #: 7
5/17/2011 5:37:21   
xxmirxx

above your off topic
quote:

what type player you show respect to without mention there names.
this what your suppose to talk about.
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
5/17/2011 5:39:01   
Nebula

Nice people.

@Stryker So basically what you're saying is that anyone who enahnces their weapons doesn't deserve respect? Nice logic.
Post #: 9
5/17/2011 5:39:13   
hardcore59

someone who actually helps me and who shows respect but i dislike the people who think they are superior just because they beat you once or just because they have varium and you don't^.... and the people that talk sh- <-(y'know) at the end of the battle when you cant say anythnig back

Youtube.com/FAINTgames
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
5/17/2011 5:41:16   
xxmirxx

quote:

@Stryker So basically what you're saying is that anyone who enahnces their weapons doesn't deserve respect? Nice logic.

I guess I don't get his respect.
AQ Epic  Post #: 11
5/17/2011 5:44:55   
ForTun3

ppl who arent hackers!!!
Post #: 12
5/17/2011 5:48:05   
xxmirxx

above I agree I hate those scums.
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
5/17/2011 5:48:08   
hardcore59

@PSYCHO same here
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
5/17/2011 6:28:32   
PivotalDisorder

I did stay on topic, just you weren't able to come to the conclusion that if I hate non variums I must then respect variums :)
Post #: 15
5/17/2011 8:07:29   
IsaiahtheMage

Varuim players or any non varuim that are kind and caring and help out newbies and arent selfish and cruel.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 5/17/2011 10:07:13 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
5/17/2011 8:54:28   
yogimoto

People Who Respect Everyone

Post edited to omit off-topic content. ~eVentus

< Message edited by Eventus -- 5/18/2011 3:05:54 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
5/17/2011 11:04:18   
kakilleon2

Varium players that skips some turns when they meat noobs

Epic duel Name : http://www.epicduel.com/charpage.asp?id=GROTOM
Non var merc
Epic  Post #: 18
5/17/2011 11:10:45   
helloguy

any one that doesn't jump on the bandwagon and flames on other people like angels for example all she is doing is saying what she thinks
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 19
5/17/2011 17:56:25   
DeathGuard

I really don't care about their respect, I know who I am and if I want to give them respect, they don't need to give it back, just if they want. That's my opinion.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
5/17/2011 18:15:58   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

I Got Many Low Lvls At The Juggernaut Battles Telling Me That I Was Kind :)

So The Players That Don't Show Off With There Stuffs and Help Other Noobs/Low Lvl Players.

And Of Course , With a Big Heart.

~Nice Topic~
Epic  Post #: 21
5/18/2011 2:57:59   
Eventus

Okay, I honest-to-goodness think that this is a fantastic thread, so I'm going to ask really nicely for everyone to please stay focused on responding solely to the main question of the topic:

"What type of player would you show respect towards (without any mention, be it direct or indirect, of a name)?"

In a nutshell, please don't negatively criticize someone's commentary; everyone's entitled to their opinions, for whatever their reasons. This thread is clearly designed to gather thoughts about the main question, and any hovering debates about such are time-bombs for flaming just waiting to explode. More importantly (pretty please) - don't mention any names. Any sneaky fellows that snuck in the likes will find their posts edited or deleted. I appreciate the understanding!

On topic:

I admire all players that manage to never cross that red line which defines appropriate conduct from misconduct. I respect people who follow all the rules to the line even when in heated situations. I kowtow to those who help not because they want to get noticed or rewarded, but because they want to. I'm extremely fond of those who always maintain decency and common courtesy in-game, regardless of any proposed rank(s) one may have. We're all human beings, and we're all intelligent. I really like it when everyone acts like that!

Really. I do.

*beams*

AQW Epic  Post #: 22
5/18/2011 9:32:04   
Egoraptor

I dont respect anyone
Post #: 23
5/18/2011 9:53:29   
MrBones

I like players who can admit they won by luck or got a lucky hit on you without leaving you with a 'bb noob' at the end.
Getting 3 crits, 2 blocks and a defelc in the same fight does not mean your a good player. I respect those who understand that.

Good manners are hard to find these days . .
When you over kill someone by 50 dam, i don't think it's appropriate to say 'gg, or 'gf' at the end.

**And a special thanks to all players who, like me, play this game to relax and have fun.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 24
5/18/2011 10:15:57   
IsaiahtheMage

@Dbag I so totally agree its so annoying when they get 3 crits(Low support) 2 blocks(Low dex) and a stun(High support) and then they win and say "bye bye loser noob"! Its so annoying their know that they won out of luck and if they didnt get lucky I would've won.
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> what type player you show respect to without mention there names.
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition