Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Hmm

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Hmm
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/31/2011 21:20:22   
zuwudo

Well none of you probably know me but, I think I should start playing again. I'm out of the loop, what should I know?

Fool me once shame on me..... Fool me twice?.. Well you just cant fool me again..
Post #: 1
5/31/2011 21:29:41   
helloguy

Do you have allot of extra money?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/31/2011 21:31:30   
Wraith

Just so you know, ^ doesn't mean gimme money or you wont get any info, he means that the game has become very expensive.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/31/2011 21:34:46   
zuwudo

Lol it was expensive when I played but... sort of..
Post #: 4
5/31/2011 21:41:06   
Wraith

^Now you have to buy a $50 pack every 2 or so weeks expensive.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/31/2011 23:59:32   
tigura

...no. Not if you save your varium for only the best items. Although recently there was an issue where a powerful set of guns was only available by buying the 50$ package. Other than this, I usually just wait for the OPed game changing weapons (Eggzookas)
DF Epic  Post #: 6
6/1/2011 0:13:44   
Luna_moonraider

well u should start by using a 5 focus build with gamma bot. that is all u need to survive in game. and if i m not wrong u were one of the peace keapers(inferno's faction). wb and always remeber varium is the key to winning.

things u need to survive in game.

1)gamma bot
2) eggzooka
3) stun guns
4) azreal bane,frost bane, celtic cleaver
5) any limitad stock armor
6) lots and lots of varium. way more then back in beta because 1 wep can cost ya around 1.5k var.

hope the list helps u and enjoy ed the game where everything is expensive and the game which ae uses as a platform to advertise and support its new game *cough* Hero smash *cough*

AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/1/2011 0:32:37   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Things you really need;

1. THe ability to resist buying a new weapon just because it has one more stat point than the last weapon released.
2. 50 bucks to upgrade your gear.
3. Creativity to make a build.
4. Persistence to make a creative build that works.
5. Intelligence to find out what is working and what isn't in your build.
6. The ability to throw the standards of builds out the window(Tech mages using spells? Impossible my foot!)
7. More persistence.
8. Determination to make that build instead of going the easy way of 5 focus.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
6/1/2011 0:37:28   
Angels Holocaust

Don't waste your time on this game, it's a pay to succeed game. Spend it on a better game like World of Warcraft or better yet, hang out with your friends, get a job, or maybe a girlfriend. Anything beats spending money in this game. The only reason why some people choose to stay here is because they either spent too much money and can't leave, or lacks the skill to actually play a game that doesn't take money to succeed.
Post #: 9
6/1/2011 0:50:06   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

What, Angels, can't take a little competition? :P

I'll agree with what ND Mallet said- it's supposed to be fun.
Post #: 10
6/1/2011 1:08:07   
helloguy

I agree with angels. It's not to late for you to walk away from this game. There are thousands of games that are not only cheaper(Some free) but have much better graphics and balance between f2p and p2p.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
6/1/2011 2:01:50   
Xendran

You'll need ~12500 varium to max out your gear.
The game is significantly more expensive and imbalanced since you stopped playing. Hell, even i stopped playing for now.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 12
6/1/2011 2:39:52   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

The thing is, you don't actually NEED to keep buying the newest things- I used nonrare weapons and armor successfully for MONTHS (I still use a nonrare, non-enhanced armor, and have no enhancements on my sidearm) and use rare things now pretty much only because I test them and don't bother to unequip.

May I also remind you that I'm being EXTREMELY generous in allowing you to advocate not playing the game on the official forum for the game, even though encouraging people not to play AE games on the AE forum is against the Terms of Service? This is not up for debate, therefore I'm locking the thread.

Zuwudo- we got along well in the early days. PM me if you need anything.

Battle On!
Cinderella
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Hmm
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition