Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Assistance

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Assistance
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/17/2011 23:27:05   
Ello

Assistance

Objective: You have aided the Travel once again and are ont step closer to learning more about Maria 5.
Requirements: Completion of Note Delivery
Release Date: June 17th, 2011

Enemies:
  • Random Shadowscythe
  • Maria 181

NPCs:
  • ???
  • Traveler
  • Maria184

Dialogue:
    Traveler: My associate that you met on Gark has run into trouble and I need your help to help him.

Traveler: I've just received word that my associate you contacted in Gark has been intercepted by Shadowscythe.
    Traveler: If I go alone, I'll never make it in time. I'll need your help to take out any enemies that try to board our ship while we get there.
    Traveler: No doubt there will be a Shadowscythe Cruiser that will need to be dealth with.
    Traveler: We can't let the message be destroyed. Will you assist me in this moment of peril?
  • Yes, sir!
  • No

Fight random Shadowscythe Mechs, Heal after each fight (chance for not encountering any)

*After defeating them and completing the voyage.

?????: It's about time you got here! I've got enemies on my ship. I would appreciate you taking out the cruiser!
    *Enter Ship
    Traveler: There's the control room! Activate the self-destructt then get out of there!
    ???: Not so fast!
    Maria184: I can't let you interrupt my plans after I went through the trouble of commandeering this Shadowscythe Cruiser.
    Maria184: That little rodent mustn't deliver the information. He will be destroyed and the secret will be safe.
    Maria184: Our purpose must never be known. Especially hers!

Battle Maria184

If you lose to Maria184:
    Traveler: I've healed your mecha. Would you like to try again?
  • Again!
  • Retreat!

After beating Maria184:
    Traveler: The mission is a success. Egress the cruiser immediately or risk fatal burns and explosive decompression.
    The Traveler: Thie mission is a sucess. My associate will continue his route to Arthuria. When I know more, you'll know more.
    Traveler: I'm looking forward to informing you about the bigger picture but for your an Maria 5's sake, it's best you know nothing.
    Traveler: Until next time, <Character>, stay safe.

Rewards Shop:
  • Assistance Rewards shop

Note: Maria184 is named Maria 181 when you battle.

*Thanks to #13 for corrections, golden1231 for enemies links!*

< Message edited by Peachii -- 5/14/2015 7:06:21 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Assistance
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition