Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= HeroSmash Expectations

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Expectations
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/11/2011 5:32:42   
UnityDestroyer

@Above some of you said are released
Post #: 51
6/11/2011 17:18:25   
Qin

@UnityDestroyer: None of what jules said were currently released.
Post #: 52
6/11/2011 18:50:34   
Voltaz

@up

there is one, don't know if its considered power upgrading, but the fact of buying better versionz of the power at different levels its upgrading somehow.
Post #: 53
6/11/2011 18:58:51   
shadow fox

How did I miss this? The topic I suggested actually made it onto the forums and I didn't see it. Well, I for one have high expectations for this game. What I would like to see is slightly more varied powers and Items. I love how it has played out so far and can't wait to see what AE comes up with next.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
6/11/2011 19:51:57   
Qin

@Voltaz: Im pretty sure what he meant by power upgrading is ranking your skills. Not buying in shops... He wouldn't mention that if what he meant is upgrading through buying in shops. Lets be practical somehow...

< Message edited by VinzX -- 6/11/2011 19:52:24 >
Post #: 55
6/11/2011 21:04:32   
Clown the Jester

I'm hopping we can create our charactrs origons...perhaps through constructing a quest or cutscene. Also...I really want to be able to create secret identities now...I already have mine picked out...nobody say...but it fits me to a T! Hee Hee Hee!
AQW Epic  Post #: 56
6/11/2011 21:14:20   
delta blitz

@clown: a psycho ward patient.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
6/11/2011 21:18:00   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh...perhaps...there are just so many versions of my origon running through my head...so hard to choose. Heh heh heh.

Drakkoniss I have a question for you....

I would ask in my own way...but due to our interesting connection I will ask in the words of the Greatest Harlequin himself,

"What made you what you are? Girlfriend killed by the mob, maybe? Brother carved up by some mugger? Something like that, I bet.

Something like that... Something like that happened to me, you know.

I... I'm not exactly sure what it was. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice! Ha ha ha! But my point is... My point is, I went crazy.

When I saw what a black, awful joke the world was, I went crazy as a coot! I admit it! Why can't you? I mean, you're not unintelligent! You must see the reality of the situation. Do you know how many times we've come close to world war three over a flock of geese on a computer screen? Do you know what triggered the last world war?

An argument over how many telegraph poles Germany owed it's war dept creditors! Telegraph poles! HA HA HA HA! It's all a joke! Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 6/11/2011 21:28:22 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
6/11/2011 21:22:35   
Qin

I expect Herosmash will soon become 3d? lol xD

Post #: 59
6/11/2011 21:26:49   
delta blitz

@clown:I only laugh when I kill someone in a random or funny way other than that I always wear a serious face even more serious than grey's(even though I rarly see his).
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
6/11/2011 21:40:20   
Fallen Crest

I expect us to all have feet at some point.

AQW  Post #: 61
6/11/2011 22:50:27   
monster116

Expecting Beta to end and all of us to be Beta Testers and get the awesome Beta badge, The mega movie plex to leave herosmash when beta ends (like a gift for beta testers for being able to test during beta access to rare shops) xD ohh and more events :)

AQW Epic  Post #: 62
6/11/2011 23:00:39   
Devastate

I love that idea monster, and how about quibble?
Post #: 63
6/12/2011 0:13:53   
Electricboa

Wow, talk about serendipity, I posted this a couple of days ago, but this is the perfect place for it:

quote:

There are a couple suggestions I have:

• For my first one, I would really like to see bag and bank slot purchases apply to all three characters. Since the SmashCoins are shared, I think permanent purchases like that should be applied to each, just like right now if the main character was an Alpha character, any other characters we make are automatically applied the Alpha badge. So for example, if you buy one bank slot on your first character, you'd have one bank slot for all your characters. Sme would work for bag slots.

• My second idea goes to character names, I'd like to see some way so we could change our character names without having to start over with a new character. Like, for example, pay 10,000 Fame to go into the super hero/villain protection program and change your name.

Both of those still stand, and I have a new idea. I'd like to see a Ballyhoo-type character that would let us get fame and some Smash Coins from watching advertisements. That would really help supplement the cost of some of those SC items and give HS money through advertisements.

I also agree with the lair idea, every super hero/villain has one. Maybe it could be one of the doors in Skulleep or Herospire. It take you to your lair, specific to each character. And villains need a laser beam, you're not a real villain unless you have an enormiously expensive, seldem used, and questionably large laser beam cannon!

< Message edited by Emperor Palpatine -- 6/12/2011 0:14:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 64
6/12/2011 3:55:44   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

I'd really like to see the reputation system changed. A person shouldn't be able to be rank 10 Good AND Evil at the same time. The AQW reputation system isn't fit for HeroSmash.

A different reputation system where 0 = Neutral, -10 = Evil, 10 = Good would be an awesome addition. Villain quests and decisions would take away points, while Hero quests would give points. It could take a long time to go from Rank -10 to Rank 10 so becoming a Villain or Hero would be a more defining part of your character and add a nice RPG element to HeroSmash.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
6/12/2011 4:16:53   
Hero Odin

Ashari, I definitely agree with you. HeroSmash shouldn't follow the same reputation system as AQWorlds. It would be way too awkward if a Hero would have rank 10 Evil and a villain with rank 10 good lol
A different reputation system should be implemented :/

Post #: 66
6/12/2011 4:27:04   
UnityDestroyer

i want is.........the upgrading system maybe a little simmilar to epicduel
Post #: 67
6/12/2011 5:01:10   
Devastate

Well if classes would be implemented, that's gonna be a blast :)
Post #: 68
6/12/2011 5:52:13   
inferno3

i hope there will be no truce between good and evil and for evil players to actually be villians rather then a hero
Post #: 69
6/12/2011 7:57:44   
Watziname WAT

I completly agree with Inferno.
I would hate to see a truce.

Anyway,I expect
-More awosome stuff from Galanoth and Company.
-More evil tactics from the clan known as ''The Oblivion''.
-Secret lairs and identitys.
-More rude/nice random people.
-More emotes (Im rooting for this one :D)]
-More wars.I kinda wish this bug thing was a full out war.
-And finally,Im expecting me to expect more stuff in the distant future.

< Message edited by Watziname WAT -- 6/12/2011 8:14:20 >

[image]http://forums2.battleon.com/f/interceptor.asp?dest=http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/337/ud5m.jpg[/image]
AQW Epic  Post #: 70
6/12/2011 8:11:16   
Defiant

I expected this event to be better... Seriously, it wasn't even worth the excitement.
Post #: 71
6/12/2011 9:20:36   
Short Circuit

i wish quests where more EXP based, 100 XP for a quest when you need to get 300,000 EXP is kinda redundant :/
Post #: 72
6/12/2011 9:33:19   
UnityDestroyer

thats really something
Post #: 73
6/12/2011 10:23:26   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Yes, Ashari. I have wanted this for a looooong time. rank 10 evil and good people... are... it doesn't make sense...
DF  Post #: 74
6/12/2011 13:14:56   
Defiant

Who might agree with me when I say: MOAR GRINDING.

I have literally only played around 45 minutes of HeroSmash this week (the event included)... I need more motivation!

In AQW, theres never nothing to do. There's always a rank you can farm for, or a quest chain, or a massive boss monster who drops lots of 1% items. In HeroSmash, well...
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Expectations
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition