Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Have you guys noticed. (BH are changing theire strategie)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Have you guys noticed. (BH are changing theire strategie)
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2011 18:17:35   
Xx. Christian .xX

< Message edited by reyes 89 -- 6/14/2011 18:27:41 >
Post #: 26
6/14/2011 18:24:17   
PivotalDisorder

@Mirx: mages dont need heal loop back to be competitive

I see a lot more poison bhs these days too, and seeing as that skill hasnt changed one bit, im kinda surprised.
Post #: 27
6/15/2011 7:44:51   
midnight assassin

Now all I need is assault bot to counter their smoke screen since their common strategy is smoke> gamma > spam physical (base on my varium bh encounters). So what I will do is that if I have an ab I'll use special then reflex boost but the problem is that if they have an unblockable energy weapon which will be a pain.

< Message edited by midnight striker -- 6/15/2011 7:48:26 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
6/15/2011 8:32:38   
altimatum

the tech 5 focus is a solid strategy with few openings, for a techie like me- malf is needed to lower bot damage allowing them to use an energy shield to tank- from then on you're up against the wall unless you can find a good opening since both your physical and energy damage have been shut down
Post #: 29
6/15/2011 8:33:23   
Zean Zapple

Indeed. After creating the Tech Build, I strayed from it. Until recently when I discovered a +5 Hybrid version of it. These new builds are quite powerful and effective.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 30
6/15/2011 8:45:21   
midnight assassin

Hmmm what if we have high str sup and other than having gamma bot change it to assault bot do you think it will counter +5 focus build? Because for me I think its the time to stop the reign of +5 focus gamma build.

< Message edited by midnight striker -- 6/15/2011 8:46:15 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
6/15/2011 8:47:40   
T.600

^There is a way to stop 5 focus builds...use a 5 focus build and hope you are luckier than your opponent. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
6/15/2011 8:49:41   
midnight assassin

^ But Im a non varium player but still I rely on my def bh since I sometimes get lucky owning a +5 focus build.

< Message edited by midnight striker -- 6/15/2011 8:50:54 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
6/15/2011 9:18:19   
King FrostLich

I've tried various amounts of builds a long time ago and I find the dex mage as a better result facing off 5 focus hunters. The main problem is that support is a REQUIRED stat as well to maintain its power because dexterity mages rely on 4 things: Their own dex, support, health and the resistance armor. Support not only gives high healing but also high defense matrix, high chance of crit and also to counter your enemy's support for the luck factors(except block). If you can provide a 110 hp dex build(currently what I use but a semi medium 52 support)you can not only defeat one 5 focus hunter but also defeat numerous Boss NPC's, fight the 5 focus mercs in a "challenging way", defeat support mages as well but requires quick kill and instinct and defeat 2 non varium mercs in a juggernaut match. Well except when your up against 2 varium lvl 30 mercs then I'd say your only chance is if one of them leaves the match lol.

< Message edited by FrostLich -- 6/15/2011 9:22:32 >

Epic  Post #: 34
6/15/2011 9:27:58   
midnight assassin

We need more experimenting on our build to find an alternative to beat bunch of 5 focus bh.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
6/15/2011 16:30:08   
king julian

Its cause last saturday Blood.... a tank bounty hunter took first place in 1v1 with a %96 win/lose ratio.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
6/15/2011 20:26:29   
Hun Kingq

They overpowered the gamma bot on purpose so that people will be more inclined to get the varium package. When Delta arrives then we will see the gamma bot will be weaker and the Delta bot become overpowered.

Only reason mages can't find a good build that gives us both power and defense is because of the stat progression. To get some sort of block your dex has to equal 96 and tech at least 97.

So only thing we can do, because the real changes won't come until Delta, is not to get stressed out, buy time, and hopefully things will change for the good because only Titan and the programers have the real control and make the changes when they want to make the changes.
Epic  Post #: 37
6/16/2011 7:35:41   
King FrostLich

@above: 91 dex makes me block insanely especially to str BH's and mercs and all sorts of people. You don't have to really exceed dex near 100 these days....well for now.
Epic  Post #: 38
6/16/2011 9:02:43   
PivotalDisorder

Im using 101 dex on my bh and im winning fights I really shouldnt.

< Message edited by Jehannum -- 6/16/2011 9:07:37 >
Post #: 39
6/21/2011 11:08:50   
HellsCupid

Ever tried...

Strength Tank Poison BH?!!

After you try your own variation tell me about those +5 focus BH's (:
Epic  Post #: 40
6/21/2011 11:21:12   
pinoy idols

@above Srsly, poison? Haven't u realized how wasted that skill is? I'd rather go focus 5 BH, thank you very much.
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
6/21/2011 13:38:23   
SummonerBrandon

It is because when they use a robot, they are able to take away health easier and be able to heal their own through blood lust.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Have you guys noticed. (BH are changing theire strategie)
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition