Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

being in best faction is rewarding or just phase?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> being in best faction is rewarding or just phase?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/24/2011 3:09:13   
xxmirxx

I find being best faction just phase to get notice. But not anymore I find rewarding give your best to my friends faction. but whats your thoughts on this and explain why.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
5/24/2011 3:13:41   
ForTun3

well personally i think being a faction leader is the best thing coz then ure wins dont goto someone else... but if u get in a faction that wins the faction lbs then its definatly rewarding but only till u have all the achevements...

< Message edited by xXxPhYcOxXx -- 5/24/2011 3:14:42 >
Post #: 2
5/24/2011 3:16:45   
endtime

Being in a competitive faction motivates one to play too much. Playing too much is neither healthy nor productive.

I prefer loyal, mostly active factions because they remain strong and visible without being too intense or time-consuming.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/24/2011 3:20:18   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I've never been in a faction purely because of getting noticed, the only reason i still in a faction of because of the others in it. If a faction is alive, friendly and actively particpates in things (i.e competitions and goals as i have said before) then you are more likely to want to stay within that faction. Now, about the being noticed part, sure it helps a little if the faction is known around the game a little as others may want to try and join every chance they get, even if that does inolved a waiting list which i know many of the more popular factions have. Feeling rewarded in a faction is great is it not? You get a feeling of self achievement and well being inside knowing that you have helped someone (even being a flash game is it still nice) and in turn that can spark off a reaction to others who may think: "well hey, this faction seems pretty as they help each other, maybe i will ask if i can join." With that being said more people will eventually join and the better the faction becomes.

If any that is slightly not understandable, give me a nudge and i'll try to simple it down a bit :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
5/24/2011 3:39:17   
goldslayer1

i like to join friend factions that are competitive.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/24/2011 3:39:51   
edwardvulture

I only like factions for cheevos. Otherwise I'd go solo or chill in a friend faction.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
5/24/2011 4:17:18   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

I can see how being in a popular faction seems attractive - I get plenty of people asking me for invites to DSX just for the name recognition, even knowing that it's retired and they won't get any achievments out of it any time soon.

Personally, I just like a faction that's active. I'm motivated to stay active and get more wins because of the faction competitions. That sounds wierd when I'm in a retired faction, but my schedule is crazy enough now that no daily requirements is a nice relief for the time being.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/24/2011 4:20:28   
xxmirxx

Since when dsx been retire again
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
5/24/2011 4:45:58   
RKC

For me when I use to be in THREE STAR AND A SUN, when we made the leader board everyday, it made me happy I didn't care that factions back then was useless. I just enjoyed it for what it is.

Till now it hasn't change one bit except for a few things, but still the same as back then.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> being in best faction is rewarding or just phase?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition