Paladin of Shadows
First off; there are several non-DA's out here who have high (over 1000) wave counts (all my waves are before I got my DA). Just FYI.
Much more importantly, Congradulations! Tis nice to have more females around here, we are so scarce...
anyways, question time!
1) Where specifically did you first here of AE, and which game was it? If not DF, then how did you wander over here?
A young friend saw an ad for AQ while visiting and we both made an account on the spot. We started playing DF for something to do when the server cap was keeping us out of AQ.
2) First came on the forums and why?
There was a period when it was impossible to preview helms before buying them. I didn't want to waste my gold if it was ugly, so I did a google search of the helm to see what it looked like. The helm's entry in the DF Encyclopedia turned up.
3) insperation behind being a rose kitty? (its just awsome is an acceptable answer)
Actually Eukara came up with my title and changed it without consulting me. I liked it so much I kept it. You'll have to ask Eukara Vox about the inspiration as it was hers, not mine.
now for some less formal questions:
4) Ever played AQW/ED/HS, if so whatcha think? (for me, all are awsome-yes, AQW included. compared to RS... but I rambling...)
Only AQW. I enjoy it. I like the story, I like playing dress up, and I like ranking up.
5) Nicest forums in your opinion?
They're all nice. I don't want to play favourites ;)
6) least favorite part of DF? (celestia dying does not count. We all hate that)
Waiting between releases when there are cliffhangers. Hearing I had to wait two weeks to know what was going to happen after our characters gave into Kathool and took Aquella to him was not my finest moment here.
sillier still... as I run out of good ideas!
7) funniest thing a NPC/staff has said in-game? and out of game?
In game, nothing is ever going to beat the: "Ash I am your father" dialogue in ArchKnight. I was pretty amused the time Rolith tweeted: "DF players are smart. Overlook ONE thing and they find it and share it with everybody. Late night bug fixes FTW"
8) which is faster (for a non-DmK!): foot waves or bomb runs for DM's? since you have gotten so many ;)
Beats me. I always do footwaves for XP and because I suck at mini-games.
9) would you laugh if ash was to suddenly show up as seppy is about to KO us and, say, throw a pie at seppy? (and ash gets away unscathed)
No, I'd be too busy saying: "How on Lore did Ash get away unscathed?"
duh duh duh...
10) odd or not that there are 3 MtAK up here? (funny part: day before you put your up I was thinking how odd it would be if another MtAK showed up.)
I don't like moving someone elses MtAK thread.
11) is this a good description of australia? http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EverythingTryingToKillYou (scroll down to real life australia) and this:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LandDownUnder (especially the picture)
Not if you live in a city or town, like most Australian's do. We don't get much dangerous animal and plant life in urban places. And the Backpacker murders and baby killing dingoes are in the wrong spots. They should be in New South Wales and the Northern Territory.
12) here's a weird one: can you guess why I picked y avvy, since in MQ I'm a RH? I will answer next post in any case.
You like ravens?
and finally, a challange.
This riddle is very hard, no one I've met who hasn't heard the answer has solved it. Can you? (retorical!) Lets see:
13) (yes, I used the unlucky number on purpose) A man is standing in a room with two doors. One leads to heaven and one to hell. Only one can open, and you HAVE TOO enter it. If you pick neither you are autoatically sucked into the wrong door. Between the doors are two angles, one always tells the truth, the other always tells lies. You can only ask one question, and after that must open one door. What is the question that will lead you to the correct door, and what door will you pick?
I've heard it. You ask one: "Which door would your counterpart tell me to pick?" then pick the opposite door.
I will answer next post in any event. Now, present time! I always give the AK a present (tis safest that way), but, I'm not sure what to give you. Two options, either you can say what you like (and have me come up with a wacky one) or open this: *hands wildroses a box that will give her anything she wishes for*
Well, see ya later! Have fun warring, and good luck AK-ing!
< Message edited by Wildroses -- 6/26/2011 9:18:30 >