Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= HeroSmash Expectations

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Expectations
Page 2 of 8«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/7/2011 10:48:28   
Vick Vega

I am not saying it will be the same (obviously they have some experience to draw on) but remember it took years to get those to where they are in AQW.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
6/7/2011 11:16:39   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

You also have to remember that this game is built on (but improved from) AQW's game engine.

Along with that, the poularity of other games and the fact that you get a free membership to it if you are a mem in this one (and vice versa). That should bring memes from AQW over here to see what's going on, after they have done everything on that game, and are bored... or if they're irritated at it.

It should work out pretty well, in the end... have a little faith.

XP
DF  Post #: 27
6/7/2011 11:57:09   
Defiant

More item balance... More mem only items and less SC items. Upgrading has little purpose...
Post #: 28
6/7/2011 12:03:49   
Vick Vega

I think the art of the member items are far superior to the SC items.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
6/7/2011 15:31:43   
InceptionAE

@Defiant

You're lucky, atleast you can upgrade.. I can't upgrade until July 27/11 D=
Next thing you know I cant get SC's until July 27/11 D=

Anyways, I expect a game full of wonderful people and NO HACKERS! =D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
6/7/2011 16:27:14   
Vick Vega

I would like some of the perma-rares to come from grinding. 1% drop from boss going rare in a couple weeks or something. At least it would give level capped folks something to chase after.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
6/7/2011 16:28:48   
Velmur

Heh, I wonder what the great beta rare will be.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
6/7/2011 16:35:58   
MarioMarioAQW

@Dungeon-sorry to say this...but there are already hackers(maybe more beta then Alpha) in HS

(HS)The Marty Brothers,and plumbings there game!Were dieing of space HMPH!
http://www.herosmash.com/hs-character.asp?id=MARIOMARIOAQW (Veteran lvl 10 of HS-evil)

http://www.herosmash.com/hs-character.asp?id=MARIOMARIOAQWtwo (good-ish)
AQW  Post #: 33
6/7/2011 16:56:52   
Master K

I want the tree to be big again. Im sorry HS, but that was pretty unfair. People payed for a huge, LOL-worthy tree, like megahat in AQW. Then, you blindsided us and shrunk it. A waste of 500 SmC's for broccoli. You should of shrunk it for people who did not buy it, so it would be a huge rare...

*Sigh*

Well, I hope to see a contest where you can get in without entering the video contest.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
6/7/2011 17:07:00   
Turquoise

Not to be like AQW, AC's every week, no Mem perks.
DF AQW  Post #: 35
6/8/2011 7:40:17   
Devastate

I like the idea of the rares from grinding :) You really have to exert effort.
Post #: 36
6/8/2011 7:45:11   
MarioMarioAQW

I swear Galanor lied to us about the war...."there will be some perma rares" -_-

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 7/18/2012 15:16:12 >
AQW  Post #: 37
6/8/2011 16:43:03   
Vick Vega

I also think that there should be more members only areas and they should contain some high end fame farming areas.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 38
6/8/2011 16:44:23   
Defiant

Gunna be linking my new blog in this thread soon; as it will include some posts in future about my expectations for HeroSmash and stuff.
Post #: 39
6/8/2011 17:03:02   
Qin

@Vick Vegas: I think I have also posted that idea too, but yeah I agree with that. We need more "EXTRA" effort in hunting items = less bored and more happiness.
Post #: 40
6/8/2011 17:18:20   
moonlight witch

im expectig/hopeing for a few things from herosmash

1. Somthing that really makes it its own game and not just a distorted image of aqworlds (which its getting better at each day dont get me wrong)
2. A place for everyone to meet and talk like yulgar in aqw ( liberty square dosent cut it)
3. More things for founders and/or Alphas in the future when not the majority is not
4. Houses where you gain rep to learn certain types of skills like the magic house/ the healing house/ the physic house/ ect...

I have hope that this will become a really great MMO and I cant wait to find out what you do to the game and how it turns out
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 41
6/8/2011 17:37:48   
Qin

quote:

More things for founders and/or Alphas in the future when not the majority is not

I don't agree with the alphas. Things in alpha shop is good the way it is.
Post #: 42
6/8/2011 17:43:03   
Defiant

Ok, here we go... FIRST BLOG POST: http://hsdefiant.wordpress.com/2011/06/08/hs-welcome-to-the-blog-movieplex-thoughts/

Includes expectations for Movieplex in future and current thoughts. Please check it out and spread the word.
Post #: 43
6/8/2011 17:43:17   
Kaizoku

What I want the most is webslinging.
And bosses talking. And secret identities, of course.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
6/8/2011 17:46:50   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Hmm, more wars if possible, not sure how it could be implemented into the Storyline but definitely something i would enjoy seeing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
6/8/2011 23:22:44   
InceptionAE

More member only or free stuff. Also can you make the Undead Pirate armor make your face undead? It doesn't look well to have a normal face.. -.-
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
6/11/2011 4:40:45   
Devastate

The list of beta rares :)
Post #: 47
6/11/2011 4:46:05   
megakyle777

I expect to be able to play bleeding boss fights!
DF  Post #: 48
6/11/2011 5:07:52   
UnityDestroyer

that king kong non-members

Post #: 49
6/11/2011 5:22:34   
Joulz

I expect Skill/Powers Upgrading, Decent housing/Base System, and Guilds...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Expectations
Page 2 of 8«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition