Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Blindgly obvious mistakes + Solutions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Blindgly obvious mistakes + Solutions
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/30/2011 11:00:47   
8x

quote:

@ 8rlx0
static charge is a passive

Rogue Ninja turned in to CH on his alt and he said that its not passive, but idk...

quote:

@8r, you are basicaly right tac mercs are a bit like old mages except you missed a rital feature tac mercs have hybrid meaning they can be tank and powerful, imagine if the old mages had hybrid and were tank, thats basicaly how oped tac mercs are.

See TLMs arent oped, only one skill is and you just start complaining about whole class being op... Anyways since your bh you can just smoke TLM and block their moves. (I got pwned by bh the first time I used TLM in battle -.-)

And you can't really judge a class if you haven't tryed it out by yourself.
Epic  Post #: 126
6/30/2011 11:01:32   
helloguy

It's stillpossible to do the exact same thing with a merc tank and be able to counter nearly any build and still be able to heal twice
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 127
6/30/2011 11:05:26   
RKC

Yes the Tactical Mercs are really oped.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 128
6/30/2011 11:05:36   
8x

People don't know how to use BM and CH so they call Tactical mercs oped.
Epic  Post #: 129
6/30/2011 11:17:38   
Silver Sky Magician

@altimatum

Plasma bolt is no longer existent in the blood mage skill set. It has been replaced by firebolt, a physical version of plasma bolt which conveniently increases in power with the strength stat, hence it is quite useful.

In my opinion, tactical mercs appear incredibly powerful and the straightforwardness of its strategy causes it to seem OPed, because by comparison, the less skillful players may not have the creativity and adaptability to counter it. This really challenges your own ability, and it is actually a pretty good phenomenon that people are finding that existing builds falter against the tactical merc.

Nevertheless, this phenomenon will regrettably fade as new builds are developed by the more intelligent and creative players, then copied by the weaker ones.
Post #: 130
6/30/2011 11:21:13   
5rr5
Banned

What kind of builds is making Tac Merc OP? GIve me 3 reasons why it is OP and some builds who is making it OP.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 131
6/30/2011 11:28:40   
Remorse

@8r, Um if a class has an oped skill that makes them oped... notice how my solutions only change one skill so therefore im not acusing of your whole class being oped e.e

@ hello guys, thats basically how i got all my theory for this argument and it's true tac mercs are a new and imprved merc, which wre borderline oped in the firstplace, im just saying that i dont think one class should have hybrid and a debuff for now i think thats all they should change either smoke or hybrid switched

< Message edited by Remorse -- 6/30/2011 11:30:46 >
Epic  Post #: 132
6/30/2011 11:30:34   
Arcanis

@5rr5:
1. Kept hybrid passive which enables it to be tank
2. Gained reroute which enables them to heal loop
3. Gained frenzy which is basically offensive skill that also heals,without waste of turn.
4. Gained DoT unavoidable skill
5. Kept only rage removal skill
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
6/30/2011 11:43:42   
5rr5
Banned

If you say it is OPed, then why are you Blood Mage?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
6/30/2011 11:55:49   
Vick Vega

It's very simple...

Make an OP class with a fancy weapon that has 10 Enhancmet slots.... Wait for the Cha chinging to slow down as people max them out... Nerf the class.

New BH class moves to the top.... People start enhancing claws....

Lather, Rinse, repeat!

The mighty $!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 135
6/30/2011 12:01:21   
Arcanis

@5rr5: Because I will try all 3 classes,and Bloodmage was 1st on list.

And I wish Vick was wrong. I really do. Historia est Magistra Vitae.

< Message edited by Rakdos -- 6/30/2011 12:36:01 >
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 136
6/30/2011 12:47:54   
Nehal007

agree wid 8x i m myself using TLM n i fought against 1 BH 4 tyms n it was like 2 loss n 2 wins -_-"

U cant say tht TLM r OPed coz they cant invest in oll stats they can only use 3 stats in 1 build
Post #: 137
6/30/2011 12:53:40   
5rr5
Banned

Tac merc is not oped, I only lost once to a str Tac merc because he started and I never blocked with my reflex boost -.-
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 138
6/30/2011 13:05:40   
He Who Lurks

Back then, mid-beta, mercenaries were the underdog class whilst TMs and BHs "dominated" 1vs1. But now, how is it possible that mercenaries are considered OP'd? Has anyone ever thought that perhaps weapons have something to do with this? Remember when the first pro-support TM build was made possible due to Azreal/Frostbane? Well how is it any different now? Discuss.
AQ Epic  Post #: 139
6/30/2011 13:09:44   
PumKing

@Nehal007 The reasonn the BH were doing rather well in 1v1 was because of Smoke Screen, I have said this before, but aparently, people like you still can't seem to tale in the full implecations of the skill. So, here it is, smoke screen lowers an opponents dexterity, this is a MULTI_PRONGED effect, firstly, and most obviously def goes down, this leads to physical weps doing more damage (this has always been good against mercs, who due to hybrid armor, tend to stack up extra stat points in tech so they can't do anything once smoked because the hybrid armor is already there), and with lowerd dex, this then INCREASES your chances to land a hit on your opponent, and DECREASES your opponents chance to land a hit on you, this is why smoke screen is so great, all malf really does is lower res and a few skill tree skills which improve with tech lower a bit, but your chances to connect a hit still remain the same. And now that the tacticle merc has it, you can say hello to the next champs of 1v1 because of smokescreen AND frenzy

edit: yeah, 1v1, but were ALWAYS the undisputed champs of 2v2, they were also rather decent in beta(the people who took it seriously, and would totally wreck someone with a support build, which worked so well due to hybrid armors protection

Posts merged, please do not double post as it is considered spam, please use the edit button to add any additional information to your posts. ~Illuminator

< Message edited by Illuminator -- 6/30/2011 21:07:34 >
Epic  Post #: 140
6/30/2011 13:14:48   
Midnightsoul

well, actually, none of the classes are OP...to me...if u use the right build, u can pwn...heres a build for CH

blades: any(physical preffered)
gun: (any energy gun)
zooka:(must be energy)
bot:(any,assault preffered)
armor:just make it physical...
(note, stats without enhancements listed below)
hp: try to keep 100 agility at least...
energy:47
str: around 40-48...keep it mid leveled
dex: around 50
tech:around 50-60
support:around high 40

k...for lvl33 or near it...

heal:1
cheap shot:1
emp:6
technician:4
static charge:7-10 (8 preferred)
defense matrix:1
malfunction:4
shadow arts: 10 (u can put it lower if u like)
massacre:(put it at one if u want to or not...just dont emp in the fight if u wanna use it!

go first: malf, gun, zooka, bot, strike, rage strike/malf/gun, then kill the whole way, always put ur defenses up if u can!
another way: zooka,malf, gun, bot, massacre, tech/DM, rage, then keep on going...

go second: tech/DM/emp, tech/DM/emp/debuff, malf, zooka, gun, heal, strike, keep on going...
another way: debuff, emp, zooka, heal, massacre, strike, strike, rage gun, keep on going...malf if u can though...

if enemy is AFK: xD emp, malf, zooka, gun, do whateva u want...just dont wait till he comes back...

< Message edited by bloodknight997 -- 6/30/2011 13:18:31 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 141
6/30/2011 13:19:27   
Xx. Christian .xX

TM is for 1vs1
BH is for 1vs1
MERCY for 2vs2

Post #: 142
6/30/2011 13:19:36   
PumKing

what good is malf against a tacticle when he also has technician?
and massacre? yeah, real nice to use it to chew through hybrid armor when it can't be used in rage

@Remorse, you are simply brilliant, I agree with EVERYTHING you said, my only other idea would be to take frenzy away from tacticle merc, and then give oit to blood mages, now that would be the best class to give it to

@Goldslayer, yeah, grats on finding noob tacticle mercs, but let me guess, you were ALSO a tacticle merc when you fought them right? but still if not, grats of sarcasm still stands for you to find noobs

Posts merged, please do not double post as it is considered spam, please use the edit button to add any additional information to your posts. ~Illuminator

< Message edited by Illuminator -- 6/30/2011 21:10:02 >
Epic  Post #: 143
6/30/2011 13:40:36   
Killzlot

Ok a few things it has been one day and people already think TLMs are overpowered I personaly dont think sonow because we havent really given anyone time to figure out how to beat them how to get around their new skill and all this and no matter hat class it is it always has a weakness heal looping had a weakness strength builds support had a weakness tank builds so I think everyone needs to slow their roll on nerfing the new classes and nerfing helps no one because once a class gets nerfed another one comes out on top so I suggest we slow down and if a nerf is needed don't just upgrade the other classes
Ps not a TLM I am a proud Merc

SMASH! KILL! DESTROY! All large essentails for your daily breakfast.
Post #: 144
6/30/2011 13:43:18   
Midnightsoul

well...jeez...u could always rage strike/cheap shot or at least use some kind of energy move...i mean who cares?!?! ch gets energy faster than tacs. if tacs block, no one gets energy....if it hits, ch's get more. and, we can strengthen our emp with tech, emp them, or if they're about to smoke, then emp definitley or weaken it with malf. then they have to tech up...and if we malfed first, then we emp next...dont forget...we still have shadow arts+DM to cover up if we do get a smoke debuff. also, the best moves come from tech, not dex even though dex has multiple purposes. AND, resistance goes up faster but that means if it gets debuffed, it goes down faster too. xD
and...frenzy?!?! who cares?!?! its still blockable...unless u emp again... lololololol...even if we get hit by atom smash, we just zooka or still have enough to emp because atom smash doesnt drain like emp. :) tacs are like bounties except hybrid armor. just give em' an emp storm... also, about malf, nobody usually puts techician that high usually...and if they do shield, at least u can rage faster as the skip a turn when they COULD be collecting rage points... alright, i have a life so im not posting anymore... also, BM's, dont feel bad, u guys are awesome too. :D

< Message edited by bloodknight997 -- 6/30/2011 13:46:18 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 145
6/30/2011 13:45:34   
Zean Zapple

Who did you meet or talk to that was nice today? Did you read a certain forums post that touched base with you? Then post it here.
Epic  Post #: 146
6/30/2011 13:47:02   
DeathGuard

Yea Azure Grimm a tech mage ingame we are trying to defeat hazard :P.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 147
6/30/2011 13:47:24   
.Nikzat.

Fay beeee she's always nice to me and evryone.

*MUNCH* exceeds 500X100 pixel size allowed. See
the Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
Epic  Post #: 148
6/30/2011 13:48:07   
Zean Zapple

Agreed Nikzat, Fay Beee is a wondeful friend.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 149
6/30/2011 13:49:56   
5rr5
Banned

In game or in the whole world? If game - No one :( In the whole world - No one :(

< Message edited by 5rr5 -- 6/30/2011 13:50:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Blindgly obvious mistakes + Solutions
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition