Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Just a thought on varium pricing.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Just a thought on varium pricing.
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/22/2011 7:32:04   
He Who Lurks

Wiseman, I really must say you have instilled new hope within myself. If this change was to come to fruition, my mind would be at ease for what I'm paying for; Sidearms, Swords, Class Change etc. I wouldn't mind it at all. Varium has truly decreased in value and an increase in how much varium you receive from each package would be wonderful, however, let me point out to everyone that Titan and NW do not make the prices, but Captain Rhubarb(or another power within the company) if I recall correctly. Great suggestion Wiseman.
AQ Epic  Post #: 76
5/22/2011 7:42:06   
Nebula

I'd really like that, wether I get compensation or not. And having a fully-enhanced weapon for buying the top package sounds great.
Post #: 77
5/22/2011 9:41:59   
aqwshadowking14

This idea is really nice, I would love it if it was added to the game.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 78
5/22/2011 9:44:59   
Sageofpeace

After i saw this thread i just had to log in finally , i was waiting for this for so long thanks wiseman

Do not troll forum staff in your signature,
or you won't be allowed to have one. ~LB
Post #: 79
5/22/2011 10:04:19   
SuperiorLx

Finally, a Mod/Admin(Idk the diffrence :P) that thinks that too! Im agreeing with Wiseman here, I like the new Varium amount. The current one make it like $10 a weapon for levels 27 and up, weapons are like 1000 varium.
AQW Epic  Post #: 80
5/22/2011 10:15:37   
Polandor

The new table of price in OP, is a very good idea, it would increase sales, and would make players happy.

But do not forget to always sell the promo item in the game even at 2000 varium.

This is a good idea, if the varium price of the item do not increase.

For the package at 19,95$, when there is 2 promo item in bigger package. give the buyer the option to choose one of the promo item.
If only one promo item, than nothing more here.

< Message edited by Polandor -- 5/22/2011 10:18:23 >
Post #: 81
5/22/2011 10:30:27   
altimatum

I think it should change to that price set.... it would have the same value as before the enhances

why should compensation need to be added, would you rather they increase it or not? If they had to compensate it... then that change won't happen anytime soon, I mean would YOU look through a thousand or two accounts with SEVERAL payments and trying to figure the compensation required? I don't think so.

< Message edited by altimatum -- 5/22/2011 10:37:41 >
Post #: 82
5/22/2011 11:06:33   
One Winged Angel1357

WM as usally you have a great mind but for the fully enhanced version does it have those points marked in and you just have to go and change them or is it just there and when you goto enhance its free
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 83
5/22/2011 11:20:09   
Zean Zapple

@Wiseman, This is the best idea I've heard in a long time! Definitely if this was implemented I would be one happy camper, I might even share my red hot dogs... Those of you from Maine know what I'm talking about

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 84
5/22/2011 11:27:13   
Xendran

Ive spent a lot of vairum on enancements, and i'd like a suitable compensation if this did happen.

I understand that they technically don't owe us anything, however the boost in community image is more likely to make them back much more varium than they would give out for compensation. I would start playing again if we were given compensation for the new prices. Varium compensation, not an achievment.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 85
5/22/2011 11:27:53   
Wraith

Wait...For 5000 Varium package (the $35 one) I get an unenhanceable sword? So I can't enhance it? It should be unenhanced but not unenhanceabl.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 86
5/22/2011 11:29:16   
goldslayer1

@lord
no it means the $50 pack sword comes fully enhanced
and the $35 one doesn't come enhanced.
AQW Epic  Post #: 87
5/22/2011 12:06:01   
Polandor

I would be happy with the repricing, even with zero compensation with past buy, because it much better than what we have now.

Asking too much will result in nothing...
Post #: 88
5/22/2011 12:24:07   
kittycat

I would agree with that, Polandor.
AQ MQ  Post #: 89
5/22/2011 13:41:03   
altimatum

18k varium with no compensation V.S 10k varium because we're asking for compensation
Post #: 90
5/22/2011 13:43:43   
Xendran

Why would asking for compensation make them not want to change the pricing? That would just lose them large amounts of business.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 91
5/22/2011 13:58:59   
Wraith

quote:

However the top package comes with them fully enhanced*, but non enhanceable promos will only be offered in the top package.

Explain this again, please. So the top package has a fully enhanced promo, but a unenhanceable promo also comes along. I thought he was Wiseman, shouldn't he have made it easier to understand.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 92
5/22/2011 14:02:59   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Lord He means non enhanceable as in you can't enhance it(houses and bikes).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
5/22/2011 14:03:02   
Mr. Black OP

@lord
i think he meant the $35 dollar one wont have enhancements already on

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 5/22/2011 14:06:32 >
Epic  Post #: 94
5/22/2011 14:38:04   
Wandering Guardian

This is a very good idea, i support it.

Im also intrigued by this idea of 'compensation'. I just spent a great deal of time going through my entire payment history in relation to epicduel and it turns out i've purchased a whopping..

345,500 VARIUM

(In monetary terms, if we say every 10k is $50, then that means i've spent $1727.50 on this game O.o)

After i discovered this i was quite speechless for a while. What also puts me to shame is the amount of this that i've wasted on class change and name change. Id bet half of that amount i've spent is on those two options.

So if there was some form of compensation i WOULD be VERY interested.

Although it is unrelated, i also think that come Christmas time or the next time AE in general decides to give a 'gift' to players, they should reward each player a certain amount of AP (Artix Points)for every portal level they have attained. For example 25 Artix Points per level. I think this is a reasonable figure for a 'gift'. An example; my portal level is 118, which would mean i'd get 2950 AP.

Just my two cents on the matter.

~WG

AQW Epic  Post #: 95
5/22/2011 15:30:04   
veneeria

I also support the suggestion.. and isn't the payments from epicduel .. registered on our AE master accounts? is it possible to add to the accounts the extra varium and credits?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
5/22/2011 15:39:29   
gdaka

Yes I think thats a great idea to increase the varium and credit price. It will also be good so that you actually feel like you spent something good and not get ripped off. Now its like $50.00 for 10k varium and 15k credits. It will much better if you increase what were getting with that $50,00 and with the other ones.
Post #: 97
5/22/2011 15:49:51   
truc

For 11 dollars I don't think 9k varium should be 18k, too much. Make it 12,500.
Epic  Post #: 98
5/22/2011 16:20:43   
Wiseman

@ One Winged Angel1357: The most difficult part of my suggesting would be building that aspect, because they would have to code it in, however the easiest way would probably be to add all the enhancements to one stat (like strength), then when the player gets the weapon they can change it to any stats they want for free.

@ Lord Sinastr: ND Mallet is correct, what I mean is that any promo that cannot be enhanced (bike/house/bot) would only be in the 50$ package. However enhanceable items (gun/primary/armor/aux) would be in both the 35$ and 50$ packages, but if you get it in the 35$ package you have to enhance it yourself, while in the 50$ package it comes fully enhanced.

@ truc: I'm not sure what you mean the old value was 10k varium for the top package, and I simply added 80% to each package, if one lowered they would all be lowered. The better the top package the more likely it will sell over the others, and that is simply good business, but at a good value which also makes the players happy. Profit for the company, and Value for the players, its a win-win.

Though what I suggest is subject to change if the developers do decide to increase the value, the amount is up to them, my suggestion simply brings the issue of profit/value to light.

@ Everyone who still wants compensation: As I said before wanting compensation is fine, and it could happen, it's up to the developers. However saying you need compensation is unreasonable, as long as you understand that you may not be compensated and accept that fact, things can move forward more smoothly.

If you continue to dwell on the past, it's hard to move forward into the future.

< Message edited by Wiseman -- 5/22/2011 16:25:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
5/22/2011 16:34:55   
Xendran

IF (not when, IF) Compensation is to happen, it should be like a 10-15% varium refund of varium we've bought or something. That would be nice and it would reward those who have bought more varium instead of giving a static bonus to everybody equally.

AQ DF Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Just a thought on varium pricing.
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition