Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: New DN's - Juggernaut 2.0!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New DN's - Juggernaut 2.0!
Page 6 of 13«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/17/2011 19:53:07   
BloodRainbow

OK Wiseman and Cindy have both tried to compare this with Class Master and Name Change, but you cant compare this situation to those because the people that used all that varium to get the achievements did it because they wanted the achievement. But with this we were told we were going to be rewarded nicely then when you log in it shows that the the top 15 players at the end of the week will get an achievement. So if in Titans post he said that the people that supported the testing of Juggernaut would all get an achievement worth a bunch of rating points that would have been different. Because of the way it was said many people that got the card were assuming they were going to get something cool. if he would have said all we were geting was an achievement i definitely would not have wasted my varium on it.

So Wiseman and Cindy, do you understand why you cant compare the two situations.

Wiseman you also said that we asked for 2v1 battles and we did, but not how we wanted them or how we were originally told they were going to be. For a very long time we were told that we would be getting a 2v1 Boss battles and a Survival mode. We were given neither.

< Message edited by BloodRainbow -- 5/17/2011 19:56:07 >
Epic  Post #: 126
5/17/2011 19:53:23   
Nexus...

quote:

Completely customizable player housing
New Battle Modes including 2vs1 Boss Battles, and Survival mode!
Tournaments for rare prizes
And much, much more!

Lets put this into perspective. Nightwraith released this then a year ago now, and here we are 10 months into gamma and we havn't gotten even one of these features. I think a lot of people have forgotten what we were given to look forward to "IN THE COMING WEEKS".

Not one of these features has been implemented. Sad really, since they were for the good of everyone, the players, and instead have been replaced in the interest of money.

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 127
5/17/2011 19:55:01   
Celestine
Constructive!

I believe that as customers, paying or not paying, we have the right to establish a complaint.

However, the way some players are going at it is completely wrong and immature.
Tell me, how is bashing the developers going to progress the game?

Realize that there is an extent to where complaints turn into flaming.
Some of these posts are actually quite constructive, but once it turns into flames, I just skim over them.

ON TOPIC:
Yes, those that bought the Gold Skull Card did in fact trade 1,200 Varium ($10) for an achievement, but that is not all we were rewarded with.
We were able to test out a new battle mode, which was a lot of fun in my opinion. We also got a head start at it, which would be extremely useful if you were going for the leader board.
Oh, and on that note, we were given a chance to acquire the Juggernaut achievement, which will be given out this week to the top 15 Juggernauts.

It might seem as if I'm kissing up to the developers, but I am really not.
I won't lie, I was expecting a bike, but I predicted it would be an achievement.

Those who do not agree with me will most likely skim over my post.
But realize that you do not represent me or the entire community.

Do not let your feelings and emotions get the better of you. Think before you post.

-Celestine
DF Epic  Post #: 128
5/17/2011 19:57:50   
Sageofpeace

@Wiseman

thats the problem it just a option to buy varuim but is not because it is player wouldn't buy it if wasn't whats the point on playing a game that you don't have the minimum chance to win without spending real AMERICAN MONEY ON IT. Look at the response you and nightwraith always give us" we are happy for those who contribute and helps make the game bigger and for those who feel like we been scamming them is your option to buy varuim we are not pointing a gun at you or holding your little sister hostage" Is that really the right answer to give those who have pay over 300 dollars in this game
Post #: 129
5/17/2011 19:59:25   
goldslayer1

quote:

Yes, those that bought the Gold Skull Card did in fact trade 1,200 Varium ($10) for an achievement, but that is not all we were rewarded with.
We were able to test out a new battle mode, which was a lot of fun in my opinion. We also got a head start at it, which would be extremely useful if you were going for the leader board.
Oh, and on that note, we were given a chance to acquire the Juggernaut achievement, which will be given out this week to the top 15 Juggernauts.

u forgot rarity points for keeping the gold skull card since u need it to access this mode.

quote:

thats the problem it just a option to buy varuim but is not because it is player wouldn't buy it if wasn't whats the point on playing a game that you don't have the minimum chance to win without spending real AMERICAN MONEY ON IT. Look at the response you and nightwraith always give us" we are happy for those who contribute and helps make the game bigger and for those who feel like we been scamming them is your option to buy varuim we are not pointing a gun at you or holding your little sister hostage" Is that really the right answer to give those who have pay over 300 dollars in this game

if u spent $300 on this game and then u say u feel ripped off then u need to learn how to spend ur money.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 5/17/2011 20:00:37 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 130
5/17/2011 20:03:20   
Buffy A. Summers

@ Wiseman

I Do NOT Appreciate Your Empty Threats Towards The Entire Thread In General....Especially Those Who Disagree With You And Cindy.

If I Or Any Player Has Violated Any Forum Rules By Speaking Our Mind As PAYING Customers, Then Issue Warnings.

You Are Simply Trying To Silence Many Players Who Are Making VALID Points.

Simply Stating That Some Like It And Others Do Not...Does Not Change Any Of The Facts Made Above.

I Find It Amusing That You Did Not Address Any Of The Factual Points Made Above In My Post.

This Battle Mode Was Supposedly "Under Construction" For Months.

And The Long Promised Battle Mode Was Expected To Be A Free Mode For All.

Now The Designers Release Things Under The Guise Of A "Premium" Feature...Which Simply Means It Costs Real Life Money!

Shadronica Is Correct, The Attitude The Admins/Mods Continue To Express: "If You Don't Like It, LEAVE"...Is HORRIBLE Customer Service.

This Is A Public Forum That Players (PAYING CUSTOMERS) Should Be Allowed To Express Their Thoughts And Feelings...

Especially If Done In A Civilized And Constructive Manner.

The Fact That You Expect Feedback, But Do NOT Want Much Negative Feedback And Do All You Can To Silence And Censor That Says Alot About How Much The Game "Appreciates" It's Players.

< Message edited by Buffy A. Summers -- 5/17/2011 20:07:05 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 131
5/17/2011 20:04:08   
RKC

Well not to put fire in oil. This past few weeks were only money releases. This is like the vendzooka problem that everyone was angry about me because I was complaining, well their you go it happened to guys, why would you buy something very expensive and later you can buy it for creds. Achievement is ok only if the gold card was cheaper like 500 varium but no it was 1,200 varium.

I know vendzooka is varium again but still some people got it for free and I spend varium on it regardless of how weak it is.

If the devs change their minds all of a sudden about the achievement and instead give them a weapon all hell will break in the forums. Its far to late to change anything.

I don't trust the dev's anymore.

My AnimeList
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 132
5/17/2011 20:06:43   
Nexus...

@Celestine

We all have our different ways of responding to things. I have waited so long for this game, given it so much time, and nothing has been done. I posted it above and I will post it again.

quote:

Completely customizable player housing
New Battle Modes including 2vs1 Boss Battles, and Survival mode!
Tournaments for rare prizes
And much, much more!

None of these have been implemented and its been more then a year since that post! I have a right to "scream", "yell", "complain", "whine", "flame" as you would categorize it. At this point, this is me whispering. The players have been ignored, and it is time that their voice be heard.

@Frogbones
I agree. Supposedly they have been working on this for more then a year. The way I see it, this was their first ever run at this battle mode. What a shame. As for Wiseman, I wish he would just look around. The majority of posts are against this last update, and he still thinks that the players "love it."

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 133
5/17/2011 20:07:33   
IsaiahtheMage

Off Topic: Wow everyone is in a uproar argueing like mad.

On Topic: Nexus I agree not even one feature has been added.
AQW Epic  Post #: 134
5/17/2011 20:08:43   
Sageofpeace

@goldenslayer

Just don't reply to my comments and I wont reply to yours because you and I are going to have some problems

Removed all caps and the threat. Please do not threaten other players on the forums or you will have problems with me. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 5/17/2011 20:47:22 >
Post #: 135
5/17/2011 20:09:56   
Shadronica

Thanks for the reply Wiseman. However, in regard to Titan and Nightwraith not being available to make the odd friendly post stating what they are planning for the future would help not only them but the player base too.

This has become like most of the other AE games (with the exception of AQWorlds) in the respect that the game developers get asked to work on projects outside their own games hence their own game suffers and so do the players.

I remember a time that DragonFable was being neglected because AQWorlds was being introduced to the AE stable of games. There was an uproar in the DF forum and in the finish Artix had to apologise and helped to clean up the mess in DragonFable.

I just don't want to go through it again with another of AE's games.

We need to know the future direction of ED so that we know its not just ad hoc. (Ad hoc = Suggesting a makeshift solution, inadequate planning, or improvised events.)

< Message edited by Shadronica -- 5/17/2011 20:18:04 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 136
5/17/2011 20:16:04   
One Winged Angel1357

Wow i love how AEF has a magical ability to turn a great thing into a freaking fire fest great job guys. Bravo, Bravo all

Anyway to think on the great side of things
One: Im a F2P and i get to try the new mode so this should be fun for me(i even have 30k credits lined up so i hope i can test it)
Two: To my Varium friends who bought the Gold Card thats a double whammy Rare points and an Achievment those points could help just you up to Treasure hunter and the new achievment i have no clue whats its worth but i bet its gonna be a nice sum of points so thats good news for you guys and a push toward Seven Stars
Three: More of a challenge in 2v1 nuff said there
Four: Bug fix is good but i did enjoy seeing those 0's it made my defeat a bit funny oh well its still a bug and all bugs need to be fixxed

Flame me if you wish i dont care im gonna give mad props to the Devs this round becuase they hit all player bases this time

Name's OWA... Just OWA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 137
5/17/2011 20:17:19   
RKC

Well I have 50,000 creds for this Friday. I hope the mode will be cool, Haven't tried it yet.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 138
5/17/2011 20:28:45   
Celestine
Constructive!

@Nexus...
The delay for all of those and more features has been long and I agree that unless we want the developers to do anything about it, we must complain!
But as I have said, there are ways to go around complaining. Posting a critiquing post and then bashing the developers is not a complain, even if it starts like one.

This is not referring to your posting style, but I see a lot of those examples.

Time and time again we have waited for features to be implemented for over a year and time and time again they have not come.
Yes, I have a problem with this, but I will not post "YOU ARE GREEDY DEVS AND ALL YOU WANT IS MONEY....blah....blah...blah"
When a post is like that, it does truly translate to "blah..blah..blah".

I do agree that in some occasions the concerns of players have been ignored, but the Developers have posted that even if they don't post, they are reading some of the complaints, only complaints.
Charfade posted earlier that they are going to make an effort this week to roam around the forums and in game, hearing you, THE PLAYERS.
Cinderella was made a PR to deal with these types of complaints, so it is obvious that they are trying to make an effort, for such a small team.

-Celestine
DF Epic  Post #: 139
5/17/2011 20:31:42   
RKC

Children stop with the forum rules already.

Its a business so money has to be involve that fact is true, but the way how they present our money matters the most if we pay them they have to give us a nice reward but for now they are not doing that job right.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 140
5/17/2011 20:32:01   
goldslayer1

alot of the post are just flames, and complaining but they dont offer criticism instead it gets more complains, complaining wont solve the problem, typing ur ideas about solutions will. and some others just complain rudely.
i use to think this way aswell. i thought that ED was money hungry, i use to complain about release (altho i also posted on how to solve some of the issues) but i decided one day that since the a wise friend of mine said look at both sides of the arguement i decided to look at the other side and now i completely under stand.

Removed quote of rules. It's not needed in this thread. Everyone can and should read the rules before posting to prevent any problems. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 5/17/2011 20:42:17 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 141
5/17/2011 20:35:44   
One Winged Angel1357

RCK i dont understand you are getting a 2 for 1 and really more then that for $10

Achievment
Rareity points
easy wins
Easy EXP(if not lv 33 yet)
Easy credits
Easy tokens

all for $10 you ask me thats a pretty dang good deal and you have a full 2 more days and most of a third day to enjoy this
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 142
5/17/2011 20:36:58   
Nexus...

@Celestine

I hope so. I'm at the brink, my crew is dead, I havn't slept in 2 years, and my boat has no sail BUT does have a gigantic hole. I hope they know how to repair a swiftly sinking community (see what I did their?)

EpicE4

Removed comments to deleted posts. Enough about the rules, it is considered minimodding and you will get in trouble if you derail a thread to try and enforce the rules. Please leave that to us AKs. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 5/17/2011 20:49:36 >
Epic  Post #: 143
5/17/2011 20:38:55   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

Please stop fighting over the forum rules. Yes typing in ALL caps isn't allowed. It's seen as spammy and yelling. And in any case it's harder to read. ArchKnights and forum moderators are here to enforce the rules, so if any post breaks the rules we'll deal with it -- you shouldn't be fighting over the rules however. The rules are what they are and they will be enforced.

To clear things up:
- Typing in color is fine as long as it's readable (no yellows or other bright colors)
- Typing in all caps is not allowed

I've gone ahead and deleted all the off-topic posts. Please keep this discussion about the release, and not about the forum rules.

@RKC: The forum rules are here so that we can have discussion on sensitive topics like this without it getting out of control. When people start throwing out insults, usually an all out flame war ensues and legitimate concerns can't be addressed any more.

< Message edited by Ashari -- 5/17/2011 20:40:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
5/17/2011 20:43:44   
Polandor

It really great when a mod tell you if you dont like it quit the game, if you continue to give any negative feeback you will be ban.

Awesome customer services.

Some of us have paid many hundred dollar for the game (like me) so we liked the game at some point, but due to many weird updates , we feel it not the same game anymore, and many things we have been promise a year ago are not in the game, we have the right to be mad, and many (like me) also give plenty of ways to fix and improve the games.

We expected 2vs1 npc (lv 50)
or survival mode.

NEW mode not a little tweak on 2-2.

10$ for an achievement is not something worth anything for many players (like me). I care only for earn able achievements.
Post #: 145
5/17/2011 20:47:31   
One Winged Angel1357

while i still find this as wrong on NW's part to say it is completly true
quote:

To those of you who read this and are still committed to the belief that Titan and myself are completely out of touch with the EpicDuel community and only interested in money, all I can say is if EpicDuel makes you so unhappy, maybe you should stop playing. Life is too short to get worked up over a browser game that you evidently stopped enjoying a long time ago. If you decide to change your mind, your characters will still be waiting for you.

You guys are fighting over the tiniest things and missing the whole picture

You guys are so focused on whats right in front of you and the now that you neglect to see how even the smallest thing will affect the future of ED. Ill give you this update had no major impact on the ballance of the game or lessening the F2P Varium gap or stopping the game from breaking, oh wait no i wont becuase then i would be focusing on the now

Achievment and Rareity points: in 3 months you might need that extra few rarity points or the achievment will tip you over to teh next star
F2P Jug: Ballance and lessing the gap between F2P and varium all in one
Changing the lv range: It leads to much more fair fights so its not obvious that you are going to win when you click enter jug battle you might have to do the one thing we have forgetten about in ED..... THINK, Oh no anything but that.

So there is your big picture look instead of the here and now look now hold your hand in front of your face and tell me how many fingers you see.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 146
5/17/2011 20:54:15   
Nexus...

The big picture actually, is that not one item on the COMING SOON list of a year ago is released. That my friend sums the developers interests up, sums up this game and is TRULY the big picture...

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 147
5/17/2011 20:55:06   
Buffy A. Summers

@One Winged Angel

How Exactly Does Me Having 50,000 Or 55,000 "Rating Points" Make ANY Difference In The "Big Picture" Of This Game?

Does It Unlock A "Special" Shop?

Help Me Win A Battle?

Do I Get Double The Fame Votes After 60k Rating Points?

Maybe An Automatic Deflect Every Battle?

A Special 6-Star Gun?

No, It Is Completely USELESS In The Big Picture You Speak Of.

Ironic, No?

@Nexus

Yeah, They Had Over A Year to "TEST" This Feature... But It Turns Out, We Had To PAY To Be The Lab Rats... LONG After They Promised This Was "Coming Soon".

Trust Is Something You EARN.

They Do Not Understand That Concept.

< Message edited by Buffy A. Summers -- 5/17/2011 20:57:20 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 148
5/17/2011 20:55:26   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Polandor- We NEEDED a large-scale test. There's only four of us, and even playing all the classes, we don't represent the community at large. Hence why we offered a premium test. This is not "us not doing our jobs".

I did not tell you to quit the game. I'm agreeing that there are problems, and we are working to fix them. We needed them to pop up since they weren't popping up during testing.

Building this mode enables us to implement features like survival modes and 2v1 boss modes.
Post #: 149
5/17/2011 20:58:33   
goldslayer1

quote:

Building this mode enables us to implement features like survival modes and 2v1 boss modes.

think of it this way
we're on step 1
to get to step 3 (im guessing 2 vs 1 boss modes. hopefully 2 vs 1 npc where I am the juggernaut against 2 npcs at once)
u need to get thru step 2
now im sure u guys can count.
so just wait for step 1 to get over with then step 2 and then 3.
AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New DN's - Juggernaut 2.0!
Page 6 of 13«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition