Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

How would this affect the game

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> How would this affect the game
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2011 15:20:53   
ajs777

ok so if each individual hit was its own entity so each physical (not refering to the physical element for weapons but like when you actaully hit your enemy with your primary) attack has its own chance to crit,defelct, and block for example,

a gun that hits two lower damage hits, each hit has a chance to deflect, crit or just hit, so that would lead to choice in weapons, the ACP and ACP k for example, you buy the ACP you have the chance of having more damage if it crits but also less if it deflects, the ACP k one of the hits deflect but that leaves the other one to still hit therefor the deflections doesn't have as much of an effect on your total hit, and the second hit could still possibly crit

or like berzerker or cheapshot when they get blocked its can change that battles out come in a second, so what if when using the zerk skill each hit has the chance to block, hit, or crit, same for cheap shot or even double strike

and how about the bounty hunters normal strike that they hit two lower numbers that would effect an STR bount a bit, and the bounts rage with the 3 strike combo thing and mercs rage with the kick and strike deal

i dunno does this even sound like something that would help? or would it pull ED lower, i have been brainstorming like alot recently because i loved to play this game, i thought this sounded like it would bring new possibilities to ED

*ya i spelled effect wrong in the title, no need to point it out*

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 5/19/2011 16:09:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/19/2011 15:22:55   
Mr. Black OP

pull it lower just adds to the luck aspect in the game :/
u either block or u dont
Epic  Post #: 2
5/19/2011 15:43:58   
ajs777

ok i know things would need to be adjusted as far as the stats on the crit, deflect, and block rate, but i think the ED staff could make something of it, this is just like a base suggestion think about the strategy effect and the more options there are, could introduce double hitting zookas who knows :3

i guess i dont see many points where it would really bring it down, unless im missing something plz point it out
quote:

u either block or u dont

that doesnt qualify

i know im bad at explaining things, but if you think about it i dont see how this would hurt the game

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/19/2011 18:03:41   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

The problem is that it would be difficult to implement- the attack does a certain amount of damage, and it's considered one attack with an animation attached to it.
Post #: 4
5/19/2011 18:06:47   
Zean Zapple

Eh, all these changes are too much. The game has more important issues to fix, and personally I don't think that this is an issue.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 5
5/19/2011 18:17:27   
IsaiahtheMage

To much programming to do.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/19/2011 21:38:01   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Isaiah- it's not so much that, it's that the animation's attached to the attack, not vice versa.
Post #: 7
5/19/2011 21:43:16   
IsaiahtheMage

Oh I see.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> How would this affect the game
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition