Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC 2011= Cellar Arena OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2011= Cellar Arena OOC
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/14/2011 23:09:41   
Edgemaster Scion
Constructive!

Well, I'm not going to be able to post here for the next few weeks, and obviously that's not going to help at all seeing as Calestern would be like a stationary pillar just standing in the way of you guys. As a result, I've contacted Kell and he's given me permission to forfeit the EC. I may or may not be reading from the sidelines. Anyways, best of luck to all of you.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 176
7/15/2011 1:52:40   
jerenda

Aww. Sorry to see you go, Scion. *hugs* I hope you had fun! ^_^
AQ DF  Post #: 177
7/15/2011 2:16:51   
Nightlark

T.T Noehs! Another has gone... (and it's another Darkness one, too. Why are we so unlucky? We try to kill each other, now we're spontaneously self-destructing...)

So sorry to see you go, Scion, but I guess RL comes first. Like jerenda said, hope you had fun. ._.
Post #: 178
7/15/2011 11:45:47   
Starstruck

I REALLY should have deleted when I had the chance, shouldn't I?

:(

Although I'm a little upset, I congratulate you all and hope that you do well. I should like to doubt that Tantatto's actually dead, but the bladed weapon, coupled with the frost, would effectively put him out of the tournament with crippling damage.

Sorry that I couldn't do anything. I suppose my idea of timeline was a little bit muddled, if it was only my first major bunny. See you all when this is over! I'll be watching from the sidelines.
DF MQ  Post #: 179
7/15/2011 16:56:15   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

*snugs scion* you did a great job.

*also snugs star*

There is something to be said that you had the guts to join this championship dude.

So brighten up. :) it was interesting to see you in action.

AQW Epic  Post #: 180
7/16/2011 15:16:07   
Ryu Viranesh

Alright, finally posted again. Gedd, Leira's headed your way, so to you.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 181
7/16/2011 20:54:31   
Edgemaster Scion
Constructive!

I've officially posted Calestern's resignation from EC competitor.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 182
7/17/2011 17:24:43   
jerenda

'S over? Hmm. That seems a little early.

Well, now to wait! Luck to all. =D
AQ DF  Post #: 183
7/17/2011 17:36:27   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Congratulations to the advancing finalists, and thank you all entrants for your participation.

The Arena has been unpinned at this time, but the fight isn't necessarily over yet. You are free to continue your battles if you so choose.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 184
7/18/2011 8:47:49   
Starstruck

Does that mean that I can potentially remove my ninja from the arena? o.o" How does that work? I'm not sure if that kind of finishing-of-battles was what I gathered from the last EC that I read over.

Anyway, congratulations to the finalists and good luck to superjars in particular; he'll need it, with all those women around XD

< Message edited by Starstruck -- 7/18/2011 8:48:11 >
DF MQ  Post #: 185
7/18/2011 12:44:18   
Nightlark

:) Congrats, finalists, and good luck. I'll be watching from the sidelines... boy will this be a VERY interesting Finals!

My only regret is that the Thwack Marcos Team never accomplished its mission... T.T
Post #: 186
7/18/2011 13:24:26   
jerenda

Haha, well, we had a good run. ^_^ I think I'll make an ending post, just to wrap things up.

Gabriel - Jerenda - Earth
Kainrahn - Shadow Drakious - Darkness
Nightfall the Wolf - dragonnightwolf - Darkness

Hey look, there are only three people left in Cellar. Everyone else died or was taken to the finals. Hmm... Kain, you can have your knife back. If you want it. =D

Forgot to say congrats, I already congratulated peoples elsewhere, but I'll say it again. Good game. ^_^

< Message edited by jerenda -- 7/18/2011 13:25:13 >
AQ DF  Post #: 187
7/18/2011 19:47:10   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Starstruck, per Krey's action, and my approval, Tanatto is dead. His body will be removed from the Arena and buried with proper funerary rites, unless someone turns up and lays out a legitimate claim for it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 188
7/19/2011 12:33:55   
Starstruck

Sorry. I made a mistake. I'll go fix that now. ^_^;;
DF MQ  Post #: 189
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2011= Cellar Arena OOC
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition