Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Grats to devs for making the new OPed class, Tacticle mercs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Grats to devs for making the new OPed class, Tacticle mercs
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2011 20:52:25   
Yo son

Now we dont even have even have a skill to debuff +5 robots, from merc. U guys just PISS ME OFFF!
Post #: 26
6/29/2011 20:53:47   
goldslayer1

@yo son
why do u expect the new classes to be like the old ones?
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
6/29/2011 21:05:17   
DDavid

it would be hard for mercs to heal loop, cus they wont get much mana from reroute, cus of their high defence and resistance.
Post #: 28
6/29/2011 21:07:27   
Yo son

quote:

why do u expect the new classes to be like the old ones?

goldslayer1; do me a favor and stfu,; because every time topics like this come up ur always part of the Oped class; so, of course I don't expect you to have a problem with it. As long as ur side of the field is the greenest you wont have a problem with the game, why don't you come over to the side of the field that's dead, Then u can talk. Until then, do us a favor and get out of this conversation, because ur opinion is only making they players who are already rage, become furious.
Post #: 29
6/29/2011 21:10:12   
Calogero

I myself am using a Tactical merc... It's indeed overpowered

Not much needs to be changed really, just a little bit here and there
what really needs to be nerved is Frenzy... It heals WAY to much imo

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
6/29/2011 21:11:47   
Shadowlord9k

Special thanks also must go to the community, always complaining about everything. Congratz.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
6/29/2011 21:12:57   
PumKing

@DDavid

indeed, but that's the point, the def and res of tacticle merc is so obseen (thanks to hybrid armor and technician) that the only real damage that they will recieve will be from rages and crits, and then that is when they will heal and then they can wait all over again

@Shadowlord9k

yeah, and grats to you for picking a topic to say that, and the topic is STILL talking about MERCS, please take a look through the entirty of the forums, and you will see that the heel-loop mages, which aparently so many people complained about got nowhere near this ammount of hate, and now the devs are afraid to do something like that again because they think they will get hate for it because then some new class will take up the place on the top, but in actuality will finally just lvl the playing feild

< Message edited by PumKing -- 6/29/2011 21:17:16 >
Epic  Post #: 32
6/29/2011 21:49:48   
Raph21

Don't you think it's too early to judge these new classes?
Why don't you guys try other builds first before starting to complain.
Not hating or anything but you guys over react. The old classes are there too you know?

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
6/29/2011 21:55:33   
edwardvulture

Yeah you can't do much with blood mage. Plasma Rain should be replaced with a passive and maybe overload with a new skill.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
6/29/2011 22:07:13   
Agiluz

rofl tact merc feels like pwning a mage my bh still beats them xD

Rogue Ninja
Post #: 35
6/29/2011 22:36:58   
Hun Kingq

The mage class got screwed over big time happens every update. To have some health regain we have to have max blood lust and to have at least a big 5 points of energy we have to have max assimilation. To have enough to heal you have to refrain from using energy based skills so the blood mage is left with a stick, a pshooter, and somewhat of aux power. because we have nothing to boost defense and nothing to boost resistance, without energy, above level 1 the new mage class is now weaker than ever before because we have to have points in dex and resistance to have any kind of protection. Level 1 fireball and plasma cannon is a joke any higher you need more energy.

It is sad day they did this to the mage class and we have to wonder why does programmers have so much against this one class, Titan himself is a mage and if you look at his character page he is not a Blood Mage but a Tech mage, so Titan why didn't you switch and lead by example?
Epic  Post #: 36
6/29/2011 22:52:45   
god8996555

Oh, what's that? You thought I was going to complain about Tactical Mercenary being overpowered? Nah.
But, I am going to say this: We only need one thread, not 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

First of all, I am a Tactical Mercenary... just lettin' that float their.
If something is, truly is overpowered, they'll fix it. This isn't the "International Government of Homeland Security for the Rights of the People of Earth." This is a PvP, online computer game.
This is what everybody needs to realize: You don't 100 threads complaining about the same thing with 500 different people saying the same exact thing on each thread for the message to be sent to the Devs.
All you need is one, civilized thread with people giving their opinions. We don't need people going at it, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth....Back and forth...At each other.
Delta hasn't even been out 24 hours, and the entire forum is spammed with topics about the same thing.

Bottom line: One thread is all you need, not 5,000.

I wonder if this thread will even have an impact on the subject. Eh, it'll probably gone in one ear and out the other. Only time will tell.

Post #: 37
6/29/2011 22:54:37   
m16dern warfare

in case u didn't notice but a key skill in the mercenary class line is artillery strike. it no longer ignores 10% of defenses. What do you think of this?
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
6/29/2011 22:55:27   
bruce9297
Banned

I haven't seen one tac merc using artillery strike
AQ  Post #: 39
6/29/2011 22:55:35   
Polandor

And you make one more thread about it :)
Post #: 40
6/29/2011 22:55:38   
PumKing

it was made to nerf the oped build which is the support merc, which had too much power due to the almighty hybrid armor
Epic  Post #: 41
6/29/2011 22:56:04   
m16dern warfare

u know ive been owned as a tm, but i like it because of the variety of choices. my over powered opponent is winning, i could heal 40hp, try to get a lucky stun, hit for some hp, or lower his dex. all these new choices i have noticed rly impacts the battle.
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
6/29/2011 22:56:09   
AQWPlayer

But they get to heal loop people with reroute+hybrid armor -.-
AQW  Post #: 43
6/29/2011 22:57:58   
PivotalDisorder

i think its long overdue :)
Post #: 44
6/29/2011 22:58:42   
m16dern warfare

ive noticed that i can hit alot higher now with my primary wep, because many of the tm's attacks involve your primary wep, so by investing some str, you get a great build. but to do that i lost some def. also, im used to the robot 5 focus build so i have the minimum mp. even though i have reroute, a lot of times i find my self in situations where i could have won, but no mana.
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
6/29/2011 23:11:16   
PivotalDisorder

helo thread 5001
Post #: 46
6/29/2011 23:17:41   
weihong4694

Guys listen to me. Tactical Mercs don't need a nerf. The other classes need a buff. The Blood mage supercharge should be replaced with malf and their overload should be replaced with physical shield. Yeah sorry. You can't put reroute with bloodlust.. Cuz if you think about it if tactical mercs get nerfed, have you though about the population of people who changed to tactical merc? That's like more than 50% of the varium users. That's a little unfair to screw the population over. To a point Tactical mercenaries are overpowered but they dont have a physical shield. They only have hybrid and a good BH smoke can cut through that. Yes, I am a tactical Merc, but don't start flaming me, saying I'm biased or anything. Take my words into consideration. Try to convince the devs into boosting the classes. And btw the classes were "CLASS EVOLUTION". Many paid hard worked money into varium to buy their classes and its a choice to change class. Think about the whole economy instead of just yourselves.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 47
6/29/2011 23:24:15   
ED Prince of Shadows

Tactical Mercs are easy...

Support, support, support... fight fire with fire.

EDIT: @above Nice copy and pasting job :P

< Message edited by ED Prince of Shadows -- 6/29/2011 23:25:48 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 48
6/29/2011 23:25:04   
xxmirxx

Consider my words of wisdom all class are fine thers no need to change class unless your merc.
AQ Epic  Post #: 49
6/29/2011 23:26:51   
bruce9297
Banned

Nah Mir, BM's Need a Good Size Buff CH's need a small buff
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Grats to devs for making the new OPed class, Tacticle mercs
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition