Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

No to Nerfs and Yes to Buffs.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> No to Nerfs and Yes to Buffs.
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/1/2011 18:18:40   
xxmirxx

I belive nerfs will just end up as gamma did. So buffs are better like change CH skills and BMs give them matrix but no nerfs.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
7/1/2011 18:23:06   
tigura

I agree. Instead of just nerfing the strongest class, buff the others. Maybe change the BM skill bezerker so that it can be used with staffs as well as swords.
DF Epic  Post #: 2
7/1/2011 18:45:17   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

Sounds Gd..

_______________ - | ~W0lF`[Z]~ |- _______________ []
Epic  Post #: 3
7/1/2011 18:54:13   
Soda Pop

Mkay

And Tigura, Berzerker doesn't require a sword.

< Message edited by Soda Pop -- 7/4/2011 0:41:46 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/1/2011 19:19:23   
IsaiahtheMage

Finally people who agree. The only solution to balance is slight buffs,removing reqs and returning skills to their original state. That is it. Then we can have diversity and balance.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/1/2011 19:27:21   
BlueKatz

aye... and leave TM there...

OP is the new standard :/
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/1/2011 19:29:13   
Sageofpeace

while is true instead of nerf class a buff will be better however you can't hope to accomplish if in every single thread the say person complain. for real in every thread is either mirv or issah complaining

Do not troll forum staff in your signature,
or you won't be allowed to have one. ~LB
Post #: 7
7/1/2011 19:30:43   
StriderAigis

quote:

I agree. Instead of just nerfing the strongest class, buff the others. Maybe change the BM skill bezerker so that it can be used with staffs as well as swords.

BM zerker can use swords and staff's
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/1/2011 19:31:22   
goldslayer1

@sage
well theres alway an odd bunch that complain and complain even over the slightest thing. i just ignore them.

also who do u mean by mirv?
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/1/2011 19:35:49   
Wraith

^xxmirxx

Buff up Cyber Hunter too x.x
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/1/2011 19:40:12   
IsaiahtheMage

@Sageofpeace How am I complaining? Can you explain that? In every thread I complain? Please tell me how?
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/1/2011 19:41:13   
Sageofpeace

is not you thats for sure at least when you post you take your time even if i strongly disagree which you know i do, im talking about certain people who keep making the same thread which nobody care

on topic: i do think blood mage need a skill that buff either defense or tech but not like technician and maybe bounty need 1 skill that also help them but other them that people are just overacting about mercenary been overpower because people are mainly piking them because they would have never though of a mercenary with reroute

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 7/1/2011 19:46:56 >

Do not troll forum staff in your signature,
or you won't be allowed to have one. ~LB
Post #: 12
7/1/2011 19:54:11   
xxmirxx

Sageofpeace I wasn't complaining about nerfs but like or not here going nerf. IsaiahtheMage you were one saying nerf TLM I was not.
quote:

^xxmirxx Buff up Cyber Hunter too x.x

CH stands for Cyber hunter.
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
7/1/2011 19:56:09   
IsaiahtheMage

@xxmirxx No I wasn't. I am againts nerf's. When did I say that? Show me proof.
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/1/2011 20:06:32   
Wraith

Oopsies I didn't read your post Mir. Lets buff up ch and I might actually switch. But STR Bh first :-).
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/1/2011 20:08:04   
xxmirxx

I am sorry IsaiahtheMage you weren't asking for nerfs the same with me.
AQ Epic  Post #: 16
7/1/2011 21:29:07   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

There's 2 very good reasons the Admins don't buff the other classes when one gets stronger than the others.

1. It will take too much time to balance it since you wanted the classes balanced and buffing them all might make one stronger than the rest.
2. There are players who don't want battles ending in 2-3 rounds for every fight. If we keep buffing, then matches will be over in seconds instead of minutes. Instead of having a good build for Daily 1vs1, you would just need a good connection and persistence.

Faster battles don't sound that bad but with faster battles, then more credits and exp, which means higher exp requirements for leveling and increased credit costs. It also means more copy pasta builds. Huge Str and huge damage skills.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
7/1/2011 21:37:17   
xxmirxx

quote:

Faster battles don't sound that bad but with faster battles, then more credits and exp, which means higher exp requirements for leveling and increased credit costs. It also means more copy pasta builds. Huge Str and huge damage skills.

IDK about that as far I am concern we all did it all skills But nerfs will ruin the game take look at agility that because of people want nerf mages. Even if takes time it is well worth it. We don't want gamma all over again.
AQ Epic  Post #: 18
7/1/2011 21:43:15   
sylar67

buffz = more damage

more damage = damage loses its importance .. just like money :)
Post #: 19
7/1/2011 21:46:45   
goldslayer1

@sylar
yeah but everyone QQs about skills like plasma bolt and overload and plasma rain having low damage.
and saying that caster kills are weak.

then u got people saying they the defense is weak.
more damage and more defense = damage isn't lost. nor gained. it would still be the same if damage is increase and if defense is increased as much.

also the more damage u do. the less rage u get, and the more rage the enemy gets.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/1/2011 21:47:07 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
7/1/2011 23:34:48   
Mr. Black OP

buff ideas:
make SA increase the chance to go 1st +1% every other level, if CH are only going to have 1 passive with insane requirements that relys on luck at least make it good enough to be on its own
tac mers... ya if we buff em anymore might as well be 1v1 against armor hazard
give bm either malf or smoke or defense matrix instead of that worthless skill called intimidate
Epic  Post #: 21
7/1/2011 23:46:41   
goldslayer1

quote:

buff ideas:
make SA increase the chance to go 1st +1% every other level, if CH are only going to have 1 passive with insane requirements that relys on luck at least make it good enough to be on its own
tac mers... ya if we buff em anymore might as well be 1v1 against armor hazard
give bm either malf or smoke or defense matrix instead of that worthless skill called intimidate

first off
+1% chance to go first will be and i will say it again WILL BE OP for 5 focus support builds.
it will also be OP for str bh going first and doing the smoke skill.
if ur second against a str BH ur chance of winning drop to 30% and thats not really fair.
BMs are already good enough
they are supose to be quick kills BM like old str BH and they will lack the % with str build. and str build is supose to be what its based about.
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
7/1/2011 23:52:47   
Mr. Black OP

@above
considering some1 could put up a shield and make bm hit 3s and they have no def skills... i say they need 1 and also i havent been 2 turned by any bm, let alone killed by 1 and CH only have 1 passive that requires luck, high support, and occasionally wont even help them in battle at all, when mercs had 1 passive that passive was great it gave awesome defensive capabilities but SA either needs a buff or CH need another passive
also i would like to hear from some1 who isnt a tac merc say they arent OP or have something to say about giving the other class a decent chance vs them

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 7/1/2011 23:54:11 >
Epic  Post #: 23
7/1/2011 23:56:14   
upgradefire

the only smart thing to do is redo the classes with new original skills and not mix and match skills for the classes
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
7/1/2011 23:59:58   
goldslayer1

quote:

considering some1 could put up a shield and make bm hit 3s

a good str BM wont be hitting 3s
use 111-135 str and u wont hit 3s. it will be VERY hard and unusual to hit 3s

EDIT: fix type fail

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/2/2011 0:07:58 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> No to Nerfs and Yes to Buffs.
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition