Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Consider My Words

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Consider My Words
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2011 23:27:03   
PumKing

i don't know about the other poe[ple you think you are talking too, but I have NEVER said that tacticle mercs need a debuff, I am ALWAYS for buffing classes and not nerfing them
Epic  Post #: 51
6/29/2011 23:27:10   
weihong4694

Yeah I want people to read my post.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
6/29/2011 23:32:10   
Lectrix

I've merged all Threads concerning Tactical Mercenary. Please continue your discussion in this thread, or the Jun 28 Design Notes Thread: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19191257
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
6/29/2011 23:35:19   
goldslayer1

Str Mercs are back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOT!!!!!

Please do not post only in caps; it is considered spam. ~Lectrix

< Message edited by Lectrix -- 6/29/2011 23:38:24 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
6/29/2011 23:37:24   
PumKing

@goldslayer1, no *bleep* sherlock, now the tacticle mercs can simply hide behind there hybrid armor, with energy res buff on the armor they bought, and coast through the battle with smoke screen, anyone who has played in gamma since the summer it came out could see that

@below, mad for change, DUDE, what is wrong with you, are you *bleeping* me!?!?!? the ONLY change that all the people in the forums (who aren't mercs) have been asking begging for is for the mercs to be either nerfed, or for everyone else to get buffed bacause the merc is clearly oped, and the tacticle merc is blindingly so

< Message edited by PumKing -- 6/29/2011 23:45:15 >
Epic  Post #: 55
6/29/2011 23:37:31   
goldslayer1

if ur a blood mage try a str build
if ur a CH try a support build. im sure u can find out which skills run on their respective main stats and it should be crystal clear from there.
AQW Epic  Post #: 56
6/29/2011 23:40:01   
xxmirxx

BM are like merc and CH are like mages.
AQ Epic  Post #: 57
6/29/2011 23:41:40   
PumKing

@goldslayer, BM's can't make an effective build without it BEING a str build because they don't have any skills that buff res or def
Epic  Post #: 58
6/29/2011 23:41:57   
AZN.Peasant
Banned

For all people that are mad
It's your fault , think before changing
next time you wont do errors

TY
DF Epic  Post #: 59
6/29/2011 23:43:22   
Larcell

Not sure why people are saying TLM are overpowered and that CH and BM are weaker. The classes came out TODAY. Give it some time and you'll find something to counter TLM.

quote:

if ur a blood mage try a str build
if ur a CH try a support build. im sure u can find out which skills run on their respective main stats and it should be crystal clear from there.

Great idea. I also think CH should have a tech/support build as an alternative.

Epic  Post #: 60
6/29/2011 23:49:04   
goldslayer1

quote:

@goldslayer1, no *bleep* sherlock, now the tacticle mercs can simply hide behind there hybrid armor, with energy res buff on the armor they bought, and coast through the battle with smoke screen, anyone who has played in gamma since the summer it came out could see that

well go ahead by all means try to make a good build. mines just beat a str BH a while ago.
i tried against support and beat it too.
does that mean the class is OP?
no a 86 dex BH beat me. with ton of hp to spare and he was lvl 29.
AQW Epic  Post #: 61
6/29/2011 23:51:58   
Mr. Black OP

@above
i feel bad for that bh
lol
Epic  Post #: 62
6/29/2011 23:53:18   
mehmehmehmeh

Problem with Support CH is that they'll just put up a shield after u malf.

That renders Static useless.

Forcing CH to die WAY too fast.

http://imageshack.us/f/560/supch.png/
Post #: 63
6/29/2011 23:53:48   
endtime

Look at the blood mages, they have no physical shield at all. If anything, hybrid armor should go to them in place of overload--make fire bolt able to stun--then give tactical mercenaries reflex boost. Since this game is relative, buffing other classes is the same as nerfing one class. Since all 6 classes are supposed to be equal, why buff five other classes when nerfing one class is easier? Do a little swapping of skills and I'm sure the result will be fine.

Also, if you want to discuss varium/credits: most people probably knew that tactical mercenaries had hybrid and reroute, thus making them OP. As a result most probably knew it would be nerfed. Heck, by making this post you revealed that you knew the tactical mercenary would probably be nerfed. They all knew that tactical mercenaries would be nerfed. Therefore, purchasing a class change for tactical mercenary was a conscious decision on a class that will likely be nerfed in the coming weeks. In addition, when people put varium into their tech mage account back in the beta days. They hoped for a dominating heal loop class. Well that was nerfed and I do not see how this is different from that situation.

Note: This is coming from someone who switched to a tactical merc.
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
6/30/2011 0:04:09   
goldslayer1

@ZMAN
lol
well i critted the last part when he had 30 hp but non crit would have killed anyway. he didn't have enough res ;)
AQW Epic  Post #: 65
6/30/2011 0:11:22   
Capt. Yapz

You know ur so annoying always complaining merc are OP OP OP y dont u switch to merc if its OP then...... nonsense complaints......
Post #: 66
6/30/2011 0:11:28   
frosty123

why dont we buff the BM. First increase its atks. Like ignore 20 perfect resis ignore 20 percent physical. MOre atks like that since they dont have stuff to lower resis. Give em a new skill. That increases thier resis defense by 1 percent per lv.
Post #: 67
6/30/2011 0:15:36   
uria9

with all these thread all i've been hearing about is new classes beating new classes ,did no one even try to use the original clases to beat the new one?
(no im not tac merc)
Post #: 68
6/30/2011 0:26:17   
goldslayer1

@uria
i doubt it.
so far im testing strength mage and its done fine.
its like u see bloodlust, u see berserker, fire ball "improves with: strength" assimilation, and DA and u cant figure out what type of build u should use. -.- clearly its strength. >.> or u can go support.

(not directed at u)
AQW Epic  Post #: 69
6/30/2011 0:40:29   
ambien

my old bh build rocks the new mercs went back to old bh the new 1 is sad they should of called it the bhs no more
always the SyFy

< Message edited by ambien -- 6/30/2011 0:41:48 >
Post #: 70
6/30/2011 0:57:13   
xxmirxx

Guys were all noobs we don't know how beat new merc but they have weakness. SyFy haven't you tell us stop whinning AKA mages well do same you had choice to be new merc yet you didn't . The same with everyone theres no excuse you could change to new merc. JUST GROW UP
AQ Epic  Post #: 71
6/30/2011 1:11:47   
frosty123

Who is SyFy?
Post #: 72
6/30/2011 1:16:40   
Buffy A. Summers

@

Who Is Syfy...?

One Of The All-Time 1vs1 Leaders...A Legend In This Game.

Was A Long Time And Key Member Of Knights Of The Round Faction.

A Girl Character. Used To Be One Of The Top 3 Non Varium Players Of The Beta Stage Before She Went Varium In Gamma.

Simply A Great Player.

< Message edited by Buffy A. Summers -- 6/30/2011 1:33:01 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 73
6/30/2011 1:26:41   
BlueKatz

Future looper class
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 74
6/30/2011 1:30:12   
AQ Guardian

Until it gets nerfed.

AQ: AQ Guardian
MQ: MQ Guardian
AQ: AQ Guardian
AQ MQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Consider My Words
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition