Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Just a thought on varium value.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Just a thought on varium value.
Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/24/2011 8:57:35   
Vick Vega

quote:

Seems like a great thing to me! Now I remember they did something very similar to this in Adventure Quest with the z-token packages. And they went back through basically every purchase on every character and gave them the appropriate amount based on the new system. Can we expect that?

This is ED Smackie, where we look to the future! Retropay just can't be done. I am not sure why the guys five office doors down can do it, but hmmm. It just can't.

< Message edited by Vick Vega -- 5/24/2011 8:58:04 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 176
5/24/2011 9:01:14   
RKC

quote:

Seems like a great thing to me! Now I remember they did something very similar to this in Adventure Quest with the z-token packages. And they went back through basically every purchase on every character and gave them the appropriate amount based on the new system. Can we expect that?

See even AQW did compensation. Artix is the man he is fair to everyone and I respect him so much.

ED needs to compensate if they are planning to increase the varium package. If it is needed I'll show my receipt just to prove that i'm not scamming them.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 177
5/24/2011 9:12:49   
T.600

quote:

Yes they can, do something for the players Titan, Nightwraith, Charfade and Cinderella! :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
5/24/2011 10:07:34   
Khannibal

To the whole topic, Ben approves.

Not only does this counter the issue of varium not lasting as long as it should, or being as useful as it should, but it gives us an incentive to purchase more.

Khannibal

Your sig has been Dusted/M4B'd
Do not post "Click Me" referral, viral, or any other type of signatures.
Detailed Sig Guide
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 179
5/24/2011 11:18:54   
Smackie El Frog

@Vick maybe if AE can get a few cups and some string so they can communicate with the other offices and then explain how to do it! GENIUS!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 180
5/24/2011 12:06:01   
Sageofpeace

I do not need a compensation what i need is change so i do hope they are taking this in consideration, This will surely improve people mind about how greedy they are because sometimes it looks like this game is not even run by Artix Entertainment. take a look at Dragonfable i only bought once a 50$ and still have money since them and the difference between paying player and free player are fair. If Dragonfable had a PVP system i wonder how many players would epicduel loOse because they do please customer when the make Updates.

Again WISEMAN THANKS A LOT HOPE THIS IS TAKEN IN TO CONSIDERATION

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 5/24/2011 12:18:33 >

Do not troll forum staff in your signature,
or you won't be allowed to have one. ~LB
Post #: 181
5/24/2011 12:17:12   
8x

Nice idea!

Epic  Post #: 182
5/24/2011 12:19:50   
Vick Vega

Great then give sage his change and the rest of us will take compensation.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 183
5/24/2011 12:23:14   
Sageofpeace

Asking for compensation when they won't even make the changes will just make things slower i think we should try to support Wiseman idea instead of posting useless and off topic suggestion.
Post #: 184
5/24/2011 12:25:14   
Vick Vega

Useless to you who have spent far less money than those who are saying what they are saying. I do not believe we said anythign in opposition of the idea. In fact we support it.

< Message edited by Vick Vega -- 5/24/2011 12:26:45 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 185
5/24/2011 12:28:11   
helloguy

read my post on the earlier pages
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 186
5/24/2011 12:34:06   
Vick Vega

That's too soft for me Helloguy. Ask for very little or they will give us nothing. Cmon man..... We arent asking for somethign for free. We already bought our wieght in varium.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 187
5/24/2011 12:34:36   
Lord GaGa

Maybe anyone who got varium before gets an achivement worth more rating points depending on how much var you purchased before? :)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 188
5/24/2011 12:36:38   
Sageofpeace

I have spend my fair share in this game and i could go further but until suggestion like the one wiseman made are taken in to consideration i would keep my money on the bank and because of some people making USELESS POST all the time thinking that they deserve reward when they don't Suggestion like this one take longer
Post #: 189
5/24/2011 12:45:40   
Vick Vega

Throw up the Char page mr. Big. Nobody buying it. Your a big talker little spender and are adding your two cents into somethig you have not contributed to in similar fashion. So I say your posts are the ones that are useless sir. My money IS where my mouth is. PLease look up the word reward and compensation and compare them also.

@Lord Gaga I personally have had enough achivements to attempt to pacify these types of issues.

< Message edited by Vick Vega -- 5/24/2011 12:49:56 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 190
5/24/2011 12:57:13   
Sageofpeace

I had enough of your useless post

@LORD

not every people care about achievement so i feel like a weapon would be better of a reward if there is any.
Post #: 191
5/24/2011 12:58:24   
Vick Vega

I thought so. Probably a free player.

And also what’s up again with the self contradiction? Isn’t asking for a weapon a "reward"? I thought those were dirty?
quote:

I have spend my fair share in this game and i could go further but until suggestion like the one wiseman made are taken in to consideration i would keep my money on the bank and because of some people making USELESS POST all the time thinking that they deserve reward when they don't Suggestion like this one take longer

< Message edited by Vick Vega -- 5/24/2011 13:12:46 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 192
5/24/2011 16:44:19   
Lord GaGa

Well sorry guys. :s
I spent like loads on my main Dr. Deluded,
I just put Mary on my CP.
Also Vick has a point...
You can talk the talk,
but you can't walk the walk.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 193
5/24/2011 16:51:23   
Mr. Black OP

quote:

Why does the varium pricing structure have to be based around what you get for $50 dollars?

Why is it that the membership option is totally ignored?

Why is there no credit to varium feature ingame?

1) good question but i would have to guess because it is the best offer (you get 1 varium for artix point compared to the 7k for 5k varium)
2) not really much that members would be able to get out of game currently
3) because nobody would buy varium if they could use credits to receive varium

quote:

Good idea except wont this just make varuim players more beast? Wont this increase the non varuim and varuim gap even more?

while getting more varium that could be more of an incentive for nv, as many of them cant afford it or know that the smallest offer isnt much varium and getting 10k points through offers could be time consuming so by doing this the time they invest through offers would pay off more while the ppl who buy the smaller packages only once could afford a decent wep or 2

just my thoughts

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 5/24/2011 16:54:02 >
Epic  Post #: 194
5/24/2011 18:48:13   
Deimos...

Cool post. Took me 3 days to read the whole thing, been busy lately. I just have a question... If this would be implemented, do the players of the past that supported the game get varium back? It would be great if that happened! I think it would be still great if they even implemented this at all even if it was only for the future! Thank you titan and Nightwraith for considering this! ^^
Epic  Post #: 195
5/24/2011 23:06:35   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

As I posted in the other thread, we're discussing several payment models, and it's an ongoing discussion. I don't personally set prices, and the conversation also involves the higher-ups in the company. We're looking at several options to hopefully make everybody happy.
Post #: 196
5/25/2011 2:30:21   
Shadronica

Thanks for keeping us posted Cinderella. Fingers crossed and good luck with the discussions.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 197
5/25/2011 2:32:30   
DillBagel

I love this repricing idea, but you just know that someone's gonna complain when they paid for varium a year ago and now they can get way more for that money.

AQW Epic  Post #: 198
5/25/2011 4:23:57   
Parkerj1

yah that would be nice if the vairum prices went down a little on enhancing and stuff that is a good idea RKC ;)

SWEET!!! :D WISEMAN THAT IS A GREAT IDEA :D

Double post merged. Please use the edit button for additional comments instead of posting twice. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 5/25/2011 4:50:10 >
Post #: 199
5/25/2011 5:16:45   
EDluyil

You guys are pressuring the devs too much guys.

this is "Just a thought on varium value" not "We need compensation!!!"

I want compensation like you too but the thing is, we gotta convince the devs to make it that we receive more varium when we buy a package.

If the devs needed to give conpensation they will probably not increase the value at all therefore we dont receive compensation.

All I'm saying is dont expect too much and we gotta take 1 step at a time
Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Just a thought on varium value.
Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition