Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bountys massacre needs to be nerf

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Bountys massacre needs to be nerf
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2011 1:06:23   
xxmirxx

It all started with mercs. Back then, mercs didn't need 42 dex; we had no requirements. And then with mages; we had heal loop, but still we did well as support mages and then as tank mages. I have noticeed that the only class that can actually do better in every major nerf is BHs. It started with poison doing 11 damage, then with agility. All BHs used super high strength builds, and then with shadow arts giving a 10 percent increase in stun and block chance. So why can't massacre have blocks and delfection? It is clear that massacre has always been overpowered. Yet, heal loop was taken away and stun has been nerfed as well as super charge. So when the hell can mages start to do well in 2vs2? There has only been one mage that won the 2vs2 badge in 6 months. That was actually when he hit the level cap. I don't want massacre to do less damage, but to make it blockable and deflectable. I feel the devs just keep making BHs stronger because most updates are good for BHs.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 6/16/2011 22:33:19 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
6/16/2011 1:16:33   
endtime

Massacre is fine because unlike berzerker it cannot be used on rage.

Note: Watch out this thread seems like a suggestion. It might get deleted
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/16/2011 1:16:52   
Mr. Black OP

str bh have been nerfed on SEVERAL occasions, they were effected by agility, both their passives have requirements in stats they dont even NEED, SA has been nerfed and massacre isnt even the best ultimate move, surgical strike is
Epic  Post #: 3
6/16/2011 1:16:56   
Drakadh

It is nerfed. the requirements are high on support, meaning less on Strength. :)

~Drakadh
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/16/2011 1:17:53   
Silver Sky Magician

quote:

bunker buster has always been like that it is very annoying.

I think your words can be used for massacre.
Post #: 5
6/16/2011 1:22:39   
DeathSpawn
Banned

Ouch head hurts now after reading that lol. Agreed bounties have been sliding by a little but not as much as you would state. Keep in mind it's easy for someone whose been a mage the entire game to say something about another class and I use to think as you do but after changing classes 15 times I realized it's not really as lop sided as you say it is. Rock, Paper, Scissors, Luck. There will always be something there to beat another just gotta go with the build that doesn't have as many counters. Unfortunately it sounds as if your weak against physical and just not shielding, malfing, and gunning at the right times so it seems as if bounties are just pwners :) Also I believe everything is free for mods, something I remember from when I started a year and a half ago who knows if it's still true or not, and it's super easy for them to just switch to the stronger class. Mods are also some of the worst 33 variums I've ever played in this game lol beat a couple starting team battles alone (They know who they are lol) so I wouldn't get hung up on what class they are bro just concentrate on your timing and do the calculations for yourself at the worst case scenario before choosing what to do when. Practice makes perfect. You'll start pwning fools in no time :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/16/2011 1:24:36   
Drakadh

*Cough* Spamming *Cough*

Its a super attack it cant be block. and sadly cant be raged, unlike Berserk, The both have ups and down.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/16/2011 1:25:51   
Xx. Christian .xX

its the same to SS and super charge cant be blocked and cant be on rage
Post #: 8
6/16/2011 1:26:38   
Bunshichi

^ but it can crit
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/16/2011 1:27:43   
Drakadh

@ Reyes 89
Then... why are you complaining? *Cough* And Spamming *Cough*

~Drakadh
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
6/16/2011 1:27:44   
Mr. Black OP

@above
so can the the other 2
..rite?
Epic  Post #: 11
6/16/2011 1:27:49   
Sinnedtragedy98

Apparently this is just you. Only you have problems with it. Mercenaries like me can merely intimidate. Mages put up Defense Matrix... and Bounty Hunters can put up Reflex Boost (If they got it). It's easy to oppose Massacre with mere defense skills. It doesn't need a nerf if people can cope with it.

~ The Golden II

Hey there, I'm .Sixth Severe. from ED, also known as The Golden II
My YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/sinnedtragedy98

[IMG]http://signatures.forumsigmaker.com/48f45be9b6c68.gif[/IMG]
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
6/16/2011 1:29:48   
Xx. Christian .xX

im just saying this is about bounty not about mercy. and every post i see about complains mercy is always there

@ bunshichi

super charge and masacre can crit 2

< Message edited by reyes 89 -- 6/16/2011 1:30:29 >
Post #: 13
6/16/2011 1:31:34   
Bunshichi

@zman

mass is unblockable if it crits :/
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
6/16/2011 1:36:52   
Xx. Christian .xX

^

agree with that :D
Post #: 15
6/16/2011 1:37:12   
Mr. Black OP

@above
the other 2 skills can crit and are unblockable
@below
im talkin about surgical strike and super charge lol

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 6/16/2011 1:39:26 >
Epic  Post #: 16
6/16/2011 1:38:32   
Bunshichi

What the heck beserker is not unblockable, if that's what you are talking about
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
6/16/2011 1:38:57   
Xx. Christian .xX

yea but i barely see them crit like my surg is lvl 2 and nvr crits my friends super charge is 5 and he hav a 5 focus build and still no crit
Post #: 18
6/16/2011 1:46:42   
xxmirxx

@endtime I just want massacre to have blocks delfection just like berzerker. Lets remember guys 5 focus bountys use massacre all time. At least you have chance of block on berzerker. let remind you guys I do not want there damage to change I just want like berzerker. Every time that skill is always look skip over there weren't any need to add requirement to massacre or shadow arts or blood lust.

@DeathSpawn
I actually was merc and then bountys hunter before I was mage. actually I am very skill as mage and my specialty is good against physical type of players.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 6/16/2011 1:54:15 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 19
6/16/2011 1:49:15   
Drakadh

@xxmirxx

Then the other super attacks would have "Blocks", and "Deflects" aswell which would be a fail since its a skill that was meant NOT to be blocked :L

~Drakadh
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
6/16/2011 1:58:21   
xxmirxx

High strength bounty would have more chance of winning. beside times has change that was ok journey beta times when we had no agility and when was actually fun to be mage and merc.
AQ Epic  Post #: 21
6/16/2011 2:00:23   
Xxbbooxx

massacre is fine. it take 3 turns to Warm up, 3-4 to cool down, had a high support and energy requirement when maxed (59 Energy, 50 Support), and can't be used in conjunction with rage.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
6/16/2011 2:09:08   
xxmirxx

quote:

its the same to SS and super charge cant be blocked and cant be on rage
quote:

massacre is fine. it take 3 turns to Warm up, 3-4 to cool down, had a high support and energy requirement when maxed (59 Energy, 50 Support), and can't be used in conjunction with rage.

first super charge was nerf huge we use to be able to do 150 to now were doing like 30 to 45 at very best. for 3 turns you are waiting you would smoke and then gun and heal and then massacre with no blocks or delfection. with merc its game over and mage we do better.
AQ Epic  Post #: 23
6/16/2011 2:10:12   
Mr. Black OP

does anyone have a vid of unnerfed supercharge :O
Epic  Post #: 24
6/16/2011 2:27:35   
xxmirxx

Zman sory couldn't find any unnerf super charge.
but I found video of bigtuna before she was admin and caught her swearing and merc b4 42 dex was add in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l-iDcttXOA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jPeBni0VJc
Edit once again not asking for damage to decrease just chance blocks and deflection just like berzerker.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 6/16/2011 2:36:33 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Bountys massacre needs to be nerf
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition