Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: No to Nerfs and Yes to Buffs.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: No to Nerfs and Yes to Buffs.
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/2/2011 0:01:13   
Mr. Black OP

@above
we cant have that high of str anymore, too many requirements and 2 little pay off with stat diminishing
also a support tm can have a DM with 30+ def
and im talkin about BM not BH
Epic  Post #: 26
7/2/2011 0:03:46   
goldslayer1

quote:

we cant have that high of str anymore, too many requirements and 2 little pay off with stat diminishing
also a support tm can have a DM with 30+ def
and im talkin about BM not BH

30+ def on matrix requires 111-135 support.
and even then it might be below 30
but u still wont be hitting 3s
and im talking about BM too.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
7/2/2011 0:06:14   
Mr. Black OP

quote:

a good str BH wont be hitting 3s
use 111-135 str and u wont hit 3s. it will be VERY hard and unusual to hit 3s

then y did u say str bh?
Epic  Post #: 28
7/2/2011 0:07:30   
goldslayer1

@zman

bleh type fail i meant str BM.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/2/2011 0:08:10 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
7/2/2011 0:12:52   
Mr. Black OP

then no 5% at max to go 1st.. maybe resistance to stun at 5% at max or a 5% to connect
and even though bm is about quick kills they should have at least some defensive capabilities as every other class has at least 1 shield

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 7/2/2011 0:13:42 >
Epic  Post #: 30
7/2/2011 0:14:36   
goldslayer1

@zman
it doesn't have defensive skills. thats why it has intimidate.
and if u use assimilation right u can stop quite alot of attacks from happening to u.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/2/2011 0:15:07 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/2/2011 0:15:58   
Mr. Black OP

@above
intimidate only weakens guns and primaries and some skills, and ppl can just use assault bot, and also with the gamma bot they can bot, aux, bot special, bot, aux etc

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 7/2/2011 0:16:38 >
Epic  Post #: 32
7/2/2011 0:41:24   
Yo son

quote:

well theres alway an odd bunch that complain and complain even over the slightest thing. i just ignore them.

Am really beginning to hate you goldslayer1. As long as your part of the strong class, you probably don't care one single bit, about how uneven the other class are. you'll what i like to describe as a selfish person, and that goes for anyone that tells me that Merc, or Tac Merc isn't Oped. Ofcourse is easy for you to believe that a class without any physical shield is at anywhere at the same competing level as a class with hybrid, reroute, smoke, double strike, surgical strike, artillery, poison. And if you tell me your not selfish for believing that, then your a complete fool.
Post #: 33
7/2/2011 0:47:29   
goldslayer1

quote:

Am really beginning to hate you goldslayer1. As long as your part of the strong class, you probably don't care one single bit, about how uneven the other class are. you'll what i like to describe as a selfish person, and that goes for anyone that tells me that Merc, or Tac Merc isn't Oped. Ofcourse is easy for you to believe that a class without any physical shield is at anywhere at the same competing level as a class with hybrid, reroute, smoke, double strike, surgical strike, artillery, poison. And if you tell me your not selfish for believing that, then your a complete fool.

lol u hate me because im a tac merc?
thats very biased. i been blood mage and CH.
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/2/2011 0:50:59   
Yo son

quote:

i been blood mage and CH.

Delta has only been 3 days, in those 3 days, you tried BM and CH, but now your a TLM, chances are you changed back to TLM the same day you switched to BM and CH; what do you think that says gold?
Post #: 35
7/2/2011 0:54:32   
goldslayer1

@yo son
i changed to TLM yesterday
anyways the reason i changed to TLM is because of str TLM.
i like fast kill builds and str TLM is one of them

also yo son if u have any problem with battles. u might wanna take a second look at ur gear u dont exactly have the best ones.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/2/2011 1:06:14 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
7/2/2011 1:04:10   
Angels Holocaust

@ Yo Son

You hate the fact that your powerless to stop tactical mercs, that your completely outmatched, well imagine feeling the way you do now, all of the time like the people of Delta V have, fools, how do you think I felt when you mages heal looped the crap out of me when I was a crappy hunter, and again when Bh with shadow arts appeared and rendered all of our attacks and weapons useless, well now it's your turn I hope you enjoy it.
Post #: 37
7/2/2011 1:25:24   
edwardvulture

This is different. Tactical Mercs have 2 passives that doesn't require luck. They have a debuff and they have a blood luck like skill. However OPed hL mages were back in beta, it can't compare.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
7/2/2011 1:29:01   
goldslayer1

@edvard
frenzy has 3 turn cooldown and is only effective with str builds.
at the most u will only be able to use it once if u use it when u actually need it.
altho ill be smart and use it right when im 25 hp below my max hp ;)
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
7/2/2011 1:42:00   
xxmirxx

You know dev's have never try my way. Guys please stop talking about TLM I want buff ch and mages. like change skills but please stop complain about TLM its getting No were try think of skills you want change.
AQ Epic  Post #: 40
7/2/2011 1:50:20   
edwardvulture

@gold Well if you fight tanks and they rage with it they get about 12 back and I hit six on them and get screwed and its definatedly Oped coupled with reroute.
The thing about TLM is that it gets almost the best out of 3 classes.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
7/2/2011 1:53:21   
goldslayer1

@edvard
well it has a 3 turn cooldown
so the chances of it being used on a rage if they used it once already is slim unless they decide to wait a turn or 2 by using hp boosters in which case they still get more hp. and that also depends on the %
u said 12 so if its lvl 3 and they hit a 24 well then thats fine. but its a 1 time skill cant be compared to blood lust like others compare it.
and this can be blocked aswell.
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
7/2/2011 2:24:58   
King FrostLich

Hmm as far as I'm concerned, frenzy and reroute combined are very deadly. First of all frenzy gives health by a % of damage. With reroute to recover back the mana depending on how much damage the merc can do with frenzy, mercs can either heal loop or life steal infinitely. Stronger damage using frenzy just gives more health and with reroute to be there, it's just totally overpowered ADD smokescreen as well then I dunno what even happens.
Epic  Post #: 43
7/2/2011 2:27:42   
goldslayer1

@king
everyone just forgets the cooldown and the fact that u need to have a maxxed out reroute to get best energy. and max frenzy for best hp results.
and im sure u will max out hybrid
thats already 30 points u only got 2 left.
that can either go for the stun or atom smasher or on both. and each will be lvl 1 or 2
thats not a very good build.
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
7/2/2011 2:33:24   
King FrostLich

quote:

everyone just forgets the cooldown and the fact that u need to have a maxxed out reroute to get best energy.

Uhmm I'm a blood mage already.
Epic  Post #: 45
7/2/2011 2:35:07   
goldslayer1

@king
im talking about Tac merc

speaking of bloodmage i just got beat by 2 in a row.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/2/2011 2:58:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 46
7/2/2011 4:33:13   
Yo son

quote:

You hate the fact that your powerless to stop tactical mercs, that your completely outmatched, well imagine feeling the way you do now, all of the time like the people of Delta V have, fools, how do you think I felt when you mages heal looped the crap out of me when I was a crappy hunter, and again when Bh with shadow arts appeared and rendered all of our attacks and weapons useless, well now it's your turn I hope you enjoy it.

Wow that's Angel, always a band-wagoner, will always join the Oped class, ED most selfish spoiled brat.
And Btw have any of you ever noticed that heal loop was they only build that worked for mages? but I look at Mercs, or Tac mercs, and I see so many options, tank-> strength->support->5 focus and more; and guess what? they are all funner builds than heal loop. "well now it's your turn I hope you enjoy it," weren't you a mage, when heal loop was popular? oh let me guess again, you just don't care which class your in, as long as they class your in is they strongest. I can bet 1 mill that if another class become Oped, ur going to change to it, that also goes for you gold.

quote:

speaking of bloodmage i just got beat by 2 in a row.

Was that by pure luck, because last time a beat a tac merc, I blocked his robot twice (+5 focus), and critical on him once. And yes, He was a lvl 30 tank tac merc. :(
Post #: 47
7/2/2011 4:42:01   
goldslayer1

quote:

Wow that's Angel, always a band-wagoner, will always join the Oped class, ED most selfish spoiled brat.
And Btw have any of you ever noticed that heal loop was they only build that worked for mages? but I look at Mercs, or Tac mercs, and I see so many options, tank-> strength->support->5 focus and more; and guess what? they are all funner builds than heal loop. "well now it's your turn I hope you enjoy it," weren't you a mage, when heal loop was popular? oh let me guess again, you just don't care which class your in, as long as they class your in is they strongest. I can bet 1 mill that if another class become Oped, ur going to change to it, that also goes for you gold.

well excuse my for trying to gain more experience with other classes.
but seriously u dont even have top notch gear so u shouldn't be complaining if u loose to someone with top notch gear.
and im willing to bet ur build isn't good anyways.
cause the bloodmages i met all had good builds
u mages wanted fast kills for a long time now that u got it. u QQ because its % isn't high enough.
how pathetic..

quote:

Was that by pure luck, because last time a beat a tac merc, I blocked his robot twice (+5 focus), and critical on him once. And yes, He was a lvl 30 tank tac merc. :(

one was a tank BM with energy bunker. and another one was a str bm
the energy bunker beat me without problem he just robot aux and energy bunker (no crits)
the str bloodmage blocked me once but he had more dex than i did.
AQW Epic  Post #: 48
7/2/2011 5:26:49   
Yo son

@ gold. Ok, I have Frostbane, soul ripper, rixty ripper, the egg zookas, the Kringle bot, oblivion staff, boomstick, plasma ACP. all fully enhanced, the highest stats point a full varium player like me can have more than me, is about 7, that because I dont have stun guns which allows 8 enhancements, nor do I have the warbot armor or Brog armor. So dont tell me my weapon is top noche.

< Message edited by Yo son -- 7/2/2011 5:27:32 >
Post #: 49
7/2/2011 5:55:03   
goldslayer1

@yo son
i didn't say ur weps were top notch i said they WEREN'T top notch.
READ
AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: No to Nerfs and Yes to Buffs.
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition