Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

I have lost faith in ED

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> I have lost faith in ED
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/25/2011 20:58:12   
xxmirxx

I have lost faith in ED I feel staff are very in active and feel old furums staff were there you need them. But AK's staff here I feel some do good job. Some aren't even on at all. I feel this community is just not same. I just want staff and members to be happy when making post and I want us to have freedom not feeting like were in jail. So what can we do to get are staff to actually be part of community. please tell me why or why not. Note what I wrote is just my opinion not try put blame finger on people.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 6/25/2011 21:15:52 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
6/25/2011 21:14:01   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Fix the suggestion board!!!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/25/2011 22:06:13   
xxmirxx

I agree we need section were we can discuss about are suggestion. I know some staff agree with me on that.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
6/25/2011 22:41:08   
Zean Zapple

Lose faith, gain dissent. If you want anything to happen you have to act.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 4
6/26/2011 0:25:41   
Retrosaur

It's not a jail. Forums aren't meant to replace real life. Sometimes you have to use direct communication to get in touch with them. Maybe Skype or something..
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/26/2011 0:59:49   
T29060

^do they even have skype?

on topic: True the staff isnt rly psying attention to what we have to say. Im waiting for delta to come to decide if i will invest in theis game any further...but for some reason epicduel is blocked on my labtop and PC. I cant get it to work.

< Message edited by T29060 -- 6/26/2011 1:00:48 >

San tou ryu
Lemme guess, you dont know where its from
Gomu gomu fruit
Lemme guess, you don't know where it's from
Black leg style
Lemme guess, you're searching it on google right now

AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/26/2011 1:18:14   
m16dern warfare

like in any forums, if u aint allowed the insult or critize staff, it is because they dont want to lose [players or money. sounds like cyber tyranny
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/26/2011 1:29:39   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

We're not asking you not to criticize us, in fact we've encouraged it. What we don't appreciate is the blatant insults and trolling.

I don't give out my skype handle because I use my real name and email address with it, and I apologize for that, but I enjoy my privacy.

@OP- I'm always lurking, even when I'm not posting in the forum. I am relatively active- I do have tasks to perform for the company (as well as my other jobs and school) that sometimes mean I'm not on as often as I would like to be. So, I do apologize for my seeming inactive. It's not inactivity, it's being busy.
Post #: 8
6/26/2011 1:37:20   
xxmirxx

Cinderella I know your involved those staff no who they are. Cinderella your doing good job but sometimes I feel to much rules for forums. But we need place were we can discuss are suggestion lately we can't.
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
6/26/2011 1:42:22   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Though I'm not forum staff, I also make sure to read through most the topics and stuff :) I makes sure to read the suggestions regularly aswell.... Though not sure if that means anything since you're talking about the forum staff :)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
6/26/2011 1:42:36   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@mir- We're discussing that, but I'm holding off on making a forum decision because of some staff shifts (I'm technically the head mod of two forums right now)
Post #: 11
6/26/2011 2:02:14   
xxmirxx

Just like wiseman idea of varium that was suggestion that turn into discussion. Same with RKC post about founders just like same were reasonable to discuss. Maybe staff can be ones to start discussion. But glad your talking about it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
6/26/2011 3:00:36   
mezamudkipz

i have lost faith in the ed help team and cinderella how do i change my screen size coz its tiny
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
6/26/2011 4:15:38   
Silver Sky Magician

^

Zoom in. You can even set it to 1000% if 200 or 400% is not enough. Just Ctrl+ all the way.
Post #: 14
6/26/2011 6:35:11   
Monstrocon

I'm not too sure where this is going, but I can say that most of our wanted suggestions (varium issues, enhancement slots, balance in game, non-varium weapons) aren't being fixed/implemented too much. This may be a valid reason of the loss of faith. But I wouldn't say that the ED team aren't doing well. They are probably thinking how to improve this game. I mean, they are developers after all. Either way, it seems that our suggestions aren't getting to them (I'm sure they are) or they just don't want to implement them. The problem lies in the latter option, not in the first.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
6/26/2011 6:39:59   
MrBones

I don't get it. The only thing people are doing here is complaining and criticizing. They will never be able to please everybody. This is a great little game. It's not perfect but what game is anyway ?? Try focusing on the positive parts. You obviously like it enough to be on forums everyday and play everyday...Just relax and have fun. Remember what having fun is ??

Sony's ps3 games or X-box don't even get criticize that much..

I think most of the forums regulars need to change their views about the game and start being part of the community instead of trying to get it down.

I did it.......so can you

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 16
6/26/2011 6:52:05   
pinoy idols

Oh come on now. You have lost hope only because you focus on the game's negative side. Just like MrBones above me has said, this is just a little game. A GREAT little game. So don't mind this game's flaws, anyway ED more than enough great features to make up for them. As much as possible, I always try to give a positive view on things, no matter how ridiculously flawed it is. So please, ignore those f4fs and just have fun. Oh, BTW, mir, try reading this: The future of epicduel
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
6/26/2011 10:05:04   
mezamudkipz

no i lost faith because they arent helping me with my account problems
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
6/26/2011 10:13:19   
pinoy idols

@above lol report to the lawman, he'll help you with them.
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
6/26/2011 10:21:06   
mezamudkipz

the lawman's email?
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
6/26/2011 10:52:16   
pinoy idols

er dude, I dunno the lawman's email, now you have to ask the archknights about it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
6/26/2011 11:00:19   
mezamudkipz

yknow i was so annoying i managed to get a load of them to pm me
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
6/26/2011 11:26:43   
Retrosaur

@T29060
Check your firewall settings. It could be that.

If you have proxy software, such as iprism, or iboss, that could be the problem.
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
6/26/2011 12:15:52   
eragonshadeslayer67

already lost faith, never spending a dime (in my case, do another survey), unless I somehow can get more varium for my value (including the packages I've already bought)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
6/26/2011 13:37:52   
Kosefira

This thread does not relate to EpicDuel gameplay and also appears to have gone off topic.

Locked.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> I have lost faith in ED
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition