Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Why do stay in one faction?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why do stay in one faction?
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/17/2011 23:53:43   
xxmirxx

For me I hate feel tie down to one faction. I rather be factionlessand what about you.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
5/18/2011 0:10:18   
Buffy A. Summers

Factions Currently Serve Little To No Purpose.

Faction Score/Level Has Yet to Have Any Meaning Or Value.

Faction Founders Are Not Rewarded In Anyway For Creating/Maintaining Their Faction, Or Have It Win Medals And Achieve Very High Faction Level Scores.

Top Officers Are Not Rewarded In Any Way For Doing Thousands Of Kills And Donating Thousands Of Tokens.

A Faction That Has 100 Medals Has No Advantage/Feature/Bonus/Function Above A Faction With 0 Medals. Same As A Level 5 Compared To Level 11 Faction.

The Factions/Faction War Has Been HORRIBLY Neglected And Desperatley Needs Improvement.

< Message edited by Buffy A. Summers -- 5/18/2011 0:11:34 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/18/2011 0:14:29   
Sageofpeace

One time if use to b challenching
Post #: 3
5/18/2011 0:54:12   
seventy two

I have my personal faction mainly so I do not have to bother with faction requests. Otherwise I do not care for factions myself.
AQ MQ  Post #: 4
5/18/2011 4:05:36   
ForTun3

i have 6 of my own all empty.... lol, reason being i only want awesome varium ppl who already are in factions, and beta's too, guess i should lower my standards...lol

EDIT:lol i didnt answer the question.....god...

um i stay in my factions because i want to be a faction leader not just a member, and also no1 would let me join theirs so i thought stuff ya then im making my own and see u on the ladder muhaha...

but... like i said everyone i want is gone....so if your good,varium,legit and need a faction pm me for details (i know im not ment to put that here but i tried the recruitment forum it didnt work for me anyway)

also, if u make ure own faction uve technicly got a really cheap home/hiding place

< Message edited by xXxPhYcOxXx -- 5/18/2011 7:43:32 >
Post #: 5
5/18/2011 5:29:20   
TankMage

I stay in the same faction because I like finding a group of in-game friends, we can stay competitive and compete against each other while producing an amazing faction.

AQ Epic  Post #: 6
5/18/2011 8:38:29   
yogimoto

i stay in same faction cause im co-founder and i must be loyal,also cause the faction im in now won 1v1 and wd in 1 day also i won 1v1 that day too,i have lots of memories with my faction
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/18/2011 8:41:03   
T.600

I'm co- founder...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
5/18/2011 8:45:00   
RKC

Well I use to stay in "THREE STAR AND A SUN" because they were all Filipinos and I felt at home around them.

Now I stay in "Untouchables" because the faction master use to be my comrade in "THREE STAR AND A SUN" and most of my buddies in that faction are gone.

Good times, good times. Now its just dull and boring.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 9
5/18/2011 8:51:06   
IsaiahtheMage

I have to agree with Buffy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
5/18/2011 14:14:30   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

By staying in one faction one builds an internal community.

Myself, I have only been in 2 factions. My first, I was officer, and when it disbanded, to keep our core of special players, we created Eternal Paradise.

Our ideals our passive, and gives players control in how they wish to play. Our focus is individualism first.

With the addition of enhancements, our style of faction thrives for the players in our system. They can invest within themselves and not for faction goals.

We have a special team, and I am extremely proud and honored for all the players who have joined throughout the history of establishment of Eternal Paradise.

Our sister faction, following the same ideology, has also built a beautiful core of players.

Staying in one faction is wonderful if you trust the system.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 5/18/2011 14:15:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
5/18/2011 14:33:10   
5rr5
Banned

I didn't want to be in a faction because I did never understand what it was good for but everyone asked, WANT TO JOIN FACTION etc. And I joined a faction one day ( didn't know if it was good or bad ). Later everyone asked quit that faction it is bad and join mine etc. I always answered that I got much wins so I couldn't just leave it but I did it one day and I joined a ''good'' faction so they kicked me later because of a reason (?)

This is my story for the first faction xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
5/18/2011 14:37:19   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I've been in several factions, and both of the previous ones were not as inviting, friendly or nor did we participate in regular matches, or try little competitions. Now in turn this made me want to leave those aforementioned factions as you can imagine. I mean, would you want to be in a faction that was not "alive" so to speak? This may not be visible to some of you, but factions are a large part of the game as they contribute a lot to the community both in-game and here on the forums.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
5/18/2011 14:37:40   
IsaiahtheMage

@5rr5 Which is why unless you been in a faction for a long time and know you can trust the leader of it dont contribute any tokens to it. My leader is inactive and I have more wins and tokens then him and he is my friend so I know he wont kick me I contributed more to his faction then he himself did.
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
5/18/2011 18:38:49   
Zean Zapple

Back in Beta faction and faction loyalty were one of the biggest parts of the game. Now most of the player base can't seem to get over there "awesomeness" and can't team up with other players because they don't share the same amount of "awesomeness" as themselves.

I'm just saying, get over yourselves guys and play the game.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 15
5/18/2011 18:52:11   
beastmo

Well creating Redemption has been a blast and i recreated it to recreate a legacy that coulda been there before

Epic  Post #: 16
5/18/2011 19:01:46   
One Winged Angel1357

i prefer to lead then to follow so i simply do not disban when i get tired of my faction i remove everyone and start over again
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
5/18/2011 19:08:00   
Wraith

Cuz the people in Eternal Paradise are nice, DUH. If I was in a faction when the leader was like GET 100 WINS NOW OR I KICK YOU OUT i'd just donate 1000 tokens then get kicked out. Losing them 10000 influence.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
5/18/2011 19:08:50   
jegaggin

phyco im just saying being at lvl 30 (ive seen u around when u were lvl 29) most people want experienced leaders thats why when i was bored i started a faction at lvl 32 and we got onto the 2v2 factions quite a bit! :)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
5/18/2011 19:12:41   
xxmirxx

quote:

Cuz the people in Eternal Paradise are nice, DUH. If I was in a faction when the leader was like GET 100 WINS NOW OR I KICK YOU OUT i'd just donate 1000 tokens then get kicked out. Losing them 10000 influence.

that's not case if you leave on your free will they don't lossing anything.
AQ Epic  Post #: 20
5/18/2011 19:38:01   
One Winged Angel1357

mir he said if he gets kicked it punishes them so i dont think he has any intentions of leaving
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 21
5/18/2011 19:38:17   
LambO

Many reasons. Friends, fun, owning, being the best & always - being loyal.

I haven't been in a faction since last year, due to the fact I just don't battle anymore, I just come on to talk.
I keep getting offered factions everytime I come on, I always decline. The fact is I'm Legit, always will be. =)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
5/18/2011 19:39:28   
DeathGuard

Because I like to be part of something :P Im co-captain in my faction with more than 4700 wins so I have really have fun in it. The founder is a good friend of mine so I don't think on leaving it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 23
5/18/2011 21:49:46   
Agiluz

Because i have the most fun faction!

Rogue Ninja
Post #: 24
5/19/2011 3:23:07   
ForTun3

quote:

jegaggin

phyco im just saying being at lvl 30 (ive seen u around when u were lvl 29) most people want experienced leaders thats why when i was bored i started a faction at lvl 32 and we got onto the 2v2 factions quite a bit! :)

um... u callen me a noob buddy??? ay ay??? guess wot ive been on both the 2v2 and 1v1 faction leaderboard by myself so.... ner lol and won the 2v2 n 1v1 daily leaderboards more than once with different chars, and u realy shldnt judge ppl from one char man its a really stuid thing to do...

< Message edited by xXxPhYcOxXx -- 5/19/2011 3:29:40 >
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why do stay in one faction?
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition