Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) Who Needs A Medical License? Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Who Needs A Medical License? Discussion
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/23/2011 15:02:25   
Vector

strange... strebor somehow reminds me of Mordin Solus from Mass Effect 2... bah, it's just me im sure :P
Post #: 101
8/23/2011 16:32:17   
Goldstein

I can have Strebor sing Gilbert and Sullivan if you want. Actually...hm...
Post #: 102
8/23/2011 18:44:00   
Celestin123

Great new chapter! I just have one concern.....umm why were we interrogating him if I have telepathy?
Couldn't I have just read his mind and found out the plan? Or maybe that was because Billy was just plain clueless.......
AQ  Post #: 103
8/23/2011 18:54:50   
Shadowlord9k

I am going to say that Billy had:
Mental Barriers
or
The poison made his mind unreadable.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 104
8/23/2011 21:16:18   
Goldstein

Billy really was just a patsy, an absolute idiot. Celestin told Strebor that, but that suspicion in his mind kept him from stopping.
Post #: 105
8/25/2011 10:54:30   
Vector

quote:

I can have Strebor sing Gilbert and Sullivan if you want.

O.O You might wanna review the song first. I don't think a hamster on coffee would be able to do it that fast!
Post #: 106
8/26/2011 0:19:02   
Shadowlord9k

Third to last chapter? If I didn't know those spoilers I would be slightly sad to see this story end.

Now That I think of it, WAT would be able to be killed quite easily by Goldstein and Celestin.

Keep up the good writing as I try to improve commentary that I give.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 107
8/26/2011 10:44:47   
Vector

now that i think about it... he hasn't checked up on experimental lately... :|

well, i hope this post is his friendly reminder! anyway, just three more chapters? aww...
Post #: 108
8/30/2011 0:02:03   
Shadowlord9k

A great chapter as always, I think I was the villain who did the most actual damage so...yeah that's a plus for me. I think.

Oh and I found THE MUSIC THAT GOES WITH EVERYTHING! (if the URL isn't broken)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 109
9/1/2011 22:44:29   
Shadowlord9k

Sorry for the Double-Post, but:
I DID NOT SEE THAT ENDING COMING AT ALL.

Wow, I cannot wait for part 2 and further...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 110
9/1/2011 22:52:59   
Velmur

Magnificent ending... great, great great great.

It's not the end... right? Please no!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 111
9/1/2011 23:17:16   
Vector

I've only got one thing to say.

Make that svoloch pay.
Post #: 112
9/2/2011 11:24:33   
Arachnid

quote:

"I have every superpower known to man," said a guy in a flannel shirt as he stood on a soapbox. "And as soon as a new superpower is created, I gain it. I am, like, the greatest hero of all time. Nothing can stop me. Nothing!"

From behind Strebor stabbed a syringe with a sleeping mixture into the guy's back. "God, he was annoying," he said as he re holstered the needle. "What kind of hero is that? Invincibility is boring."

Thank you!

My response to the ending: O.O OH NO HE DIDN'T!

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 113
9/2/2011 17:01:53   
delta blitz

EPIC!!!!! *puts on sun glasses to block the shining epicness* it brings a tear to my eye to see someone suprise me with a unforseen ending.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 114
9/2/2011 18:30:23   
Sir Night

Epic indeed. But there had better be a part 2 to this story.
Post #: 115
9/2/2011 20:05:26   
Celestin123

Awwwwwww! I feel a bit sad that the story had to end=/
It was a wonderful story and I can't wait to see what comes next!(if anything ever comes)

You did a pretty darn decent job of portraying my character and I really like the way I already seem to
know Experimental.....*Looks at HALdroid and reads a text from Experimental* =O

LOL I couldn't resist=P anyways..... LOVED your story! It's so good! I think it's even on the level of awesomeness
as Zaffy and Jae and Clown and Gray and(well i could go on but it's a long list of awesome authors=P).....
Point is, I LOVED IT!
AQ  Post #: 116
9/2/2011 21:18:53   
Vector

ok... now you got me thinking....

who might be experimental's girlfriend?... or is it supposed to be secret?
Post #: 117
9/20/2011 22:25:23   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

(Starting commentary at the chapter occuring around the time of 1:23 on July 2nd)Oh, of course his necrotic hands are fully functional... It would ruin the story if he was a cripple... plus there's the fact that he is still able to use them both at that time and at the current point...

Gah, foolish police officers... completely arrogant and presumptuous, aparently... that is, if they don't know what's going on, which I doubt most of them do, if any at all...

Seems Strebor agrees with my analysis of his situation with the LEECHes and the potential loss of his Liscence...

O.o Possible telepathy... or rather, almost certainly not just possible but definite, but I leave room for the possibily of error. I am almost certain there was none, though, unless you actually had enhanced hearing, and was able to detect their heartbeats, or something of the sort... albeit improved hearing wouldn't quite fit the situation.

I like the Box Jelly... I wonder if Sea Snake venom wouldn't be a better choice, though... Some of them can kill in seconds... Then again, the Box Jelly is almost always deadly, so meh.

Bangkok... interesting... as is the fact that you gave Celestin wings, albeit I had personally thought of him looking angelic initially do to his species name, I had gotten far too used to his in-game apearance to remember him like that...

Knew about the Dealer being the head of that corporation...

Your story is still interesting as ever, Strebbor. I shall continue reading it tomorow, most likely.
DF  Post #: 118
9/20/2011 22:58:49   
Goldstein

Thank you so much for commenting!
Post #: 119
9/21/2011 22:19:51   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

The pleasure is mine, Strebbor. I have been intending to do so for some time, although, sadly, I was occupied with other things.

Truly a wonderful story; I loved it from the begining.

Thusly, It is fully, and wholeheartedly truly my pleasure to read your story, indeed, goodsir.

Mr O'Hare intrigues me...

O.o Arrow remover...

Interesting choice of assassins... This will get quite entertaining, I think... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The selection of weapons makes me lol... it is QUITE amusing...

(Quoted)With that he expanded his wings, opened a window, and fell off, much to Mr. O'Hares amazement. <- Hmm... Fell off? Interesting... I wonder what would happen if there was something directly below, which he was not aware of...

Ah, Liberty City... I had forgotten you were there... hehe... this, my friend may become interesting a bit sooner than I thought (albeit I assumed there'd be action in the chapter after you met O'Hare, I thought it would be in the later half, and possibly in the form of a cliffhanger...)...

Interesting power you have there, indeed... Brilliant of you to have figured out a way to get it within the syringes... then again, with your doctor theme, you would almost certainly use a syringe-weapon... Character-wise, with your background and personality, it makes sense, too...

O.o The avenue of death, eh? Hmm...

Took a whiz in your cornflakes? Strange figure of speach, there.........

Nice emotional description on the way to face Necronomicus, btw.

yep, sounds like the semi-typical angry villain who just got outsmarted and is irritated about it...

I like how you have Celestin seeming to be the calm, centered voice of reason there, when Strebbor was laughing maniacly... makes me smile... *grins*

O.o Didn't seem like a rubber mask, based on the description you made...

Semptember the 13th (6:54 a.m.)is very amusing indeed... I wonder if you tried hitting him with a fish... Rubber Chicken?

WOOOOOT!!!!!!!! Someone ACTUALLY decided to include the actual environmental effects of lightning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good guys don't interrogate people? HAH!!! He actually thinks all of us are that stupid?!?!?!?!

Nice to use the uranium, too... very inventive...

(laughs at the desperation/paranoia of Necronomicus' words)

Must have quite a while before he unleashed the lightning, considering that lightning is impossible to dodge... YOu'd have to have gotten quite a bit away from the attacked area, too...

Funny to me, too... I like Necronomicus... Urm... his personality... not the evilness...

DOH!!! I forgot what the purple stuff does... Interesting to see how easily Celestin went down in that world... I presume he has more damage resistance and/or endurance in our normal reality...

Whelk? I assume he meant whelp, unless that is some strange insult that I somehow don't know about...

Funny thing is Celstin is immune to desease, so those threats were hollow. XP

I enjoy Celestin's logic there, when they were discussing what to do with him...

I like Russian weapons... The Makarov has too few bullets for my tastes, though...

Arg... cancer of the brain is not fun...

Nice memories... pity you missed the funeral, truly... Of course, I am assuming that is fiction, so the pity isn't real, but you know what I mean...

Plastic... interesting... Probably won't go as straight as a normal bullet, but if the effects are taken from your power-mist, then that should make it useful enough to ignore that... albeit that could still lead to problems, and the fact that you could choose the wrong magazine in an emergency slightly lowers my opinion of the plan, but still quite nice...

Gah, shock... I hate that... so annoying, sometimes... Albeit it is quite useful biologically... Nice idea to include injury without knowledge. It adds a certain uncertain realistic feeling to your story that I am sure to like very much.

And to leave Billy there? A very nice touch indeed...
DF  Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Who Needs A Medical License? Discussion
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition