Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Should agility be moved up to 150hp?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Should agility be moved up to 150hp?
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/3/2011 0:15:41   
xxmirxx

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 6/17/2011 3:39:14 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
6/3/2011 0:20:00   
T.600

Hi mir, good to see you back.

So, you mean that if we have 150hp we would have -0def/res? I think that if these would be class 'upgrades' then we should have to do a quest to unlock them as Frostlich has stated in a thread he made. I think there should be two options: either a dark and evil version of the class ( chance to implement storyline!) or an upgraded mage that is an expert with staves whereas the other variant, the blood mage would be an expert with swords. They are my thoughts on class uprgades but if these classes were completly new then that would be a completely different concept. I agree with the agility change but I think the heal cooldown should remain as it is because in beta it was whoever went first wins most of the time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/3/2011 0:22:53   
xxmirxx

quote:

So, you mean that if we have 150hp we would have -0def/res?

yes thats what I mean. hi back T,600
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
6/3/2011 0:30:20   
T.600

I fixed the grammar and spelling for you:

Title- Should agility be moved up to 150hp?

Post- As we all know pretty soon we will be able to upgrade to the blood mage class. So, do you think Agility should be scaled up to 150hp (-0def/res) and make the healing cooldown back to 3 for mages? Note this dicussion is for mages only.

Feel free to edit it if you want...:)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/3/2011 0:35:49   
King FrostLich

Hmmm 150 hp....sure, that'll make my build harder to kill.
Epic  Post #: 5
6/3/2011 0:43:41   
Shadow Jester

....150 Health will get more mage players...I say yes because if we are getting a new class we need to test new builds...
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/3/2011 0:47:30   
xxmirxx

I belive to be truly evolve to next step is too give us healing loop and having merc strength skills as well. I mean beta version of healing loop. to be true to there quote
quote:

Blood Mage:This fierce class is a brawler who?s not afraid to dish out the pain. The Blood Mage is more melee-focused than previous incarnations of the Mage, and not afraid to get their hands dirty...
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
6/3/2011 1:42:27   
aqwshadowking14

I'll say that we have no agility. Give the players more creativity with their builds instead of making the builds for them.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
6/3/2011 1:45:04   
edwardvulture

No, HP becomes overpowered at some point. Heal looping is actually annoying in the longness of the fight it brings.
@bottom added comma for clearer definition

< Message edited by edwardvulture -- 6/3/2011 1:59:17 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
6/3/2011 1:51:20   
aqwshadowking14

@Edward I think you mean no agility because no HP will nvr be OP :P
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
6/3/2011 2:00:47   
frosty123

I would rather not... Okay i got a even better idea. Make agility like this.

100<=+1 to def and resis
110<=0+ to def and resis
120<=-1 to def and resis
130<=-2 to def and resis

<=under

Then keep the heal cooldown to 4, so heal loop can be bought back again. And why does bloodmage need high health in the first place? Is it suppose to be a heal-str build? And how do you know bloodmages will get reroute? How do you know they wont get a thing that increase damage each lv. You never know! :P
Post #: 11
6/3/2011 7:10:12   
spectra phantom

NO WAY FOR 3 TURN HEAL! cuz then the game will be filled with loopers again
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
6/3/2011 7:17:55   
MrBones

Not supported. Very bad idea. Heal loopers will fill the game. Who's got time to do 10 minutes fights.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 13
6/3/2011 7:50:04   
BlueKatz

Agility is a reasonable nerf. We just need more nerf on Block Crit and BloodLush, BB and do something about Multi, Mage's skill and BH's poison (the most freaking OP skill I ever seen)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
6/3/2011 7:54:58   
PivotalDisorder

if the only time mages are "great" is when they can heal loop I'm happy being lame thanks....the thought of heal loop makes me nauseous.
and agility is fine, if you want 150 health have 150 health, lose some def and resistance and make best use of reroute.
Post #: 15
6/3/2011 10:11:41   
PumKing

@Dbag, thanks for living up to your name and being a total 'D', this is a game, if one match takes longer than another, too bad, suk it up, of all the things that are wrong now, will, and have been with the game, longer games are not at all a problem, if you are that worried about your win ratio or getting top wins, farm ncp's man

back on topic...

agility should not be moved to 150, it should be a varient for each class, for bh, should be around 125, for merc 110 (they get too much of a boost at defenses as it is), and for tech mages they should have agility completely abolished because of how screwed by the system they are at this point in the game. QUite frankly i would like to have the whole system of agility completely abolished from the game, unfortunatly many bh's would then completely screw over the system with str bh's which (due to the balancing of the stats, which has finally been done quite well) would mean that they could all have mid tier if not better def and res, then spam str and hp, because at that point who need support when you have 200+ hp

Carpe Dium--grab a carp, slap him around XD
Epic  Post #: 16
6/3/2011 10:12:35   
IsaiahtheMage

Heck No. But I agree on 3 turn heal cooldown.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 6/3/2011 10:13:09 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
6/3/2011 10:49:04   
MrBones

PUMKING

Living up to my name has been a priority in this game. So I would like to take this opportunity to tell you to go fk yourself.

Epic  Post #: 18
6/3/2011 10:54:53   
pinoy idols

@ dbag Whoa watch the words dude. This ain't a rap battle, so please don't cuss. It just looks (and sounds) uncivilized. I suppose you remove it before an AK (-47) sees that. Anyway I agree with you. Who has time for a match that lasts more than 5 mins. and your opponent just keeps on healing and malfing and so on. I'd rather bore myself to death than face a AGI-less heal-looper. What if you had a time limit on your computer and you're still in-battle? Now that's just wasted!
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
6/3/2011 12:30:57   
5rr5
Banned

Would be too OP for a str bounty and mages who has high hp.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
6/3/2011 12:41:07   
Angels Holocaust

Yes for the love of god, for the first time ever mirx you made sense to me.
Post #: 21
6/3/2011 13:38:03   
DeathGuard

This will buff a lot mages so I really support it. This should be put in suggestion section.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
6/3/2011 14:18:38   
xxmirxx

above I just want to see how many actually like this idea and this idea really about mages and seems only ones don't like it are merc and bounty. just to remind you all I am talk about next stage blood mage which means this wouldn't infected normal mages. Guys please stop flaming thanks.
AQ Epic  Post #: 23
6/3/2011 14:32:49   
DeathGuard

@xxmirxx: Always the other class say we arent underpowered or such, but blood mage should be equal power to cyber hunter and war master.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 24
6/3/2011 15:47:02   
frosty123

Another question. Why does a bloodmage need high health? as far as i am concerned bloodmage is the thing we are talkin about. Not heal looping, not buffing the techmages, just about bloodmages. The bloodmage is probuly gonna be about str. I assume you want to use the high str-high-health-heal looping build that the mages can only use because of reroute. I don't exactly support.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Should agility be moved up to 150hp?
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition