Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Should agility be moved up to 150hp?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Should agility be moved up to 150hp?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/3/2011 16:01:16   
5rr5
Banned

Like I said, mages with high hp and high support and str builds with high hp would pwn us!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
6/3/2011 16:07:22   
xxmirxx

Reason why I want Hp higher is because its great against strength merc and bounties and 2vs2. I do have ideas for cyber hunter and war master so they won't be under power. Angels Holocaust only reason I make sense its cause of T.600 he help me correct my grammar.
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
6/5/2011 20:59:12   
endtime

Keep agility the way it is, then do the following for heal cooldown:

After 1st heal: 3 cooldown
After 2nd heal and onwards: 4 cooldown
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
6/5/2011 21:08:41   
Mr. Black OP

ya make the +1 up to 105, nuthin to 120, and -1 to 135
Epic  Post #: 29
6/5/2011 23:23:20   
PenyihiR

What's Wrong in Heal loop!?
why do not you like it?
BECAUSE WHAT YOU Bounty / Merc?

Heal LOOP is the only Special forces of the Mage.,
(same as the bounty with STR n Merc with Str / Support)
That is why now Mage underpowered
Because of the Agility n Field Medic with the cooldown 4
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
6/6/2011 2:45:27   
Nebula

Yes. It should. Heal Looping should be brought back. And don't say "OMG NO MAGES WILL BE OP//!1/1/1!/!/1/213/ 121"!" /"/1!1!111!!!!!!1" because the battles won't be 10 minutes long, and they won't be OP. Str Hunters can dish out up to 30 damamge ( after Matrix ) per strike and with Mercs and their vicious stun-zerker doing over 100 damage in the first two attacks fights will be shorter. Even if Heal Loop was still around it would be terribly weakened by this point because of other classes getting improved builds and mages not.

Anyway, they never got rid of incredibly long fights. Hello, ever fought a Tech Merc?
Post #: 31
6/16/2011 19:08:31   
xxmirxx

I disagree above
AQ Epic  Post #: 32
6/16/2011 21:55:35   
AQWPlayer

Support :P
AQW  Post #: 33
6/16/2011 22:04:23   
PivotalDisorder

I have all 3 classes but mage is my main, and no way do I wanna see heal looping. just because it was powerful doesnt mean
it was actually a good thing for balance. you say only bounty hunters and mercs are against it, well thats obvious isnt it.

mages who wanna win all the time want heal loop back but I can say this with supreme confidence. HEAL LOOP IS DEAD
Post #: 34
6/16/2011 22:39:59   
xxmirxx

It would give mages fight chance against bountys and merc and we can finally step out of shadows and do 2vs2. I know it was over powering it was only because of class change not having limited.
AQ Epic  Post #: 35
6/16/2011 22:44:48   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

They're new classes, not upgrades. We're not getting any extra stat points or skill points. They'll be the same stats and skill points as the other classes otherwise non variums would completely quit this game completely. Agility is good where it's at for the moment.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
6/16/2011 22:50:11   
Xx. Christian .xX

whats next 3 super charge?

and another thing tech mage isnt underpowered a tech can pwn str bh but it will took time to beat them same to mercys, its better if u hav a staff so u can take energy
Post #: 37
6/16/2011 23:03:58   
xxmirxx

The ND Mallet Guy your just say that because your merc. My topic is old like week. so plz ignore my first post and just read question and Agility not fine. you guys are think about 1vs1 but I am talking about 2vs2.
AQ Epic  Post #: 38
6/16/2011 23:52:13   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Mir I'm just stating the truth. We don't need Agility changed since we will still have the same amount of stats with the new classes. Mages don't need heal looping back. It was abusing a passive skill to abuse Field Medic and then use that health to abuse Reroute again. Titan, NW and BT didn't plan on Reroute being used to heal and then get energy back from it. They planned it for mages to get energy for their spells. And it won't come back anyways even if 150 hp gives -0. High hp means low stats somewhere. That means low support, str or defenses. Without defense then mages can't live for 4 turns to heal again. Low support means that they won't be able to heal the damage away or deal the damage needed to win. Low str means they will have to rely on their Malf and Aux and low Bot damage from low focus. Bots have been nerfed a lot since heal looping so low focus mages aren't as effective with them even if they are heal loopers.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
6/17/2011 3:00:39   
Drakadh

They said Blood Mages is about Strength and not about mana so, I'm not sure if there going to have reroute or most of the Mage skills beside Healing. e.o

~Drakadh
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
6/17/2011 11:03:40   
Rider_of_Rohan

Do you really think that a high HP high STR HEALLOOPING build is possible? Right now, I'm a tech mage, and I'm rocking a str build. Here are my stats:

110 HP
48MP
93STR
86DEX
62TECH
44 SUPP

26+31 Primary
26+32 Sidearm
Def 28-32
Resis 22-27+9

Never, ever, in the 600 battles I've done with my build, have I managed to heal over once.
Str is all about high risk, high return. You can heal once, but with a str techie, you just gotta attack them over and over, keep them on their toes, never giving them chance of security.
Being a tech mage isn't easy. With all the highpowered attacks in the game today, heal looping really won't work unless you have an insane supp, max reroute, and 130+ health.

Believe me, I was around in the heallooping days. healloopers werre pretty annoying then, but you might as well give them a chance. ED has evolved so much since then beta days, but the essential healloop build is the same. Give the techies a chance I say.
Post #: 41
6/17/2011 13:08:39   
Wraith

Agreed. I've always wanted to try a 140 HP build, and not get penalized crazily.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Should agility be moved up to 150hp?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition